Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I think they were smart in slapping some paint on Rumble's hands, I guess the :ic$: ran out at some point with Kup there. The more I look at Rumble's paint apps over all the more he's got that G2-esq style and I'm having trouble finding a faction symbol.

So I think I may have to slap on a :G2CON: over the :CON: if there is one cuz it's just begging for one :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Brainmaster
Posts: 1459
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Nemesis Destron wrote:I think they were smart in slapping some paint on Rumble's hands, I guess the :ic$: ran out at some point with Kup there. The more I look at Rumble's paint apps over all the more he's got that G2-esq style and I'm having trouble finding a faction symbol.

So I think I may have to slap on a :G2CON: over the :CON: if there is one cuz it's just begging for one :VEHI:


There's one on his vehicle mode, but I don't see one on his robot mode.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5391
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
PrymeStriker wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:I think they were smart in slapping some paint on Rumble's hands, I guess the :ic$: ran out at some point with Kup there. The more I look at Rumble's paint apps over all the more he's got that G2-esq style and I'm having trouble finding a faction symbol.

So I think I may have to slap on a :G2CON: over the :CON: if there is one cuz it's just begging for one :VEHI:


There's one on his vehicle mode, but I don't see one on his robot mode.

Image


Damn, I'm squinting my eyes and I can barely make it out... :P . :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Brainmaster
Posts: 1459
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby RAcast » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:22 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Nemesis Destron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:I think they were smart in slapping some paint on Rumble's hands, I guess the :ic$: ran out at some point with Kup there. The more I look at Rumble's paint apps over all the more he's got that G2-esq style and I'm having trouble finding a faction symbol.

So I think I may have to slap on a :G2CON: over the :CON: if there is one cuz it's just begging for one :VEHI:


There's one on his vehicle mode, but I don't see one on his robot mode.

Image


Damn, I'm squinting my eyes and I can barely make it out... :P . :VEHI:

It's just because, like on Vehicon, it's dark purple on black. The white background doesn't help.
Now, if I had to guess where it ends up in robot mode...I'd say it's either attached to the black pieces that rotate up to form his instep and inside leg or...it ends up inside his torso somewhere you can't see it (unless it's supposed to be visible in the mouth or something).
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
These all look awesome, especially Rumble, surprisingly. I wish he was red, but I might end up getting him anyway.
User avatar
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8718
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby Savage » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Rumble looks fantastic. Not right for a Classics stand-in, but I've got United Rumble & Frenzy for that, so this guy will end up on my shelf of random awesomeness. Passing on Kup, no need for him as I have Generations Kup (who is far superior IMHO). Dreadwing looks great, I'll consider picking him up after I get my hands on some of my current hard to find Must-Haves.
Image
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
User avatar
Savage
Godmaster
Posts: 1732
News Credits: 35
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:42 pm
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby XDMan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Rumble does look like he could be Soundwave's little friend (hopefully in the cartoon as well), just like Laserbeak is. :D He will be mine, but does he actually include a DVD?

Kup is great and won't clog the shelves unlike the United/Generations figurine for a few reasons:

1) You can repaint him into Ironhide if you want;

2) He has better articulation; and

3) In case he isn't redecoed into Ironhide, then we could give Kup's cannons to the Arms Micron release.

And while Kup looks nice next to Hot Shot, Iron hide looks nice next to Optimus.

And Dreadwing? Well, he could sell more than his brother, Skyquake.
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
They all look pretty good. I think Rumble will be on the show. They have to explain the face in the chest. Kup looks alright but I'll probably just wait on Ironhide. Lastly, MechTech still sucks.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2513
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
amcgrath929 wrote:They all look pretty good. I think Rumble will be on the show. They have to explain the face in the chest.


No, they don't. It could be just a funny coincidence, doesn't have to mean something.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5391
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
PrymeStriker wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:They all look pretty good. I think Rumble will be on the show. They have to explain the face in the chest.


No, they don't. It could be just a funny coincidence, doesn't have to mean something.


Yes, way to point that out. I wasn't giving them an order. Guess I could have explained that better. I do think it's more than a coincidence though. That's a pretty obvious face. Hopefully, we get an explanation one way or another.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2513
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby Hotrodimust » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Here oes a YouTube review of dreadwing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5JYU0WbbaY
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby PaxCybertron82 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Motto: "Courage and a Sword"
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
Eeeeh...I'm sorry, but there's no WAY I can get on board with a "best transformers line in some time" statement.

Most of them look very skinny and simian in my opinion, and I really can't stand this line or the show (even though I totally watch it.)

That being said, I'd pick up Rumble in a second to add to my generic "FOC Decepticon" group.

I'll pass on Green Iron Hid...I mean Kup.
www.paxcybertron.com

Team PaxCybertron - Videos,write ups, Podcast -
PaxCybertron82
Fuzor
Posts: 220
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Iacon
Buy from PaxCybertron82 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Rumble and Sergeant Kup Pictorial Reviews

Postby Megatron000 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:05 am

The dual Gatling guns on Rumble are awesome. Not a fan of the pink-tinted windshield/windows though...Voyager Dreadwing is a must have!
Image
User avatar
Megatron000
Micromaster
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014