This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF: Prime Bumblebee available at Toys R Us online!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TF: Prime Bumblebee available at Toys R Us online!

Postby datguy86 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 am

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Bear in mind the sale is trying to get rid of older movie/generations toys. I hope it succeeds - more room for Sky Shadow/Junkheap packs, and TF Prime figures, of course.

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby Atomatron » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
edit: nvm

hoping for cliff then i can pull trigger
Atomatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Really? The Prime figures don't count as BOGO 50% Off? That sucks

Of course not. The point of the BOGO sale is to get rid of old inventory. Why would they have a BOGO sale on new semi-exclusive figures that are going to be in high demand?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby r3devi7 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Well, Kind of annoyed that I jumped on BB yesterday and filled my cart to get the free shipping, with other randoms... then they add Starscream the next day.

:|
Steam: «?»ReDevi7 PSN: WiiDevi7
r3devi7
Minibot
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
GuyIncognito wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Really? The Prime figures don't count as BOGO 50% Off? That sucks

Of course not. The point of the BOGO sale is to get rid of old inventory. Why would they have a BOGO sale on new semi-exclusive figures that are going to be in high demand?

That may well be the intent but instore the signing says all transformers deluxe figures. If you are lucky enough to find these in a store already you could argue your way into the sale.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:

That may well be the intent but instore the signing says all transformers deluxe figures. If you are lucky enough to find these in a store already you could argue your way into the sale.

Hmm... That's a good point. I wonder if they'll remove those sale signs when they put the Prime figures on the shelf, or replace them with signs that indicate the sale only applies to DOTM Deluxes.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Zeorymar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Well, i did it with the BOGO today. The sales tag in TRU said "ALL deluxe transformer figure are BOGO 50% off". Since they are Deluxe, so i got it lol, although i have to talk to the store manager.
Zeorymar
Mini-Con

Postby ShadowGinrai » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Motto: "-Be Transformed, Romans 12:2b"
Weapon: Concussion Pistol
Just got all three from my local Toys "R" Us. :CON:
ShadowGinrai
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby RX93 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm

No luck with two TRU so far..
Anyone spotted Prime in CA bay area?
RX93
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Tidalwavex wrote:if they ever make a leader sized or supreme sized TF Prime Unicron,then I'd buy this in a heart beat.
It would have to be of his original form befroe being defeated by the Thirteen, since his current form is noncorporeal.

Tidalwavex wrote:I haven't seen the voyager megatron toy yet for TF Prime.
Becuase, as of now, there is none.

Tidalwavex wrote:it would be kinda cool to get that season 4 animated maruader megatron tripple changer toy.
Which, as I told you before, won't happen since it was scrapped before completion.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUN231493 2B (CA) Corona"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #146 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics OCT231352 146D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Rossmo"
TMNT #146 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr V 1:50 foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240126 2V Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr P Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230219 1P (W) Shalvey (A/CA) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #2 RI 1:25 IDW Comics DEC221449 2RI 2D (CA) Del Mundo"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr E RI 1:25 IDW Comics JAN231648 1E Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231413 142A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #142 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #136 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 OCT221747 136A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Pe"
TMNT #136 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr G FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230210 1G (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT SPLINTERED FATE #1 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 JUN231483 1C (CA) Rahzzah"
TMNT SPLINTERED FA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv APRIL SPECIAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 JAN241252"
NEW!
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #5 Cvr B IDW Comics MAY231426 5B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221665 1RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics MAY231443 1F (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON