Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
jspags15 wrote:I see this turning into the old RiD transformers show.
Oh, I like the sound of that. I loved RiD. Image

My thoughts as well! Can we get another firey battle to the death in the planet's core? :grin:
And a Sky-Byte. I'll take a Sky-Byte too, please? :P


Now Sky-Byte will be a Predacon next season. :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5714
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
jspags15 wrote:I see this turning into the old RiD transformers show.
Oh, I like the sound of that. I loved RiD. Image

My thoughts as well! Can we get another firey battle to the death in the planet's core? :grin:
And a Sky-Byte. I'll take a Sky-Byte too, please? :P


Now Sky-Byte will be a Predacon next season. :lol:
If only they were more than just dragons.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24607
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby RAcast » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
jspags15 wrote:I see this turning into the old RiD transformers show.
Oh, I like the sound of that. I loved RiD. Image

My thoughts as well! Can we get another firey battle to the death in the planet's core? :grin:
And a Sky-Byte. I'll take a Sky-Byte too, please? :P


Now Sky-Byte will be a Predacon next season. :lol:
If only they were more than just dragons.

In all fairness, they're mostly the Terrorcons.

Not those guys, these guys. And they're mostly dragon-y to begin with....and a bipedal shark and whatever the hell Blot is.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3023
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
jspags15 wrote:I see this turning into the old RiD transformers show.
Oh, I like the sound of that. I loved RiD. Image

My thoughts as well! Can we get another firey battle to the death in the planet's core? :grin:
And a Sky-Byte. I'll take a Sky-Byte too, please? :P


Now Sky-Byte will be a Predacon next season. :lol:
If only they were more than just dragons.

In all fairness, they're mostly the Terrorcons.

Not those guys, these guys. And they're mostly dragon-y to begin with....and a bipedal shark and whatever the hell Blot is.


Well, because these guys were already named Terrorcons, they couldn't really name them in favor of these guys. Next best choice was Predacons. Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5714
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby XDMan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Okay, here is my thoughts on the current ones:

Optimus Prime: Not the best version compared to FE, but does look better than the other Voyager mold. :D

Bumblebee: Not in scale with Prime, but he is w/ Arcee (from any movie and Prime), EP Jack, Raf and Miko, Deluxe Revenge Ravage, Deluxe Darkside Moon Laserbeak, that other shelfwarming, bulk-bringing BB and maybe MP-01/04 Optimus Prime and MP-05 Megatron. :lol:

The upcoming ones:

Optimus Prime: Hopefully, Takara won't make him have much bulk. 8)

Bumblebee: Maybe like the BH Deluxe? :roll: :ic$: =; [-(

Ultra Magnus: GIMME! He would DEFINETLY deal with look nice w/ his brother, Prime. :grin: =P~

And ones I would love to meet are Megatron, Dreadwing/Skyquake and the upcoming, Predaking.
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
XDMan wrote:
Ultra Magnus: GIMME! He would DEFINETLY deal with look nice w/ his brother, Prime. :grin: =P~


Magnus isn't Prime's brother here. You're in the wrong continuity.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5714
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby XDMan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
PrymeStriker wrote:
XDMan wrote:
Ultra Magnus: GIMME! He would DEFINETLY deal with look nice w/ his brother, Prime. :grin: =P~


Magnus isn't Prime's brother here. You're in the wrong continuity.
Whoops! I guess you're kind of right. Though, it's just a saying, like what Prime said to the dead Megatron in the 2007 movie:

"You left me no choice, brother."

Sure, Prime OP and UM may not be bros, but we'll have to think of what TakaraTomy says if Magnus could be in Beast Hunters. ;)
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
XDMan wrote:
Sure, Prime OP and UM may not be bros, but we'll have to think of what TakaraTomy says if Magnus could be in Beast Hunters. ;)


Eh, Takara doesn't really set-in-stone a whole lot of Aligned canon. And Exodus doesn't make any mention to Orion having any brothers.

Nevertheless, if Ultra Magnus steps in during Season 3 of Prime, that'd be all sorts of awesome!
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5714
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizers Listed

Postby RAcast » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
XDMan wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
XDMan wrote:
Ultra Magnus: GIMME! He would DEFINETLY deal with look nice w/ his brother, Prime. :grin: =P~


Magnus isn't Prime's brother here. You're in the wrong continuity.
Whoops! I guess you're kind of right. Though, it's just a saying, like what Prime said to the dead Megatron in the 2007 movie:

"You left me no choice, brother."

Sure, Prime OP and UM may not be bros, but we'll have to think of what TakaraTomy says if Magnus could be in Beast Hunters. ;)

Hate to burst your bubble, but I will.
Lord High Protector was a title given to Megatron. It is one of two rulers of the planet Cybertron, the other being the Prime, a title held by his sibling Optimus Prime. The Lord High Protector is a military title, and Megatron oversaw the armies of Cybertron while Optimus Prime was the civilian and spiritual leader. Together, they both stewarded the AllSpark. However Megatron's military command led to a dangerous imbalance of power when he came to covet the life-giving artifact and formed the Decepticons. Movie Prequel

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lord_High_Protector
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3023
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS 2013 Generations 30th Titan Class METROPLEX Sealed New 2 FEET TALL! - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 7 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 30th Anniversary Generations IDW Deluxe Arcee & Chromia Lot NEW! - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 22 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G2 1994 AIR RAID figure superion hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 55 minutes 13 seconds
2002 Transformers Armada Long Package Figure MOC - POWERLINX THRUST - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 55 minutes 17 seconds
2002 Transformers Armada Long Package Figure MOC - CHEETOR Black & Purple - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 58 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 ESTRELA GEARS Brazil complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 45 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee Figure and Sam DHF01 - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 16 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Original Vintage G1 Autobot Mirage 1980 1982 Citanes 26 Elf - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 46 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016