This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

MP-15 colour images from Robotkingdom

Postby Trikeboy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 am

http://robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFTRMP15&lang=us

RobotKingdom have posted their preorder for MP-15 for $49.90. They also posted color pictures of the toys. Rumble is indeed red and both look much better coloured and transformed correctly (I'm looking at you Ravage).

Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Re: MP-15 colour images from Robotkingdom

Postby Trikeboy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am

Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby xyl360 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 am

I wonder if BTS Toys is going to sue Takara for using their piledriver gimmick :P.

Now I just have to wait for the preorder for Buzzsaw and the blue one (I call him Rumble :P) to show up on BBTS.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Mykltron » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:11 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
That's quite a lot of money for such tiny figures.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Swizzleet! Another MP Nemesis Prime! Outrageous!

Liking the cassettes a lot.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby El Duque » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor TFsoure has sent us an update with some exciting news and images!

• First we have confirmation that the long rumored black repaint is coming in the form of MP-10B Masterpiece Black Convoy.
  • Next we have color images of MP-15 Ravage & Rumble AND images of MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw. Based on a Takara Tomy solicitation posted by NAUGHTY GUY this will be a case of RIRFIB.
  • Moving on, we images of yesterday's big reveal Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, who appears to come with the Master Sword!
  • Lastly we an update on Encore #20A, that was originally thought to be a yellow version of the Devastator gift set, will actually be a more cartoon accurate version of Devastator including a remolded head. (image courtesy of Famitoy).

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Grimlock Shakur » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 am

Motto: ""If you got it, flaunt it baby!""
Weapon: 16 Cannons
wow... good news! glad they're doing something different with the masterpieces... and putting out the extra little details out! good job Takara! (Hasbro please take notes!)
Grimlock Shakur
Micromaster
Watch Grimlock Shakur on YouTube
Buy from Grimlock Shakur on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby F Prime » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 am

Motto: "math...thrash...Math....Thrash...MATH....THRASH..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Pretty excited. I definitely want Fort Max and I find 60$ for two Masterpiece Cassettes to be a pretty damn fair price! I was expecting more given the current state of affairs with TF pricing.
Pi is exactly 3!
F Prime
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:34 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
MP-10B - Oh, so that's what the silhouette was for. Though, I wonder what this guy's story is, since he's a Decepticon.

MP Cassettrons - Those. Look. GORGEOUS!!! Hasbro, import these things, ASAP!

Encore #23 Fort Max - YAY! Master Sword! :KREMZEEK:

Encore #20A - Cool. I guess the "A" is short for "Anime", since this is a show-accurate Devastator.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby CBratetron » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 am

Motto: "Life goes on. You will not."
Weapon: Energon Crossbow
£55 for two isn't so bad. Not sure I want all of them. My priorities are Laserbeak and Ravage.
Beast Hunters is coming. Well played Mayans.
CBratetron
Minibot
Strength: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 am

See, BTS? THIS is how you do a modern update for Ravage and the Rumble mold.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby munckee » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 am

Motto: ""Love, is a far better teacher than pressure.""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
g1 scourge......... mmmmmmmm now this i can really drool over ooooooooooh yes :P now we need a third party oil tanker trailer and sheeeeet ill be clean out of moneys!

oh RID scourge how you swam through the dreams of my childhood hehe... well my early teens or wenever it was that RID was on
munckee
Mini-Con
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby KNM2012 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am

I am pretty much prepping up to preorder Fortress Maximus. He is the #1 reason why "The Headmasters" is my favorite series, and is going to be the centerpiece to my entire collection. That, and while the "early bird" option is available, I'll wait the extra month as I [hope to] have a lot on my plate when it comes to March. 8)

As for the tapes, I just hope people will remember three things:

1) RIRFIB is only fact if you follow the original toyline, the Japanese take of the series, and the original Marvel series. It is only the other way around in the English dubbed version, which post-dates both the toyline and comic series.

2) These are Masterpiece versions of the tapes, which means that there is added detail and articulation added. Plus, and atop of that, they are Japanese imports. So you should consider the added price as being both those things and the fact you are buying from a middle-man.

3) There was a third, but I had forgotten it. However, lets hope this means we shall see an MP version of Blaster in the foreseeable future. :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:03 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Thank freakin' god Rumble is red. Now I don't have to worry about picking up both sets just to get the one I want. Rumble & Ravage will be good enough!

Black Convoy, who didn't see that coming. :lol: Interesting to note that he's a legit Decepticon this time around. Cool, but I've decided to skip out on Black Convoy/Nemesis Primes if I already have the corresponding Optimus Prime, unless there's a really good reason to get it like TFCC Scourge.

Devy looks a little odd. I'm glad I picked up the first Encore release, although it's still sitting in my Loot. :lol:
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby wewyllenium » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 am

The Cassettes are top priority along with MP Soundwave. I'm fine with the price. Black Convoy is an easy pass... for now. :D
wewyllenium
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Watch wewyllenium on YouTube
Buy from wewyllenium on eBay

Postby craggy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 am

would it be awesome if these were less expensive? yes, of course.
do I feel I'm being ripped off, or that it's not worth it, or has anything stopped me from pre-ordering the cassettes? nosiree.
I very rarely pre-order stuff like this, but Dat Frezy and Dat Rumble. Ravage looks pretty darn awesome too. Buzzsaw is, as ever, a non-entity who I'll be considering as little more that a slightly miscoloured Laserbeak.

Still not sure I'll get MP Soundwave but the tapes are a must. Bring on Blaster's tapes too!
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am

I was on the fence about Soundwave, but now seeing him along with those cassettes, those beautiful cassettes...

My wallet weeps :sad:
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 am

craggy wrote:would it be awesome if these were less expensive? yes, of course.
do I feel I'm being ripped off, or that it's not worth it, or has anything stopped me from pre-ordering the cassettes? nosiree.
I very rarely pre-order stuff like this, but Dat Frezy and Dat Rumble. Ravage looks pretty darn awesome too. Buzzsaw is, as ever, a non-entity who I'll be considering as little more that a slightly miscoloured Laserbeak.

Still not sure I'll get MP Soundwave but the tapes are a must. Bring on Blaster's tapes too!
Call me crazy but I'm getting a strange feeling of deja vu from reading his post. :shock: :-?

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Bubbah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Oh man! Those cassettes are just so ... They're gorgeous!! Soundwave is the first MP I've preorder and the first I'm importing before waiting on a US release, so these tapes totally justify it all and make me weep with pleasure! I cannot get over how amazing those little guys are!
Bubbah
Fuzor
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby craggy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

Call me crazy but I'm getting a strange feeling of deja vu from reading his post. :shock: :-?

I think I've been saying the same thing since we first saw the protos. :P Sorry if I'm repeating myself.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:23 pm

craggy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I think I've been saying the same thing since we first saw the protos. :P Sorry if I'm repeating myself.
What's funny is that even the date felt familiar, but I don't recall seeing this kind of post at any other point today. 8-}

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Blurrz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Squawk'n'talk » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

All kinds of wonderful. I foresee a snag though - does this mean Ratbat will come with the Soundblaster repaint? ouch.
Squawk'n'talk
Mini-Con

Postby Bubbah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Squawk'n'talk wrote:All kinds of wonderful. I foresee a snag though - does this mean Ratbat will come with the Soundblaster repaint? ouch.

Maybe he'll come with Slugfest or Overkill in another pack. MP16 is an easy set, because the base mold is already done, so Ratbat could be part of a third set, hopefully.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby KNM2012 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:I was on the fence about Soundwave, but now seeing him along with those cassettes, those beautiful cassettes...

My wallet weeps :sad:

I feel for ya as wallet weeps as well, and is on suicide watch as I have just preordered Fortress Maximus. :lol:

But yeah... When you get them and choose to display them outside the boxes, please send me a pic. ;)^
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #341 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 FEB230245 341B (W) McConville (CA) Colak"
SPAWN #341 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #75 Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0823IM326 75E (CA) Quesada +Isanove"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #21 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230237 21A (CA) Stevens"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #14 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220216 14B (CA) Nachlik (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #14 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHATS FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #3 Cvr C 1:15 Image Comics 2022 NOV210270 3C"
WHATS FURTHEST PLA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #23 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230255 23B (CA) Tomaselli (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #23 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #19 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 FEB230175 19A (CA) Brooks"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230292 343C (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #83 Cvr D Image Comics 2024 1223IM334 83D (CA) Tedesco"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #17 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220170 17B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #17 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220281 13B (CA) Dihn (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #13 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr K 1:30 Image Comics 2022 JUN220019 1K (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #57 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 DEC220315 57C (CA) Manapul"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230275 20B (CA) Randal (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON