Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Skice » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
The Year is 2010, darkness and chaos reign supreme. Humanity has been driven to the brink of destruction, but from the internet one hope has emerged to to free human kind from it's cruel fate. That hope is... The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast! Welcome to episode 6, "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"


Download here and join the resistance!
http://www.seibertron.com/media/audio/podcasts/seibertron-twincast-006.mp3

Image

In this episode the brave Twincast crew covers:

Idw's Drift #3/#4

Idw's Transformers #12

Idw's new design for Megatron

TFCC's 2011 figures G2 Ramjet and Sideburn

Reveal the Shield Bumblebee and others

Image

The Twincast crew also answers 3 questions from the Ask the Twincast thread


And of course, this week in Transformers history:
2003- Transformers: Tataki is released for the PS2.

Image

The Twincast's brave crew are
Skice, Ryan, Pyrostrata, Counterpunch, and Savage. Together they are Earth's last hope!

Join the fight Download the Twincast today!
Last edited by Skice on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
User avatar
Skice
Podcast Host
Posts: 1399
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Figaro Castle
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Stixx » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Motto: "Never do what your enemy expects you to do."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Loved it! Pyro. Stop. Now. No More.

BTW that last picture is not showing up......

Stixx
Image
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Me thinks you're in the wrong place here. This is a Message Board for Transformers, a toy line about transforming robots. We don't discuss actual robotics here.
User avatar
Stixx
Fuzor
Posts: 270
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 am
Buy from Stixx on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 3
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Oilspill » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am

Great podcast again fellas. I do love how conversations don't drag on and it's kept moving along real quick. Snappy editing there.

Pyro - have you realised how much guilt you must unconsciously be carrying around? Collecting rosaries is clearly your subconcious at work, trying to atone for the blasphemous detonation of a great Decepticon leader!
Image
User avatar
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 809
News Credits: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 pm
Location: Western Australia

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Oilspill wrote:Pyro - have you realised how much guilt you must unconsciously be carrying around? Collecting rosaries is clearly your subconcious at work, trying to atone for the blasphemous detonation of a great Decepticon leader!


I have zero guilt for what I did to Scorponok! I enjoyed every moment of it, from laying the charge to detonation to the aftermath. Well worth it! :lol:

To me, rosaries are just pretty necklaces....I am not Catholic.
Image
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!


The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
User avatar
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Posts: 3798
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: Missouri...Land where dreams wither and die!
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:44 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Here's the Figma collection I mentioned in the episode:

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15219
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Oilspill » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:47 am

Pyrostrata wrote:
Oilspill wrote:Pyro - have you realised how much guilt you must unconsciously be carrying around? Collecting rosaries is clearly your subconcious at work, trying to atone for the blasphemous detonation of a great Decepticon leader!


I have zero guilt for what I did to Scorponok! I enjoyed every moment of it, from laying the charge to detonation to the aftermath. Well worth it! :lol:


For shame. There is no hope for you. None at all.
Image
User avatar
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 809
News Credits: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 pm
Location: Western Australia

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Rodimus723 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey Pyro, was that a Red vs. Blue reference I heard? "Rolled Up Newspaper!"
Rodimus723

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Pyrostrata » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Rodimus723 wrote:Hey Pyro, was that a Red vs. Blue reference I heard? "Rolled Up Newspaper!"


Perhaaaaaps! ;)
Image
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!


The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
User avatar
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Posts: 3798
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: Missouri...Land where dreams wither and die!
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Blurrz » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 am

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
That Dead Master Figma is where it's at..
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast episode 6 "Ask the Twincast: With a Vengeance!"

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast now has an RSS feed available.

http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/rss/

It should also be showing up in iTunes soon. In the meantime, you can subscribe to our Podcast by following these steps:

1. Copy this url: http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/rss/
2. Open up iTunes
3. Click on "Advanced" in the top menu
4. Click "Subscribe to Podcast"
5. Paste the url ("ctrl v" on Windows) into the popup "Subscribe To Podcast" box when iTunes prompts you.
6. Click "Ok" and you're good to go. Enjoy!

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or encounter any problems with the feed. Thanks!

Image
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23177
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014