This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide In-Hand Gallery

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide In-Hand Gallery

Postby NTESHFT » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:29 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Blurrz wrote:Kup or Ironhide, who's better?

I say Ironhide. This particular mold looks better as Ironhide than Kup, IMO.

I like this one. May try to get him. My only complaint, which is the same as with most molds now and really is worthless to say considering nothing really can be done about it, is size. I hate that they are making them smaller and raising the prices.
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby rpetras » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:27 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I want him, but I don't want to import him.

I think I'll hold out for a domestic release.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby jamarmiller » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 am

Motto: "All lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!"
very tempted to buy this guy for my kid. He looks like a great update to the G1 van, kinda wish he had the yellow stripes and a more g1 head but still its very tempting since I live here in Japan anyways
All lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
jamarmiller
Minibot

Postby warwik311 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 am

Saw the tip about the hips. So I grabbed my Kup and flipped that down. It's a HUGE difference. So thanks to whoever mentioned that.

My two cents: I think the figure is pretty good. I'm planning to repaint it has ironhide when I have some free time. I didn't like the back kibble at all, but by accident popped the middle section of the hood off. I had one of those what if moments and put in on upside down and voila, it folds right up against the roof. Overall a great addition to my Prime collection, which is starting to become one of my favorite shelves in the case. I'll post a topic with some crudely taken pics in a bit
My customs all together.
warwik311
Fuzor

Postby Megatron000 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 am

Loving the dual blaster cannon combo. SICK!!!
Megatron000
Micromaster

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun

Ironhide, although I'll end up getting Kup for the twin cannons.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:

Ironhide, although I'll end up getting Kup for the twin cannons.

Me too.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #47 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 302C 1023IM319 (CA)Walker"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM282 303B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON