This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class Sergeant Kup and Rumble

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Galleries: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class Sergeant Kup and Rumble

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Seibertron, the man himself, has presented us with yet another round up of galleries for your viewing pleasure!

This time?

Prime: Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class Kup and Rumble!

Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Sergeant Kup

Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Rumble

Keep checking back as we will have more galleries coming up this week.

Keep your optics tuned to seibertron.com for the latest news and updates!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class Kup And Rumble

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rumble is surprisingly a good figure, the plastic is crap but the mold itself is good. Hes nowhere near worth $16 but for the $7 i paid im happy with him. Does need a few more paint apps though and the feet need to be swapped. Kup looks good, to bad that wave was never mass released here. Only place it showed up was tjmaxx and by the time i got there all that was left were a few rumbles & vehicon.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class Sergeant Kup and Rumble

Postby Henry921 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Holy hell Seibertron's gone into overdrive with all these picture galleries... :shock:

Seeing Hasbro Rumble with his Takara Frenzy counterpart almost makes me wish I'd imported both... but really, the different head sculpts and stickers make each figure feel distinct, so I think it's better this way.
Henry921
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class Sergeant Kup and Rumble

Postby DeceptiCobra » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Rumble never made it to stores by me, and no one was able to get him for me. :-(
DeceptiCobra
Micromaster

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Henry921 wrote:Holy hell Seibertron's gone into overdrive with all these picture galleries... :shock:

Seeing Hasbro Rumble with his Takara Frenzy counterpart almost makes me wish I'd imported both... but really, the different head sculpts and stickers make each figure feel distinct, so I think it's better this way.

My 2 year old Dell, which I called Overkill, died 2 days before I had to fly out to Toy Fair in February. I freaked out, ended up at Fry's Electronics, and bought a new super computer that I call Computron.

Notebook PC
Windows 8
CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM
VGA: Nvidia GeForce GTX 675MX / 4GB GDDR5
LED Panel: 17.3" FHD, 1920x1080 (Non-Glare Type)
RAM: DDRIII 16GB (4GB*4)
HDD: 750GB 7200RPM + 128GB SSD
RF: 802.11b/g/n

Between the 128GB SSD and the 16GB of ram I'm flying through these galleries like never before!

I've finished galleries for Arms Micron Smokescreen, Airachnid, and Ironhide as well. I'm not sure what's next. I think I'm going to go back to working on the Seibertron.com ebay store (http://www.seibertron.com/ebay) for a little bit and then see what new figure I get next so that I can keep up with new stuff and continue working my way back through the older stuff that I missed during my 7 month gallery hiatus.

If I get Nightmare Unicron soon, I'll probably bust out all of the Arms Micron Unicrons and do them in one fell swoop. That'll open up some possibilities for other figures such as the Optimus Prime repaints. Dreadwing, Skyquake, Thundertron and Ultra Magnus are all on my short list as well because I get to knock out the Arms Micron versions at the same time for double the galleries.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Too bad Hasbro never did the obligatory red repaints of either of these two.

Rumble and Dead End are my favorites from the Prime line. They make a for a delightfully dastardly duo.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby nullraydk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 am

Motto: ""If ya need me, I'll be in space!!!""
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Cup looks awesome! Just wish the paint was a lighter blue like in G1
nullraydk
Mini-Con

Postby nullraydk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 am

Motto: ""If ya need me, I'll be in space!!!""
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
A cygar, would complement this Cup mold perfectly...imo
nullraydk
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
DeceptiCobra wrote:Rumble never made it to stores by me, and no one was able to get him for me. :-(

There's still a couple in my area, thing is European prices are murder: €20 or $25 where I live. I don't think you'd be willing to pay that much. >:oP

Kup vs. Ironhide is still undecided, but Kup is slowly winning. If only the prices would drop, one store already cut Voyagers by 50% :BANG_HEAD:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby SkyWarpsGhost » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 am

