This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Stormrider » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:
Stormrider wrote:What's the difference between Black Convoy with a Decepticon symbol and Scourge?

It's already been explained by a couple people but I think story-wise, Black Convoy (the Decepticon) in the original Japanese storyline was a straight up evil clone of Convoy, whereas Scourge was technically a new character who just happened to take on the form of Optimus Prime/Fire Convoy when scanning an alt mode and only appeared in RiD/Car Robots. Autobot Black Convoy is a whole different story, he's an upgrade of original Convoy, I think, or an omnipotent dimensional-traveler, if you pay attention to that Alternity silliness. :lol:
Oy.

Usually, when a Black Convoy is an Autobot, it's either Otpimus himself in a special coating/upgrade, a duplicate of Optimus of Autobot creation, or in Alternity's case a formerly evil "Nemesis Prime" character after having gained redemption.

Not good anymore: United Black Optimus Prime is G1 Prime undercover, including the :CON: on his shoulders.

So which one will this MP Convoy be?
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Re: Official Images: Encore #23 Fortress Maximus, MP-15, MP-16 and MP-10B, & Encore #20A

Postby Stormrider » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:I'm sure I missed this somewhere but what happens to Rumble's pile drivers when not in use/in alt mode?

If you look closely, the piledrivers are accessories he can stick his arms into in robot mode. You can have him with or without piledrivers in robot mode. Otherwise, you just have them separate, like you would most of the weapons of other figures when in non-robot mode.

The pile drivers can be used as bar stools. :D
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:So which one will this MP Convoy be?
Dunno. We'll have to wait till the toy's bio comes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Stormrider wrote:The pile drivers can be used as bar stools. :D

Nice, I just got an image of a hammered Rumble. :lol:

I wonder if the piledrivers will be functional or just solid props. I don't mean if they will actually cause tiny earthquakes, but can they be moved, like springloaded weapons.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Bruticus1983 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 am

I cannot wait for my soundwave. I just preordered all of these on TFSource and am waiting. Frenzy, buzzsaw, ravage, and rumble look outstanding i hope for a ratbat and autoscout. Long Live :CON: !
Bruticus1983
Mini-Con

Postby zappatton2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:52 am

Well, of course I pre-ordered the cassettes ASAP because new MP figures trigger a Pavlovian response from me. But, after much fence-sitting, I've also order Fort Max, very very much against my financial self-interest. Lately I've been collecting teams of G1 micromasters, mainly because they can be found on the cheap (also I like the mystique of characters without firmly established G1 cannon), and coupled with Fort Max, they could really give him the city-scale he deserves. Maybe I should start collecting WST too? This is how things get out of hand.
zappatton2
Micromaster

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. STRIKER + STALKER Transformers Collaborative GI Joe 2022 New"
BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic"
World's Smallest T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mega Axe Attack OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Warrior 2021"
Mega Axe Attack OP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Block Wars BUMBLEBEE Kabaya Modern Gum Transformers Takara Tomy Japan 2016"
Block Wars BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 2 B001 Series New Hasbro 2013"
Flip Shot BUMBLEBE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON