In-Package Image: Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Optimus Prime & Megatron Two-Pack

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Package Image: Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Optimus Prime & Megatron Two-Pack

Postby amtm » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Motto: "I'd've written a shorter post, but I didn't have the time."
Weapon: Sonic Boomer Laser
Let's see, two steps forward, two steps back...

When they make a Leader Megatron based on his DOTM design, which had an actual vehicle mode, rather than "cybertronian pile of crap", I'll care. Until then I'm happy with my RTS G1 Legends Megatron.
For sale: My entire Transformers and third-party collection. Includes Masterpiece, Generations, Universe, Movie, Prime, Armada/Energon/Cybertron, G1, G2, etc. Quite a few of the Prime, Generations, Masterpiece, and third-party toys have never been opened. Most of those that have were only transformed a few times then kept in a glass display case. Original packaging included for most of the Universe and later era toys.
amtm
Vehicon
Buy from amtm on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

2002 Hasbro G1 TRANSFORMERS "Ironhide" HARD HERO Porcelain Bust, NEW! RARE! - Time Remaining: 9 days 14 hours 10 minutes 30 seconds
2003 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS G1 "Commemorative Series" DIRGE Re-Issue, NEW! - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 16 minutes 33 seconds
2004 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS G1 "Commemorative Series" SKIDS Re-Issue, NEW! - Time Remaining: 8 days 22 hours 47 minutes 1 second
2013 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Voyager GENERATIONS "Series 2" WHIRL Figure, NEW! - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 17 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS "PRIME" PREDAKING PREDACON LEADER, HASBRO, NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 49 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SCOURGE DRAGON WITH GOLD CYBER PLANET  KEY - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 36 minutes 51 seconds
New Transformers Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream Takara MISB - Time Remaining: 9 days 4 hours 22 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Combiner Wars NEW FreeShip - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 37 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016