Weapon: Dual Photon Launchers
Here in the UK we are snowed under with Prime Wave 4. Kup, Rumble, Airachnid and Deadend are everywhere here. But as JelZe says the exchange rate etc would kill it for you guys in the US.
I too would be willing to help out any board members from across the water, but again the exchange rate would most likely be a problem :(
Cheapest RID:Ps here at the moment are at Tescos for £10
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Sentinel Prime
moc-kreo-legoformer-sentinel-prime-t98257.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Nemesis Prime v2
moc-kreo-legoformer-nemesis-prime-v2-t97374s100.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Dotm Megatron
moc-kreo-legoformer-megatron-t97289.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Prime and Magnus
transforming-legokreoformer-optimus-magnus-t94770s200.php
SkyWarpsGhost
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby DeceptiCobra » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
DeceptiCobra wrote:Rumble never made it to stores by me, and no one was able to get him for me. :-(

There's still a couple in my area, thing is European prices are murder: €20 or $25 where I live. I don't think you'd be willing to pay that much. >:oP

Kup vs. Ironhide is still undecided, but Kup is slowly winning. If only the prices would drop, one store already cut Voyagers by 50% :BANG_HEAD:

How much would it be American?
DeceptiCobra
Micromaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
DeceptiCobra wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

How much would it be American?

Like I said, $25. I usually convert Euro prices to US Dollars for your convenience, and reinforce the fact we're getting ripped off. :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby Blurrz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
These guys ended up storming into Canada last week along with Waves 3 and 4 @ Discount Chain Winners, for $10 each. Finally picked 'em up and can't wait to customize.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 am

Seibertron wrote:My 2 year old Dell, which I called Overkill, died 2 days before I had to fly out to Toy Fair in February. I freaked out, ended up at Fry's Electronics, and bought a new super computer that I call Computron.

Notebook PC
Windows 8

Between the 128GB SSD and the 16GB of ram I'm flying through these galleries like never before!\

The closest thing I could find on Fry's was the ASUS G75VW-DH72

After reading the full specs, wow. NICE.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:40 am

Autobot032 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:My 2 year old Dell, which I called Overkill, died 2 days before I had to fly out to Toy Fair in February. I freaked out, ended up at Fry's Electronics, and bought a new super computer that I call Computron.

Notebook PC
Windows 8

Between the 128GB SSD and the 16GB of ram I'm flying through these galleries like never before!\

This is what I ended up with: http://www.frys.com/product/7350074?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG which you can view on MSI's website at http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT70-0ND.html

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

Notebook PC
Windows 8

This is what I ended up with: http://www.frys.com/product/7350074?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG which you can view on MSI's website at http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT70-0ND.html

*drools, paws at screen* Please tell me you game on that beast at least once in a blue moon. I know there's more to that machine than just gaming, but WFC and FOC would look amazing on that.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Autobot032 wrote:*drools, paws at screen* Please tell me you game on that beast at least once in a blue moon. I know there's more to that machine than just gaming, but WFC and FOC would look amazing on that.

Don't game at all! I've only played Call of Duty a couple of times on a computer, back about 5 years ago. Other than that, I've never used a Notebook or PC to play games. I haven't played anything since Fall of Cybertron on my Xbox 360 either.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby remmolacha » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 pm

So, Rumble is a repaint of a repaint of a repaint..
Hasbro has become so creative lately
remmolacha
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 pm

remmolacha wrote:So, Rumble is a repaint of a repaint of a repaint..
Hasbro has become so creative lately

Hasbro's version came first.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 190518"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 2002 211006A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Dinobot GRIMLOCK Transformers Armada RID Dinobots complete + more 211023A"
Dinobot GRIMLOCK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
NEW!
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIRAGE GT Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Mega Basic complete 2002 230821A"
NEW!
MIRAGE GT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427C"
NEW!
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRUELLOCK Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2004 230427B"
CRUELLOCK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUNAMUCK Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
NEW!
RUNAMUCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
NEW!
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHT ATTACK MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
NEW!
NIGHT ATTACK MINI- ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON