Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
- Motto: "The age of reason is the age of do what pleases you."
- Weapon: Wire-Guided Incendiary Missiles
I was so sure this was 1/1 scaled!
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm
- Location: Bogotá D.C., Colombia
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 4
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: 3
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 6
- Skill: 8
Wow. If they engineered this to exactly fit Max.... well played. I wouldn't have even remotely thought about buying this until I saw the pic here. Now, I'm kinda tempted.
TFCC Subscription Bots for sale: Breakdown, Jackpot, Circuit. Will ship international.
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am
Who's putting in a hundred bucks for this rescue bot looking thing? Seriously. The Nike was cool. Robots look cool. This is like Disney alreAdy bought Hasbro, but assuming Disney store has it for 20 bucks
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay
It's like they're a third party add-on kit to turn Fortress Maximus into Maximum Douchebagus.
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm
President-prime wrote:Who's putting in a hundred bucks for this rescue bot looking thing? Seriously. The Nike was cool. Robots look cool. This is like Disney alreAdy bought Hasbro, but assuming Disney store has it for 20 bucks
They're $26.99 each, or $49.99 for the set of two, at BBTS.
I think they're cool. If Hasbro released them at Deluxe prices, I'd buy them.
- Faction Commander
- Posts: 4603
- News Credits: 12
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
- Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay
- Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
- Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The best part is that Fortress Maximus can wear them.
- News Staff
- Posts: 5514
- News Credits: 21
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Like Mindmaster on Facebook
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
- Strength: 8
- Intelligence: Infinity
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 10
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 6
- Skill: 9
So you put a Capmaster on the only Double-Headmaster, causing the total brain-synch to transverse neural subspace and...
...give me flashbacks to those pics on Walky's old site of Fort Max wearing a diaper.
Well, I'm still on the fence about the Capbots, but for some reason this makes me want the Max reissue even more. Hm.
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am
I like them but they would be much better if there were a couple hinges in the bill so that they could fold into actual feet but I think I'm going to have to preorder Maximus now too!
- Posts: 149
- News Credits: 9
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm
- Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.
Weapon: tea cup."
They sure do have a mighty amount of kibble.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6074
- News Credits: 10
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
- Location: Nearby. Watching.
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: Aladar, BCPrimal, Bing [Bot], bubbalew, dreadwing95, EagleBot13, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Mindmaster, Mkall, Mr O, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Nemesis Maximo, Night Raid, Primeultimus, RSDADDIMUS2, shajaki, Shrapnel Shrapnel, SW's SilverHammer, thejlb, zoltaire