This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CHMS Xtransbots Glider Packaging Teases Galvatron

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: CHMS Xtransbots Glider Packaging Teases Galvatron

Postby Mightymegs » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:05 pm

That thing is hideous. Just hideous.
Mightymegs
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby dinogeist » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:Am I the only person on this forum who prefers his Transformers smaller? Seriously, I'll be overwhelmed with joy if this is made in Deluxe scale.

I don't mind deluxe size. It'd go well with Scourge and Cyclonus. But that makes him smaller than Voyager Prime, Voyager Megatron, Protector, or even Titanium Rodimus. He should be the same size as the other leaders.

Although I have like dhow Classics Galvy looks with Scourge and Cyclonus due to their shared size.

IMHO,Classics Cyclonus & Generations Scourge should have been voyager sized of bigger.

I'm not a fan of the "polly pocket" timy sized TF toys like legends,minicons,basics nor deluxes.

I Only buy & prefer my TF toys to be bigger scale like voyagers,ultra's,super's & leader size levels.

If I had my way all the basics & deluxes would exist for the sole purpose of being combiners. they'd all form limbs or torso's.

Mkall wrote:I'm not seeing any hint that this time will transform. Most likely I'm going to pass.

FWIW,The 1986 Galvatron toy didn't really transform either. all the 1986 Galvatron toy transformation into laser canon mode consisted of was 3 beyond easy steps: (1) Put the translucent canon inserted into the top head. (2) place the robot mode on it's stomach & de-extend the legs. (3) push the forearms inside the frot tank threads & flip down the tank threads.

I'm no rocket scientist but I think it's possible to mimick that 1986 galvatron toy transformation in this galvatron proto type pics in this thread.

I'd love for this 3rd party galvatron toy to transform & be voyager or bigger sized. leader sized would be super cool.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby El Duque » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Found this custom over on TFW05's custom section. Also based on the Jazaitoys design and in MP scale. Looks pretty cool, I wouldn't mind having a Voyager version of this.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Mkall » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Tidalwavex wrote:
Mkall wrote:I'm not seeing any hint that this time will transform. Most likely I'm going to pass.

FWIW,The 1986 Galvatron toy didn't really transform either. all the 1986 Galvatron toy transformation into laser canon mode consisted of was 3 beyond easy steps: (1) Put the translucent canon inserted into the top head. (2) place the robot mode on it's stomach & de-extend the legs. (3) push the forearms inside the frot tank threads & flip down the tank threads.

I'm no rocket scientist but I think it's possible to mimick that 1986 galvatron toy transformation in this galvatron proto type pics in this thread.

And that's one of the main reasons I don't have the original either :P

I'm going to use my Superlink Galvatron G until a better one comes along. I've been waiting now for 4 years and it's looking like I'm going to be waiting some time more...

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby craggy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Tidalwavex wrote:
IMHO,Classics Cyclonus & Generations Scourge should have been voyager sized of bigger.

I'm not a fan of the "polly pocket" timy sized TF toys like legends,minicons,basics nor deluxes.

I Only buy & prefer my TF toys to be bigger scale like voyagers,ultra's,super's & leader size levels.

If I had my way all the basics & deluxes would exist for the sole purpose of being combiners. they'd all form limbs or torso's.

I'd hardly call deluxe class (and even basics nowadays) "Polly Pocket" sized. I prefer most of my TFs smaller. As I find them easier to display or store and I get more characters made, and of those characters I can afford more. Not to say that I wouldn't like to see more Voyager sized TFs, even maybe some Classics styled Leader+ sizes, and in this particular case, a Voyager might be best for Galvatron, to make him more imposing compared to his troops, and more on equal footing with his opposite numbers in the Autobots.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby dinogeist » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 pm

El Duque wrote:Found this custom over on TFW05's custom section. Also based on the Jazaitoys design and in MP scale. Looks pretty cool, I wouldn't mind having a Voyager version of this.

I love all the galvatron pics in this reply BUT the shins/lower legs that transformer into the torso of the laser canon alt mode SERIOUSLY NEED MORE COLOR & MORE high lights colors. because right now it looks like a extremly dull paint bucket.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby dinogeist » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Mkall wrote:
Tidalwavex wrote:

And that's one of the main reasons I don't have the original either :P

I'm going to use my Superlink Galvatron G until a better one comes along. I've been waiting now for 4 years and it's looking like I'm going to be waiting some time more...

I had the 1986 Galvatron toy several times & I got rid of it several times. IMHO,The toy is complete garbage. the electronics ruined this toy because they caused so many compromises on the over-all design.

If I had to pick a stand in G-1 Galvatron toy,I'd select either the Super-link Galvatron or the energon leader sized galvatron toy. I'm leaning more towards the super-link galvatron as the more superior stand in galvatron toy. Because Hasbro or Takara when they increased the toy from voyager to leader size they over bloated the toy in certain areas, like having the energon leader sized galvatron forearms being too fat & short compared to the more proprtioned skinner+longer forearms on the super link galvatron toy. Also the legs needs to be a inch or 2 longer on the energon leader sized galvatron toy to make the over-all toy look more stream-lined & better proportioned. I did notice the over all look of the super-link galvatron toy was very stream lines,had long legs & long arms. My guess is Hasbro/Takara over bloated energon leader sized Galvatron to make it look more beefy & more powerful looking. I think the over blaoting of this leader sized toy makes it look less poseable & more brick-former-ish.

ofcause hasbro & takara did the same exact think by over bloating the supreme starscream cybertron toy.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby El Duque » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:41 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of our friends in the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Groups we have images of CHMS Xtransbots Tyrant (aka Galvatron) in artillery mode. As suspected this figure is based on the unproduced JazaiToys Galvatron design.

Xtransbots is also working with Eagle's TF to produce their version of Steeljaw known as Ironpaw. Eagle's TF also has designs for Kup, Powerglide, Scourge, and a teaser for Ironhide and Ratchet, which can viewed on their blog.

Check out the prototype image mirrored from their twitter account below.

Last edited by El Duque on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby donnie_707 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:24 am

i think that is the best looking galvatron. if they could just get the paint scheme right and the details then i am in. its just a shame they made CHURG galvatron so small. he was a complicated toy and looked really good. this will probably be the galvatron i display on my shelf
donnie_707
Minibot

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
The arm coming out of the rear looks a little odd :lol:
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Kibble » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Alt mode kinda sucks... I kinda hope they go MP size so I'm not tempted by it.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Nemesis Destron » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
amcgrath929 wrote:The arm coming out of the rear looks a little odd :lol:

That is his arm huh? Weird but I think there will be promise in this one! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Alt. mode's okay. Props for actually managing a decent representation in both modes. It's not fantastic, but ... neither was the cartoon model it's based on.

But is it an MP? Not with those joints and details. It looks more like how I'd envision a deluxe. Voyager could still work. They can't just upsize a figure to MP scale without adding in proper detail work and expect it to fit right in.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Mkall » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:41 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Looks like I'm going to have to eat my previous theory that this wouldn't Transform. I'm glad it does, but I don't see myself getting this. It looks a little too hokey for me.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby TFanPage101 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Motto: "Sup?"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Cool, I would like to see the completed version though
TFanPage101
Micromaster
News Credits: 18
Watch TFanPage101 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby Mykltron » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
That looks terrible. Not slim enough. Great ugly gap around the barrel.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby rpetras » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Not loving it so far, but that is a EARLY prototype.

I will be patient. >:oP
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
The same reasons i didnt buy PG & W theres just something off about the look of these things i cant put my finger on what it is but it turns me off >:oP

im another fan of the Galvatron we have also, but im still excited to see the finished in hand version of this guy :D .
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
News Credits: 33

Postby Cybershark » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm

ULTIMATE GALAVATRON!!?? Seriously people?? That "thing" sucks!! Its so bad its awful, really. I mean just because everyone wants a large updated Galvatron does not mean you snatch up whatever some 3rd party pops out. Sorry, I just think it sucks. It could have a somewhat updated look. Not such blocky proportions, It could use A LOT of detail etc. This infatuation with toys having to look exactly like the cartoon is insane to me. The cartoon characters were not always top notch models to begin with.
Cybershark
Micromaster

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Hey. I wouldn't knock this Galvatron TOO hard yet. Looking at the Steelpaw design work... it goes from really blocky chunks of plastic to more and more detailed over the course of the design.... till it finally looks friggin' amazing.

I'd wager Galvatron will do the same thing. They're figuring out the transformation... then details will be added. (??) Going to wait and see. >:oP

Either way, glad someone's picking up that cassettebot to manufacture. Really happy.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Cybershark wrote:ULTIMATE GALAVATRON!!?? Seriously people?? That "thing" sucks!! Its so bad its awful, really. I mean just because everyone wants a large updated Galvatron does not mean you snatch up whatever some 3rd party pops out. Sorry, I just think it sucks. It could have a somewhat updated look. Not such blocky proportions, It could use A LOT of detail etc. This infatuation with toys having to look exactly like the cartoon is insane to me. The cartoon characters were not always top notch models to begin with.

This. Is. A. Prototype.

Can you be patient and give them time to work on it?
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby craggy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Cybershark wrote:ULTIMATE GALAVATRON!!?? Seriously people?? That "thing" sucks!! Its so bad its awful, really. I mean just because everyone wants a large updated Galvatron does not mean you snatch up whatever some 3rd party pops out. Sorry, I just think it sucks. It could have a somewhat updated look. Not such blocky proportions, It could use A LOT of detail etc. This infatuation with toys having to look exactly like the cartoon is insane to me. The cartoon characters were not always top notch models to begin with.

ITS NOT EVEN PURPLESSSS!!!! :BOOM:
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Sodan-1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
While I'd love new versions of both Galvatron and Steeljaw, these are most certainly not the ones.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:03 pm

A new Steeljaw! Now thats the stuff 3rd party dudes should be making. Not eyeballs.

That galvaton in alt mode also looks like he's holding his butt cheeks apart about to take a ferocious dump or fart on a drunk dude passed out on the couch!
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Skywarp64 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Gauntlet101010 wrote:But that makes him smaller than Voyager Prime, Voyager Megatron, Protector, or even Titanium Rodimus. He should be the same size as the other leaders.

What about Deluxe Prime? (ALL the deluxe Primes)
What about Deluxe Megatron? (Namely War for Cybertron)
What about Deluxe Rodimus Prime? (Namely Energon)
What about shelf space?
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL230328 10B (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220383 3A (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr L 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220553 1L (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230389 4C (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr G 1:5 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230263 12G"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #54 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUL200907 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr J 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220551 1J (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #109 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 APR230358 109A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230325 11J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics JUN230421 (CA)Blevins+Austin"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220547 1F (CA) Fleecs"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 BSE var Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230187 (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #1 BS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr K 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230689 9K Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #1 (of 3) Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 1A"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON