Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
More good news for fans in Germany and related regions, Amazon.de has listed Transformers Prime , Folge 1 - Die dunkle Macht erhebt sich, the 5 episode pilot series and Transformers Prime , Folge 2 - Meister und Schüler the next 4 episodes in Season 1. Plans are to release all 26 episodes! Unfortunately, the German dub will be the only audio option with no English or (at this time) no special features. Click a cover below or click here to view the Amazon.de listings!

Image

Image
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Thanks, i was hesitant to put it in the video forums, just couldn't figure out why.... Anyways, I read that it is schedule for an April 6th release, but sprechen sie deutsch? nien. :-( My great grandfather would be so disappointed. If you can read something on there, let me know if I need to make changes. :HEADHURTS:

Seems cool that it is being released, and much sooner than Beast Wars.
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
GetRightRobot wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Thanks, i was hesitant to put it in the video forums, just couldn't figure out why.... Anyways, I read that it is schedule for an April 6th release, but sprechen sie deutsch? nien. :-( My great grandfather would be so disappointed. If you can read something on there, let me know if I need to make changes. :HEADHURTS:

Seems cool that it is being released, and much sooner than Beast Wars.

No, you got down everything that pre-order page has to offer. It's kinda confusing since Folge means episode, but that's what it's listed as so yea there's nothing wrong with your news post.

I've been doing some researching and so far I haven't found any additional info regarding this. Except that they're (the company) also associated with Panini video who goes above and beyond with their anime DVDs.

I'm more pissed off at me missing this and the BW news earlier. :oops:
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Cool!

I wonder if there will be a hungarian dvd released - the local CN allready aires the show, so why not...

Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Interesting... I don't have experiences with german dvds, but I once bought a french DBZ "season" - about 1/2 of the Buu saga - man, I won't buy any french stuff again! They not only released it with only one dub (because, you really don't need the original japanese or english dubs) but the quality was horrible, as if they just copied a vhs track on dvd.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Chaoslock wrote:Cool!

I wonder if there will be a hungarian dvd released - the local CN allready aires the show, so why not...

Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Interesting... I don't have experiences with german dvds, but I once bought a french DBZ "season" - about 1/2 of the Buu saga - man, I won't buy any french stuff again! They not only released it with only one dub (because, you really don't need the original japanese or english dubs) but the quality was horrible, as if they just copied a vhs track on dvd.

Yea, that's teh French, they're very protective of their language so you won't be finding any language other than French.
German DVDs usually come with a German track, and at least the original track (eg English, Japanese, French), sometimes even more.
I just checked, there is now a German DVD box of Dragonball, but it's cut and only features a German track...
I begin to worry.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS 2007 LEADER CLASS PREMIUM SERIES OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT NEW!! - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 52 minutes 53 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Commemorative Series IV Skywarp Reissue Action Figure NIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 8 minutes 41 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Transmutate Left arm BAF part - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 10 minutes 1 second
Transformers G1 Parts 1988 AIMLESS body only Misfire targetmaster weapon - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 42 minutes 25 seconds
NEW Transformers JETFIRE Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Movie Leader Class MISB 2009 - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 12 minutes 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM DELUXE CLASS CRANKCASE 100% COMPLETE NICE - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 43 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Legends Beast Wars 20th Ann LGEX Rhinox Waspinator Rattrap Japan EX - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 45 minutes 14 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Scorponok Helmet seat for Zarak accessory part - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 31 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016