Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby CBratetron » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 am

Motto: "Life goes on. You will not."
Weapon: Energon Crossbow
The film is still 2 years away right? No need to get worked up about details yet.
Beast Hunters is coming. Well played Mayans.
User avatar
CBratetron
Minibot
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby noctorro » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:11 am

CBratetron wrote:The film is still 2 years away right? No need to get worked up about details yet.



Wow, sensible sentence, I was going to post "And let the bitching begin!"

But it already started. And please don't start with the whole "it should be about the robots not the humans". Are you suffering from memory loss? You said that with movie I, movie II, movie III.

That whine should be conserved for a new Transformers movie series with another director.

wait, I'm ranting about rants.... sigh, IRONMAN 3 in a few months!!!!
User avatar
noctorro
Targetmaster
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:45 am

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:16 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
bring on the toy pics. everything else about these movies is useless
User avatar
griftimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Nice good to have fresh faces!

there needs to be humans in Transformers, as annoying as some might be if not why would they need to be robots in disguise
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 3692
News Credits: 161
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby D-340 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 am

Dunno who they are, nor do I care. While Mark Wahlberg's casting kinda interests me, no other casting aside from VA's for the TFs does.
Image

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Gestalt
Posts: 2096
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:08 am
Location: Joliet, Il.

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 am

Yes, because lord knows we need another teenager romance in a Transformer movie.

"What, giant robots are killing everyone in the city, but WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND?" #-o
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Brainmaster
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:29 pm

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
great more teenage romance POOP, so much for changing things up eh bay. ive said it before & ill say it again, axe the kids keep the army guys.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1659

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4894
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24594
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Burn » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42547
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Either way, here's the source of this news:

http://screencrave.com/2012-12-11/transformers-4-shia-labeouf-replaced-nicola-peltz-brendon-thwaites/
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24594
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24594
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Mykltron wrote:It makes to change to have a teenager played by a teenager.


Except Brenton Thwaites is in his twenties.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5712
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, come on! This is ridiculous!

http://michaelbay.com/2012/12/11/transformers-actor-announcements/


Muahahahahaahhahahahaha. :twisted:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5712
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby njb902 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Either way, here's the source of this news:

http://screencrave.com/2012-12-11/transformers-4-shia-labeouf-replaced-nicola-peltz-brendon-thwaites/


If it's true I for one think it is good news, I've rather liked the last few mark wahlberg movies.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Either way, here's the source of this news:

http://screencrave.com/2012-12-11/transformers-4-shia-labeouf-replaced-nicola-peltz-brendon-thwaites/


If it's true I for one think it is good news, I've rather liked the last few mark wahlberg movies.


Well, now Thwaites and Peltz are not in it.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5712
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, come on! This is ridiculous!

http://michaelbay.com/2012/12/11/transformers-actor-announcements/


That's pretty much what Bay said about Marky Mark until a few days later when he announced Wahlberg
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4098
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I know it's been said before, but it's a sad thing that the ones who are getting all the attention are the humans instead of the robots.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby wewyllenium » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

I don't want more people. I watch the transformers to root for my favorite robots. I'd be happy if they could make a real transformers movie that is about the transformers and not some person. As I child, I never watched the cartoons for the humans...

Oh Hollywood...
wewyllenium
Minibot
Posts: 186
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:36 pm
Watch wewyllenium on YouTube
Buy from wewyllenium on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Hmmm...I am now convinced Bay is actually a puppeteer.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Mr Skram wrote:Rodimus with the save! I love this website.
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18184
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Red 50 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
*Yawn* Are we gonna get any interesting news anytime soon?
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Wahlberg update: "...this is the most important role of my career...it's the only time my kids have ever been interested in a movie I'm making."

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=98056
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Mr Skram wrote:Rodimus with the save! I love this website.
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18184
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby El Duque » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Considering how quickly the last couple of rumors concerning Transformers 4 were shot down by Michael Bay himself it should go without saying that anything we hear as this point should be taken with a grain of salt unless officially confirmed. That being said, we do have another TF4 casting rumor. ITFN is reporting that Jack Reynor has been offered the role of Mark Wahlberg's daughter's love interest. According to the report the young actor auditioned three times before being offered the role by Michael Bay himself. So far Bay as yet to confirm or deny the validity of this one.

ITFN wrote:Reynor will take over the lead role initially played by Shia LaBeouf, who starred in the original three films, which are based on the Marvel comic series. Reynor is expected to play the love interest of Mark Wahlberg’s character’s daughter.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9921
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby RazorSlash92 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
Starring Jack Reynor as Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky.
As Shia LaBeouf.
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby njb902 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Meh the humans are unimportant.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
njb902 wrote:Meh the humans are unimportant.


What a conceited statement. You don't know the plot of the movie, how could you be so sure that they're unimportant? Maybe they aren't to you, but you put that remark so bluntly as if they weren't important at all.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5712
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME COMMEMORATIVE SERIES II POWERMASTER  Factory Sealed - Time Remaining: 9 days 6 hours 10 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations G1 Color FOC Bruticus Maximus Combaticon Combiner Loose - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 59 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers(1984) #78 NM 9.2 High Grade Megatron Vs Galvatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 55 seconds
Transformers(1984) #1 NM 9.2 High Grade 1st Optimus Prime,1st Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 56 seconds
Transformers(1984) #80 NM 9.2 High Grade Return Of Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 46 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers(1984) #77 NM 9.2 High Grade Return Of Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 57 seconds
LOT 1996 Action figures Vintage Marvel X-men Spiderman Dr Strange transformers + - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 4 minutes 1 second
Vintage Transformers 1989 PARTS - victory galaxy shuttle platform Countdown - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016