Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Gearslide wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Cyberseven wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
The Variable wrote:I foresee no stateside release, at least not without a heavy retooling/soft rubbery plastic makeover.


They confirmed months ago that they weren't bringing Breakdown or Unicron (or Ironhide, or Jet Vehicon :-( ) stateside. Remember?


I am glad I got mine on pre-order. I am actually starting to get concerned with Hasbro releases, and the new materials they are using for (safety reasons). What has become of the U.S. where we are so obsessed with safety and regulations. I was really surprised when I saw that Voyager Dreadwing has floppy rubber tail wings, and knee caps and even his head is a just a thicker piece of rubber... :-( :-( ... I am glad that this is a Takara only release. If it was a Hasbro release too, we would have a suck ass toy with rubber head/horns, and shoulder horns, with a big ugly safety pamphlet inside saying try not to poke your eye out kid. :BOOM: ...
I know these toys are mainly for kids, but I am pretty sure Japan has kids too. They just give them a little more credit for not being complete dumb asses and stabbing themselves with a fricken toy....lol


Uh...Takara's releases are getting sloppy too.

Their Dreadwing? Same materials. Look at their promo pics, you can see his one tail fin bending ever so slightly.
Breakdown? Thin plastic and hollow limbs. (Doesn't make him less of a badass though...)
Unicron's probably hard plastic due to the design requirements, but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up giving us more and more of what Hasbro would. Rubbery junk and all.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that we've seen Arms Micron Dreadwing yet.


Unfortunately, you're wrong. Here's proof: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/pr ... K11497.jpg (look at how the tailfin bends ever so slightly.)
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8864
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Megatron000 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm liking the gold metallic finish on some of it's articulations.

On a side note, does it come with the girls in the top image? ;)
Image
User avatar
Megatron000
Micromaster
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:What does he transform into? He looks like a mountain. (He looks cool in robot mode)

Volcano with Unicron's face on it, similar to what happened in the show. :D


Okay, I get it. Does the volcano go OM NOM NOM and eat stuff?


No, because he doesn't do that in Prime. :-)


I know. I like Unicron the most when he eats stuff. Anyways, I think his chest looks out of place because of his chrome limbs.


Oh boo-hoo being green. It's not easy being chrome. ;)

(u c wut i did ther?)


When was Unicron green? (flashback to energon) Oh yeah. :-(
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:I know. I like Unicron the most when he eats stuff. Anyways, I think his chest looks out of place because of his chrome limbs.


Oh boo-hoo being green. It's not easy being chrome. ;)

(u c wut i did ther?)


When was Unicron green? (flashback to energon) Oh yeah. :-(
Missed the point of his joke.



And Unicron was black in Energon.

Armada had a giant green doppelganger of Unicron that was green: the Hikari no Unicron. But that was just a giant mass of energized Mini-Cons and not Uni himself. :grin:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17394
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Manterax Prime » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I do not want him. And there's a reason which I'm surprised nobody has asked about yet.

Y NO HANDS????????????
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Manterax Prime wrote:I do not want him. And there's a reason which I'm surprised nobody has asked about yet.

Y NO HANDS????????????


Because Prime Unicron has no hands. :roll:

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5426
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:I do not want him. And there's a reason which I'm surprised nobody has asked about yet.

Y NO HANDS????????????


Because Prime Unicron has no hands. :roll:

Image

The spiky bits retracted and he had hands underneath.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:I do not want him. And there's a reason which I'm surprised nobody has asked about yet.

Y NO HANDS????????????


Because Prime Unicron has no hands. :roll:

Image

The spiky bits retracted and he had hands underneath.


Ah, indeed.

I don't think they need to incorporate hands. Why does he need hands? Hands are useless! :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5426
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:I do not want him. And there's a reason which I'm surprised nobody has asked about yet.

Y NO HANDS????????????


Because Prime Unicron has no hands. :roll:

Image

The spiky bits retracted and he had hands underneath.


Ah, indeed.

I don't think they need to incorporate hands. Why does he need hands? Hands are useless! :lol:
but them how else would he go all Emperor Palpatine on Prime with Force Lightning?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17394
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:I do not want him. And there's a reason which I'm surprised nobody has asked about yet.

Y NO HANDS????????????


Because Prime Unicron has no hands. :roll:

Image

The spiky bits retracted and he had hands underneath.


Ah, indeed.

I don't think they need to incorporate hands. Why does he need hands? Hands are useless! :lol:
but them how else would he go all Emperor Palpatine on Prime with Force Lightning?


What? That doesn't exist!

*deletes that part of One Shall Rise Part 1*

*replaces with tap dancing monkey*

:D
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5426
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:What? That doesn't exist!

*deletes that part of One Shall Rise Part 1*

*replaces with tap dancing monkey*

:D
Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17394
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:I know. I like Unicron the most when he eats stuff. Anyways, I think his chest looks out of place because of his chrome limbs.


Oh boo-hoo being green. It's not easy being chrome. ;)

(u c wut i did ther?)


When was Unicron green? (flashback to energon) Oh yeah. :-(
Missed the point of his joke.



And Unicron was black in Energon.

Armada had a giant green doppelganger of Unicron that was green: the Hikari no Unicron. But that was just a giant mass of energized Mini-Cons and not Uni himself. :grin:


lol, I know it ain't easy being green, or chrome for this matter.
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:So he transforms into a pile of dog s**t.
Where were you when we last saw pics of this toy? He turns into a volcano, okay? :roll:


So in other words, it's a STEAMING pile of Dog S**t!

This has to be one of the fugliest transformers I've ever laid eyes on and that's saying something considering how much of a crap fest I consider the last 5 years of the TF lines (outside of most of Generations) to be.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
T-Macksimus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:So he transforms into a pile of dog s**t.
Where were you when we last saw pics of this toy? He turns into a volcano, okay? :roll:


So in other words, it's a STEAMING pile of Dog S**t!

Image

This has to be one of the fugliest transformers I've ever laid eyes on and that's saying something considering how much of a crap fest I consider the last 5 years of the TF lines (outside of most of Generations) to be.


Then don't transform it. He doesn't transform in-show anyway.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5426
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby XDMan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 am

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Unicron does have the nice chrome and all, but if only he had a larger size.

Takara, could you make a larger version of Unicron (at least the size of MP-01/02/04 and MP-05?
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby gavinfuzzy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Dear Primus...

Transformer MEMES are emerging...

Image
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1846
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:59 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
BBTS has pre-orders back up if anybody cares.
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6534
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
gavinfuzzy wrote:Dear Primus...

Transformer MEMES are emerging...

Image


Image

:lol:

I only use TF memes that are mine. But haven't TF memes been around a while? Just not that popular, rite? :oops:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5426
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby El Duque » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seeing how popular Unicron is, here are a couple of new images of the Chaos Bringer in robot mode courtesy of TF YUKI's twitter feed. The figure is schedule to release along with Arms Micron Ironhide at the end of the month. Images mirrored below.

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
The Chaos Bringer has a similar torso to Megatron.

I'm still buying him.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5426
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
PrymeStriker wrote:The Chaos Bringer has a similar torso to Megatron.

I'm still buying him.

He's got a simaler built to megatron period. look at his feet too.
I doubt this is a retool of any kind, but a kitbasher could make unicron from megatron if they wanted.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Cybertronus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:36 am

I cannot recall seen an uglier Transformer then this. Please Unicron devour this toy!!
And the figure turns into what really? Is face? A volcano? A turd? WHAT!!?? :-?
Cybertronus
Mini-Con
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:36 am
Buy from Cybertronus on eBay

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:39 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cybertronus wrote:I cannot recall seen an uglier Transformer then this. Please Unicron devour this toy!!
And the figure turns into what really? Is face? A volcano? A turd? WHAT!!?? :-?
A horned volcano with his face in it. Sheesh.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17394
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby RAcast » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:39 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Cybertronus wrote:I cannot recall seen an uglier Transformer then this. Please Unicron devour this toy!!
And the figure turns into what really? Is face? A volcano? A turd? WHAT!!?? :-?

Unicron's face.
On a volcano.
Think Rock Lord.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2821
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: New Images of Takara AM-19 Gaia Unicron

Postby Balgorra » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:43 am

The more I see of Unicron the more the vac-metal parts remind me of the Dinozone figures.
Balgorra
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014