Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Mkall » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
RAcast wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:
El Duque wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:One of these things is not like the other, one of these things...

Chromedome needs help.


Maybe they're hinting at something?


That would be nice.

Perhaps some Neo-classics Headmasters? With actual Headmasters? :D

It wouldn't be the first time we've seen Million Publishing tease about future releases through teasers. Afterall, the first hint they were doing Artfire was in their Generations book's comic.

I, for one, welcome Chromedome should he decide to make a Classics appearance.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14071
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby RAcast » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Mkall wrote:
RAcast wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:
El Duque wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:One of these things is not like the other, one of these things...

Chromedome needs help.


Maybe they're hinting at something?


That would be nice.

Perhaps some Neo-classics Headmasters? With actual Headmasters? :D

It wouldn't be the first time we've seen Million Publishing tease about future releases through teasers. Afterall, the first hint they were doing Artfire was in their Generations book's comic.

I, for one, welcome Chromedome should he decide to make a Classics appearance.

Just don't be another Classics Hot Rod retool...
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2821
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Stormrider » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
El Duque wrote:Million Publishing has updated their website with a reminder that the deadline is rapidly approaching for fans who purchased their latest Transformers Generations to submit their mail-in certificates for Artfire, and with that reminder comes a new image of the exclusive figure. Here he's seen posed with their previous exclusive Stepper and G1 Chromedome.

Image


Would love to have a Classics version of Chromedome and it's absolute silliness that SDCC and Botcon had nothing in works for our headmaster friends next year.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8609
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Chromedome from Gen Blurr. Do it uppp
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby El Duque » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:44 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Million Publishing have released new images of their upcoming exclusive Transformers United Artifre, which they have revealed is due to ship out December 17th. Check out the images mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
That's gotta be the cleanest look at G1 Artfire I've ever seen.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17365
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby triKlops » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:35 am

Motto: "I’m the rising sun, I’m the new tomorrow, I’m the skull on the gun, I’m the song of sorrow; I’m the thirteenth arrow, I’m the wisest owl, I’m a soul-eating predator, I’m on the prowl"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
man, he is really looking good in the shots, especially the comparison with stepper
regretting not having the loot for him when he was pre sold
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Headmaster
Posts: 1024
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rhode Eye Land

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Stepper isn't complete without Artfire in any line. Where's Encore Artfire, TakaraTomy?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower and Wedge (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14752
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Stepper isn't complete without Artfire in any line. Where's Encore Artfire, TakaraTomy?
We're still waiting on a TF: Collection Artfire. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17365
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:02 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Stepper isn't complete without Artfire in any line. Where's Encore Artfire, TakaraTomy?
We're still waiting on a TF: Collection Artfire. ;)


Or a Hasbro Commemorative Edition. He was supposedly on their short-list ;)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower and Wedge (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14752
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Mkall » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:41 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
It's been a long road
waiting from there to here
It's been a long time
But Artfire's finally near

I'm excited. There's been a space by Stepper for almost a year now waiting to be filled.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14071
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby STngAR » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
Its a nice looking figure, just not 150.00 nice. :MAXIMAL:




And if I got him than I'd have to spend another 85 to get Stepper......Seperation anxiety, Ive seen it and its not pretty
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.



"People who live in glass houses sink ships"

"Loser, loser chicken dinner"

"She was playing robota-possum"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"
User avatar
STngAR
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 526
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:14 am
Location: PA
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Rated X » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Awesome. This is one mold that actually works for 5 different characters.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby quickmixed » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Looks great. I had almost forgot that I had this fig pre-ordered.

Its been a long time coming.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
User avatar
quickmixed
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
So will there be a mass production Artfire too?
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Mkall » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Transformers Hoarder wrote:So will there be a mass production Artfire too?

No. There was a rumour there was going to be one, however that was a mis-advertisement. This is the only Artfire we'll be seeing for a while unless Encore puts one out.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14071
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Mkall wrote:
Transformers Hoarder wrote:So will there be a mass production Artfire too?

No. There was a rumour there was going to be one, however that was a mis-advertisement. This is the only Artfire we'll be seeing for a while unless Encore puts one out.


From BBTS

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail


We have confirmed that the Million Publishing Exclusive version of Artfire will be released as pictured below. The general release UN-32 from Takara will be in a different color scheme. This version comes with both Nightstick and Sparks - the UN-32 version will come with only one of the two.

This version of Artfire will include two partners, Nightstick and Sparks, and be a limited edition.
Product Number: MPB10008
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby El Duque » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Transformers Hoarder wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Transformers Hoarder wrote:So will there be a mass production Artfire too?

No. There was a rumour there was going to be one, however that was a mis-advertisement. This is the only Artfire we'll be seeing for a while unless Encore puts one out.


From BBTS

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail


We have confirmed that the Million Publishing Exclusive version of Artfire will be released as pictured below. The general release UN-32 from Takara will be in a different color scheme. This version comes with both Nightstick and Sparks - the UN-32 version will come with only one of the two.

This version of Artfire will include two partners, Nightstick and Sparks, and be a limited edition.
Product Number: MPB10008


I don't trust that prodcut listing. Tfsource stated UN-32 Artfire turned out to be misinformation. Let me do some checking, but I have a feeling they just never updated their info.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Stormrider » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8609
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17365
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Mkall » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.

I'm sure there'll be a UN-32 sometime in the future but it just won't be Artfire.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14071
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.

I'm sure there'll be a UN-32 sometime in the future but it just won't be Artfire.
Wonder who it could be.

Maybe the recently rumored Hardhead or Reflector. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17365
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Mkall » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.

I'm sure there'll be a UN-32 sometime in the future but it just won't be Artfire.
Wonder who it could be.

Maybe the recently rumored Hardhead or Reflector. ;)

Time will tell.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14071
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 am

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Best deal I've found, $134.99 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-G1 ... 4d07ab0936
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: New Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire Images

Postby Stormrider » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There is a UN-32? I haven't seen that listing.
There is no UN-32. It was believed that there would be a non-Million Publishing United Artfire that would be UN-32, but that turned out to be an error.


Thanks for clarifying. That's what I thought. I remember when this news came out people were so excited they kept referencing each other "UN-32". It makes it confusing to figure out what is fact and rumor.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8609
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014