This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon 2011 Coverage - Transformers Kre-O

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - Transformers Kre-O

Postby Screamfleet » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:21 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
the minifigures are super neat, but of course, the big lego like toy is what they're pushing and I'm not much for that.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby robofreak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 am

I find it funny that most people in this thread want the Kreons more than the figures that are actually being sold.

Seems to me like Hasbro needs to cash in on Minimates.

I think the disaster that was BTR is also partly to blame for the lack of love towards the larger figures. Seems like everyone is afraid.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Postby dirk2243 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
robofreak wrote:I find it funny that most people in this thread want the Kreons more than the figures that are actually being sold.

Seems to me like Hasbro needs to cash in on Minimates.

I think the disaster that was BTR is also partly to blame for the lack of love towards the larger figures. Seems like everyone is afraid.

I honestly looked over the bigger KRE-O's and There doesn't seem much like playability for kids there. Look at Starscream for example. In Jet mode, yes, kids could have fun, but in robot mode, it looks like they would fall apart and you would spend more time putting it back together often. In robot mode more of a display I'd say.

They do seem to be pushing these cause many people would want the KRE-ONS and you have to buy the bigger guy to get them. Well played I'd say.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
dirk2243
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Highbeam » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Motto: "Do what you love and do it well."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I could care less about the full lego set, just sell a package with all those little bots and I'm sold!! :grin: They're so adorable!!!
Saber Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
  • 24. ~S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy*

~ And all this time I thought S.U.V. stood for Sports Utillity Vehicle.
Highbeam
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Jeep Cherokee
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot HEATWAVE FIRE BOT action figure Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 New"
Feature Bot HEATWA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON