This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS Coming From Shout! Factory

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS Coming From Shout! Factory

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun

For Immediate Release

SHOUT! FACTORY AND HASBRO STUDIOS ENTER
NEW TELEVISION CONTENT DISTRIBUTION ALLIANCE
FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Multi-Year Agreement Grants Shout! Factory Distribution Rights to
Popular Animated Series from Hasbro Studios

Los Angeles, CA and Pawtucket, RI – July 13, 2012 – Shout! Factory and Hasbro Studios today announced a strategic distribution collaboration to bring current animated hit series KAIJUDO: RISE OF THE DUEL MASTERS and TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS to the home entertainment marketplace in the U.S and Canada. This new multi-year alliance provides Shout! Factory with exclusive DVD rights to these two programs produced by Hasbro Studios. The announcement was made today by Shout! Factory’s founding partners Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos; and Hasbro Studios President Stephen Davis.

“We are incredibly excited and look forward to presenting these highly entertaining series on family home entertainment shelves. Having worked closely with Hasbro Studios on top brands like animated series TRANSFORMERS PRIME, G.I. JOE RENEGADES, MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC and more, this new opportunity continues to build on our growing success in distributing premiere animation and family friendly home entertainment brands in the marketplace.” Shout! Factory’s founding partners stated.

“Shout! Factory has been a tremendous partner in maximizing the value of our hit entertainment titles in the kids’ marketplace,” Davis said. “With their exceptional marketing and distribution prowess, we look forward to more great things from them with the rollout of our next two big franchises.”

Shout! Factory plans an aggressive rollout of KAIJUDO: RISE OF THE DUEL MASTERS and TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS on home entertainment shelves. As excitement builds for these new entertainment product lines, Shout! Factory and Hasbro Studios will announce additional news and activities later this year.
Featuring the voice talents of popular actors Scott Wolf, Freddy Rodriguez, John DiMaggio, Oded Fehr and Phil LaMarr, KAIJUDO: RISE OF THE DUEL MASTERS from Hasbro Studios and Wizards of the Coast is an action-fantasy series and follows the adventures of a young hero, Ray, who possesses the rare ability to befriend and duel alongside fantastical creatures from a parallel dimension. Evil forces would have these creatures tamed and enslaved, so Ray and his two best friends must join the ranks of the mysterious Duel Masters to ensure the survival of both races before it's too late. In the end, it's up to Ray to master the ancient art of Kaijudo in order to protect both worlds.
TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS is created specifically for the younger generation of TRANSFORMERS fans and features a group of AUTOBOTS charged with a mission to protect and learn about humans. Stationed by OPTIMUS PRIME on the technologically advanced island Griffin Rock, the RESCUE BOTS - HEATWAVE, BOULDER, BLADES and CHASE - team with the Burn’s family of first responders—including a police chief, firefighter, rescue pilot, engineer and the young hero Cody Burns—to keep peace and safety in their new found home. Alongside their new human friends, the RESCUE BOTS learn teamwork and heroism. Produced by Hasbro Studios, the half-hour series brings family, heart, humor and adventure to the TRANSFORMERS brand. Executive produced by Jeff Kline, TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS features the vocal talents of LeVar Burton, Lacey Chabert, Steve Blum, Maurice LaMarche and Peter Cullen, who voices OPTIMUS PRIME when he makes cameo appearances in this series.
About Hasbro
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative, well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Company’s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for markets around the world with programming on-air in over 160 countries. Programming in the U.S. is distributed on The Hub TV Network, a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens.” Learn more at http://www.hasbro.com.
© 2012 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

About Shout! Factory
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform entertainment company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory’s DVD and Blu-Ray™ offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials in lavish packages crammed with extras. Shout’s audio division boasts GRAMMY®-nominated box sets, new releases from storied artists, lovingly assembled album reissues and indispensable “best of” compilations. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast digital distribution network which delivers video and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America. Shout! Factory also owns and operates Timeless Media Group, Biograph Records, Majordomo Records and HighTone Records. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Santa Monica, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com

# # #

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS Coming From Shout! Factory

Postby triKlops » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:00 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
really looking forward to the Rescue Bots dvd, have thoroughly enjoyed the show so far.
might be Saberblade's chance to do some dvd commentary footage ;)

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade

FINALLY!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby El Duque » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 am

DVDEmpire.com has listed a pre-order for Transformers; Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" from Shout! Factory. The disc clocks in at 100 minutes, is scheduled for release October 2nd, and has a list price of $14.99 (their pre-order price is $11.99). Further details and cover below.

Product Information
Studio: Shout Factory
Production Year: 2012
Release Date: 10/2/2012

Length: 100 mins
Rating: NR
Empire SKU: 1620803
Item Code: SF13737
UPC Code: 826663137378

Synopsis
Transformers Rescue Bots is created specifically for the younger generation of Transformers fans and features a group of Autobots charged with a mission to protect and learn about humans. Stationed by Oprimus Prime on a technologically advanced island, the Rescue Bots - Heatwave, Boulder, Blades and Chase - team with a human family of first responders including a police chief, firefighter, rescue pilot and engineer to keep peace and safety in their new found home. Alongside their new human friends, the Rescue Bots learn teamwork and heroism.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:40 am

Unless this has some bonus content worth checking out, I want the full season on DVD, not individual volumes.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

TVShowsOnDVD.com have revealed the cover art for the upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" DVD. The title will be available from Shout! Factory on October 2nd. Covert art mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm

The art's okay. More concerned about the content.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby El Duque » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

Courtesy of TVShowsOnDVD.com we now have the contents and special features of Shout! Factory's upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" DVD. The DVD is scheduled to release on October 2nd. Check out the details below.

Episodes Include:
  • Under Pressure
  • Hotshots
  • Flobsters On Parade
  • The Alien Invasion Of Griffin Rock
  • Four Bots and A Baby

DVD Bonus Content:
  • The premiere episode Family of Heroes
  • Printable Coloring Sheets

TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS: ROLL TO THE RESCUE DVD
Street Date: October 2, 2012
Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1)
English
Total Running Time: Approx. 110 minutes
Closed Captioned
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:03 am

Um.... what? Episodes 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8? With episode 1 as a bonus episode? And that's the extent of the good bonus content?

Okay, as much as I love Rescue Bots, this is a PASS!!! >:oP

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Yeah, I agree. Considering what a great job Shout! has done on complete box sets of so many '80s and '90s cartoons + other stuff I love like MST3K, I expected better. Sure it's "just preschool TF", but it's also part of the Aligned family, and quite frankly has better internal continuity than its older brother, the Prime cartoon. Even if complete season box sets aren't viable, they should respect broadcast order.

I wonder if this is the result of Hasbro's meddling; they screwed up what fans considered to be correct episode order for Shout!'s G1 re-release, right? I sure hope this doesn't bode ill for the complete widescreen release of TF Animated that the Hub's gotten our hopes up for.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:Yeah, I agree. Considering what a great job Shout! has done on complete box sets of so many '80s and '90s cartoons + other stuff I love like MST3K, I expected better. Sure it's "just preschool TF", but it's also part of the Aligned family, and quite frankly has better internal continuity than its older brother, the Prime cartoon. Even if complete season box sets aren't viable, they should respect broadcast order.

I wonder if this is the result of Hasbro's meddling; they screwed up what fans considered to be correct episode order for Shout!'s G1 re-release, right? I sure hope this doesn't bode ill for the complete widescreen release of TF Animated that the Hub's gotten our hopes up for.
I'm sure this is just an individual volume release and that the season 1 box set will come later, after the season 1 finale airs.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #11 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220209 11B (A/CA) Fernandez (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #32 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 MAY220234 32B (CA) Wijngaard (W)Prince"
ICE CREAM MAN #32 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 OCT210151 5B (CA) Fernandez 221129A"
KING SPAWN #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #250 2nd ptg Image Comics 2020 JUN208611 250 (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #250 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #57 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 DEC220314 57B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #34 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 SEP220271 34A (CA) Morazzo (W) Prince"
ICE CREAM MAN #34 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #51 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 SEP220088 51B (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHATS FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 NOV210269 3B (CA) Boo"
WHATS FURTHEST PLA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #31 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM300 31B (CA) Randal (W) McFarlane"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #31 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G Glossy Image Comics 2022 JUN220015 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C GI JOE 1223IM273 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #37 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM391 37A (CA) Morazzo +O'Halloran"
ICE CREAM MAN #37 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #61 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 FEB230270 61D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON