Legends Class Repack Assortment Found at Dollar General

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Legends Class Repack Assortment Found at Dollar General

Postby Seibertron » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I found the Transformers Generations Legends that were previously Dollar General exclusives at Big Lots tonight. Optimus Prime and Starscream both had the GDO weapon accessories, which the ones at the Dollar Generals around Chicago do not seem to have yet.

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 953
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Legends Class Repack Assortment Found at Dollar General

Postby It Is Him » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 pm

I forgot about these. I wonder if the Big Lots near me has them... :-?
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime Voyager Class action figure NIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 15 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader AUTOBOT BLASTER TWIN CAST IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 22 days 6 hours 46 minutes 45 seconds
TIGATRON BotCon 2016 Dawn of Predacus Attendee Transformers Combiner Wars Sealed - Time Remaining: 15 days 16 hours 20 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Warriors From Three Worlds Scout 3 Pack Universe Repugnus NIP 2009 - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 6 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers cybertron Action Figure Voyager Vector Prime +Syber Plant Key MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 8 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers ROTF Whirl & Bludgeon Master Of Metallikato Set TRU Exclusive NIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 23 minutes 41 seconds
Generation 1 G1 Wreckgar Transformers Figure Complete 1986 Gen1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 9 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Sky Shadow Ultra Class Incomplete - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 55 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016