Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby El Duque » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
High Moon Studios has uploaded a couple of launch spots for next week's highly anticipated release of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Check out the spots embedded below. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron officially releases next Tuesday, August 21st!

Preorder Now at http://www.transformersgame.com/#!/buy
RELEASE DATE: August 21st 2012 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is the sequel to War for Cybertron, the highest rated Transformers game ever. Coming Fall 2012 for Xbox 360 & PS3. Join the epic battle for survival as the Autobots take their last stand to defend their legendary home planet from the Decepticons.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities. With the stakes higher than ever before, you play as a variety of Transformers, including Grimlock's nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus. Fight through both sides of the Transformers' most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld.




User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9921
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: 90 Second Launch Spot - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Neat music choice to say the least. It makes you anxious.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6263
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Videos have been removed by user. :-(
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24630
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby El Duque » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of IGN we the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Launch Trailer. The Transformers: Fall of Cybertron release is just around the corner on August 21st! Launch trailer embedded below.

User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9921
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dialogue by Megatron, Shockwave, and Grimlock! 8)

And the Nemesis is smaller than the Ark (about half its size). Plus, it's the same Nemesis as the one seen in the Prime cartoon, same design and all (but rendered in a different art style).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24630
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I got emotional, not gonna lie. That was beautiful.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6263
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby daimchoc » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm

daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
So awesome.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
yeah bruticus is weak compared to jazz who can kill him with his awesomeness. yeah its like that.
william-james88 wrote: Awesome discussion points, glad to have you here Mirageandjazz!

Image

Delta Magnus wrote:Also, for god's sake learn to type. Take English classes, do a typist's course, ANYTHING. People will take you a lot more seriously if you actually take the time to format your posts properly and add punctuation to your sentences. All the while you type like...that...your posts are a chore to read.
User avatar
Deadput
Godmaster
Posts: 1640
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
This is the longest freakin' week ever. Hearing Shockwave speak is just so... captivating. At least, I hope it's Shockwave. There appears to be a slight error when they show the Earth's holo-globe; the continents appear to be in their modern position, rather than Pangea or its later supercontinent forms. :-B Honestly, this is probably going to trump Halo 4 indefinitely, so much awesome going on here. :BOWDOWN:
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6164
News Credits: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Bubbah » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
I just ... Wow, there are no words! I can't wait for Tuesday! :KREMZEEK:
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby #Sideways# » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
I almost broke into tears out of this sheer beauty.
Image

"I don't stink, but I am silent but deadly!" ~One of the many reasons I like Sideways.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1438
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Matrix. » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Mindmaster wrote: There appears to be a slight error when they show the Earth's holo-globe; the continents appear to be in their modern position, rather than Pangea or its later supercontinent forms. :-B


Pangaea's way out at 220 million years. TFs usually arrive 4 million years ago, so the continents would be fairly modern, geologically speaking.
Image
Matrix.
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 969
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:53 am

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
This was pretty awesome. It looks like there will be lots of good stuff going on. Especially love Shockwave getting tail-whipped by Grimlock!
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2889
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Matrix. wrote:
Mindmaster wrote: There appears to be a slight error when they show the Earth's holo-globe; the continents appear to be in their modern position, rather than Pangea or its later supercontinent forms. :-B


Pangaea's way out at 220 million years. TFs usually arrive 4 million years ago, so the continents would be fairly modern, geologically speaking.
Except that this game is 70 million years ago, not 4 million.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24630
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby #Sideways# » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Matrix. wrote:
Mindmaster wrote: There appears to be a slight error when they show the Earth's holo-globe; the continents appear to be in their modern position, rather than Pangea or its later supercontinent forms. :-B


Pangaea's way out at 220 million years. TFs usually arrive 4 million years ago, so the continents would be fairly modern, geologically speaking.
Except that this game is 70 million years ago, not 4 million.


That would explain the types of Dinosaurs the Dinobots are. 70 Million years ago was right at the start of the Cretaceous Period. :-B
Image

"I don't stink, but I am silent but deadly!" ~One of the many reasons I like Sideways.
User avatar
#Sideways#
Brainmaster
Posts: 1438
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm
Location: Planet X
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
I'm waiting, Shockwave. Are you going to come to Prime any sooner? :D
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5714
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrimeStriker wrote:I'm waiting, Shockwave. Are you going to come to Prime any sooner? :D
My guess is season 3 since he's in "Rage of the Dinobots" and that leads into season 3. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24630
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
#Sideways# wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Matrix. wrote:
Mindmaster wrote: There appears to be a slight error when they show the Earth's holo-globe; the continents appear to be in their modern position, rather than Pangea or its later supercontinent forms. :-B


Pangaea's way out at 220 million years. TFs usually arrive 4 million years ago, so the continents would be fairly modern, geologically speaking.
Except that this game is 70 million years ago, not 4 million.


That would explain the types of Dinosaurs the Dinobots are. 70 Million years ago was right at the start of the Cretaceous Period. :-B


Image

Here's Earth 70 million years ago.

I want this game inside me. I'm TOTALLY going to make a big-ass pink and white tank Decepticon with a T-Rex head and name her Dyna.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Godmaster
Posts: 1857
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
PrimeStriker wrote:I'm waiting, Shockwave. Are you going to come to Prime any sooner? :D
My guess is season 3 since he's in "Rage of the Dinobots" and that leads into season 3. ;)


Unless they bring Shockwave in before then, they could still put him in the Rage of Dinobots comic.

What could happen is:

Shockwave stayed behind to watch over Cybertron. We do know certain of this, thank you novels.

But perhaps Shockwave was called back into the field on Earth because every field warrior Megatron has in his arsenal has failed him, and he knows Shockwave wouldn't.

Shockwave is back under the command of Megatron to aid in the field. Shockwave leaves Cybertron to someone else, but toward the end, after the season finale's finale battle (which could involve using all of the relics they've gathered against their respective factions, as I've said could happen before), there is one more relic in the Iacon Database that Shockwave has been sent to recover.

The events of the Rage of Dinobots comic occur

When we come back in Season 3, Shockwave has taken the Dinobots, whom were the "relics" at the coordinates, as prisoners back to the Nemesis. The Autobots later rescue the Dinobots (perhaps their electromagnetic shielding was disabled again), and Grimlock realizes he was wrong about Optimus. (Of course they'll have some conflict in FoC before Optimus leaves, and Grimlock will be wrong :roll: )
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5714
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6263
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Archatron » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 am

I just got this sucker this evening. Love those Mom and Pop stores that sell early. :grin: Needless to say I've been up all night playing it. It's really good so far. :APPLAUSE:
Archatron
Targetmaster
Posts: 645
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:38 am
Location: WV

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Archatron wrote:I just got this sucker this evening. Love those Mom and Pop stores that sell early. :grin: Needless to say I've been up all night playing it. It's really good so far. :APPLAUSE:


You totally want to tell us the plot!

Plus, do the DLC limbs show up on the Create Character interface? If so, who are the mystery characters (Dinobots and Insecticons, no doubt)? Does Hound show up as customizeable limbs in the interface as well? Final question, does the color part of creating your characters remain the same as in the beta/demo, or is it different? As you can see, I'm uber excited about the multiplayer.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6164
News Credits: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
"You run when you should fight."

I wonder if the next line will be 'fight when you should run'. I think someone at High Moon is a Firefly/Serenity fan.

This trailer is suitably boss. Better than most movie trailers these days. I dislike Activision to the point that I only buy their games second-hand, but I may have to buy Fall of Cybertron brand new if only to show my appreciation to HMS. It's not necessarily their fault they're owned by the Galactic Empire of the games industry.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2278
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Launch Spots - Official Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Game Video

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Sodan-1 wrote:"You run when you should fight."

I wonder if the next line will be 'fight when you should run'. I think someone at High Moon is a Firefly/Serenity fan.

This trailer is suitably boss. Better than most movie trailers these days. I dislike Activision to the point that I only buy their games second-hand, but I may have to buy Fall of Cybertron brand new if only to show my appreciation to HMS. It's not necessarily their fault they're owned by the Galactic Empire of the games industry.


All true words. Who wouldn't be a fan of Firefly if they've actually watched the show. ;)
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Next

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers UK Exclusive Minicon lot Green Brimstone Universe Dragon - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 18 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Takara Micron Minicon Platinum Material Cybertron Galaxy Reverb TRU - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 33 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Takara Micron Platinum Material Cybertron Galaxy Minicon Reverb TRU - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 33 minutes 58 seconds
2006 Transformers Starscream Decepticon Automorph Figure Hasbro MIB Voyager - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 49 minutes 42 seconds
Hasbro 2007 Transformers Robot Heroes Protoform Jazz & Decepticon Brawl New - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 21 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers 2008 Animated Leader Class Autobot Optimus Prime 12" mouth moves - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 10 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro 2007 Transformers Robot Heroes Autobot Jazz & Decepticon Frenzy New - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 26 minutes 20 seconds
Star Wars Transformers Crossovers Snowspeeder to Luke Skywalker(Hasbro 87449) - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 13 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016