Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Kre-O Transformers coming to Japan

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Kre-O Transformers coming to Japan

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Heads up, Japanese fans! Courtesy of the Autobase Aichi blog, we are given reports that Japanese publications are beginning to advertise Kre-O Transformers!

Here are the first sets we know of (from most expensive to least expensive):
* Battle for Energon set - 5,775 yen
* Stealth Bumblebee set - 3,990 yen
* Street Showdown set - 3,990 yen
* Rotor Rage set - 2,940 yen
* Basic Bumblebee Construction set - 525 yen
* Basic Optimus Prime Construction set - 525 yen

Sources
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Kre-O Transformers coming to Japan

Postby El Duque » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Autobase Aichi is reporting that the Kre-O Transformers building block line is headed for Japan. Advertisements have started to pop us in various publications, and Toys"R"Us Japan is set start accepting preorders in late next month. The initial wave of sets includes the following:

  • Battle for Energon set - 5,775 Yen
  • Stealth Bumblebee set - 3,990 Yen
  • Street Showdown set - 3,990 Yen
  • Rotor Rage set - 2,940 Yen
  • Basic Bumblebee Construction set - 525 Yen
  • Basic Optimus Prime Construction set - 525 Yen
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9599
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Kre-O Transformers coming to Japan

Postby XDMan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
:lol: once again, Takara brings something they did not make to Japan, since the Titanium "War Within" series. And if they bring Rescue Bots, the only show they didn't make, to Japan, then I hope they make themselves real RB toys!
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Kre-O Transformers coming to Japan

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
XDMan wrote:And if they bring Rescue Bots, the only show they didn't make,


Uh...Takara didn't make Transformers: Prime either. Takara merely dubbed and added slots to the show.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Kre-O Transformers coming to Japan

Postby XDMan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
PrymeStriker wrote:
XDMan wrote:And if they bring Rescue Bots, the only show they didn't make,


Uh...Takara didn't make Transformers: Prime either. Takara merely dubbed and added slots to the show.
[-(
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014