This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CHMS Xtransbots Glider Packaging Teases Galvatron

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: CHMS Xtransbots Glider Packaging Teases Galvatron

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am

Skywarp64 wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:But that makes him smaller than Voyager Prime, Voyager Megatron, Protector, or even Titanium Rodimus. He should be the same size as the other leaders.

What about Deluxe Prime? (ALL the deluxe Primes)
What about Deluxe Megatron? (Namely War for Cybertron)
What about Deluxe Rodimus Prime? (Namely Energon)
What about shelf space?

Energon Roddy sucks, though.

Sure, there's options for an all-deluxe cast of leaders. But I'm sure I'm not alone in using Voyager Prime and Voyagers Megs are THE Prime and Megs for my classics TFs. I'm not going to say "Protector is awsome and all, but Galvatron is out of scale with him, so Energon Roddy's the best bet". No. In this case Galvatron is the TF that needs to have a larger figure.

Shelf space? Voyagers do not take that much more room than deluxes and the variance in height makes for a better display. You probably have different ideas for display than me, but I like an interesting variance in height.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Mkall » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Energon Roddy sucks, though.

Sure, there's options for an all-deluxe cast of leaders. But I'm sure I'm not alone in using Voyager Prime and Voyagers Megs are THE Prime and Megs for my classics TFs. I'm not going to say "Protector is awsome and all, but Galvatron is out of scale with him, so Energon Roddy's the best bet". No. In this case Galvatron is the TF that needs to have a larger figure.

Shelf space? Voyagers do not take that much more room than deluxes and the variance in height makes for a better display. You probably have different ideas for display than me, but I like an interesting variance in height.

Agree on most points, though I like the Energon Roddy mold, but not as a representation of Rodimus Prime. I have his Checkpoint and Thunderclash repaints and I like them a bunch.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Mkall wrote:Agree on most points, though I like the Energon Roddy mold, but not as a representation of Rodimus Prime. I have his Checkpoint and Thunderclash repaints and I like them a bunch.

Same here. So much so I own Energon Roddy twice(2nd one was part of a lot of 30+ TFs bought for $40 just for Classics Rod) and have him in some sort of masturbatory Powerlink configuration.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm

If it makes you guys feel better, I like the mold much better Powerlinxed to Thunderclash. But solo? Compared to what we got later on? Not so much.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
X-Transbots have released four new images of their upcoming X-3 The Tyrant of Darkness. They report the figure's height as 23cm or approximately 9 inches, with a January or February release date. Images from their facebook page mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
El Duque wrote:X-Transbots have released four new images of their upcoming X-3 The Tyrant of Darkness. They report the figure's height as 23cm or approximately 9 inches, with a January or February release date. Images from their facebook page mirrored below.

Shows promise. I think the finished product could be quite amazing.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:14 am

For all you haters... they at LEAST put a purple CUP in the photo. Rahahaha. :grin:

Seriously, though. Seeing how the others look after details are added, this does show promise. Gonna sit back and wait to see...
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Requiem Prime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
very nice, but I have yet to see a preorder for any of Xtransbots
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:52 am

You can order these through KOToys.com. Preorders are up, including some color variants. (black, white, etc.)
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Immortalis09 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 am

Looikng forward to seeing how this pans out. For the right price it's a must have. Why do you third party's have to keep bringing out stuff I want? Oh and for the people complaining about the size, nine inches is taller than classics voyager megs including the height of his wings. This figure should be in scale with city commander. That's a big selling point for me. Keep up the good work Xtransbots.
Maybe one day the UK will get the same access to Hasbro products that the US gets. One can dream
Immortalis09
Mini-Con
Buy from Immortalis09 on eBay

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:09 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Possibly crappy, possibly amazing.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby DevastaTTor » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:30 am

I'm interested but the level of detail has to increase about 50x in order for him to take over my Classics shelf.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby DMSL » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I'll wait to see pics of the final product. Size must be close to voyager Prime, Galvatron should not be as big as City Commander.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Agreed... he'd have to be the right size and considerably more detail... but still, I'll definitely consider him. We certainly don't have a good Classics Galvatron in the right scale.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Kaiesis » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Am I the only person that thinks the Galvatron looks like crap?
Really look at it...Proportions are all wrong (cannon size, upper body to legs) and the elbow joints are toothpicks.

If you're going to make a custom figure of someone badass, then make it right or go home.

Sorry, but this isn't the Galvatron I always wanted.
Kaiesis
Mini-Con

Postby Mkall » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Kaiesis wrote:Am I the only person that thinks the Galvatron looks like crap?

Nope, count me a member of the Crap Club

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Firepower: 6

Postby zodconvoy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
This looks promising but with Galvatron, color is make it or break it. And at 9" tall Protector is shorter and maybe City Commander too but I'm not sure. Side by side comparisons are a must, even if KOToys uses their KO's of them.

I'd drop $50 maybe $60 for one. Much more than that and I'll just wait for someone else to KO it at half the price for ironies sake! :lol: :KREMZEEK:
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I think it shows promise. Once they get the sculpt finalized and the details added, it could look really good. But that cannon definitely needs to be a lot less bulbous.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Kibble » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Isn't 9" pretty much MP size? That's cool...even if it ends up looking right (which is leaning toward doubtful) I'll just wait for the Takara MP Galvatron. If it never happens, oh well...the MP line is kinda losing its luster anyhow.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm

The problem with MP height are those joints. Like ... a line with two ball joints. At deluxe size it's all right and at voyager size it'd be passable, but at 9"? Did they make it deluxe size and just jumbo size the sucker because that's what I'm kinda seeing.

I love me some Galvatron, I really do. And I'm feeling the mold. I'm just not diggin' the size.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Doctor McGrath » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Looking like an easy pass to me.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby victoryconvoy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

if there going to stick with masterpiece size i'll pass >:oP
victoryconvoy
Combiner

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
9 inches isn't really MP size, more like really big voyager size.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Took out my tape measure, 9" comes to just about the top of Fans Project Bruticus' chest. The size has me a little wary but I am interested. I'd really like the final product to look like IDW's Galvatron as seen in part 2 of the Space Opera ark from Ongoing depicting Rodimus' return. There is a frame where they do some scouting and see Galvatron with his Sweeps, galvatron in a very menacing hero pose. I want THAT Galvatron. It's obvious that this is still in the crude mock up stages so I'm definitely going to wait and see with this project.
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 7

Postby victoryconvoy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:57 pm

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Took out my tape measure, 9" comes to just about the top of Fans Project Bruticus' chest. The size has me a little wary but I am interested. I'd really like the final product to look like IDW's Galvatron as seen in part 2 of the Space Opera ark from Ongoing depicting Rodimus' return. There is a frame where they do some scouting and see Galvatron with his Sweeps, galvatron in a very menacing hero pose. I want THAT Galvatron. It's obvious that this is still in the crude mock up stages so I'm definitely going to wait and see with this project.

i think tfw2005 said something about some third party coming out with one like
victoryconvoy
Combiner

PreviousNext

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON