Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Manterax Prime » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Manterax Prime wrote:Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.


Both teams are Autobots.

Sabrblade isn't the only person who knows...
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5665
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Manterax Prime » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Ok, ok.

No offense intended MindMaster.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Manterax Prime wrote:Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.


Why don't you do it? They have Facebook you know? ;)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Manterax Prime » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.


Why don't you do it? They have Facebook you know? ;)


Done!
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby RhA » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Either Manterax or Mindmaster has to change their avatar. I continually mix 'em up, fer chrissakes.
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4382
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
RhA wrote:Either Manterax or Mindmaster has to change their avatar. I continually mix 'em up, fer chrissakes.


Lulz.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5665
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Manterax Prime » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
RhA wrote:Either Manterax or Mindmaster has to change their avatar. I continually mix 'em up, fer chrissakes.


Actually I never had one until I made mine. So the one you see is my first avatar here.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
The ninja guys might be called the "Shinobu Team" or the "Shinobi Team", depending on how the 忍 is supposed to be read.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18000
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed May 01, 2013 3:56 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:The ninja guys might be called the "Shinobu Team" or the "Shinobi Team", depending on how the 忍 is supposed to be read.


According to my online dictionary, it has two readings like most kanji: nin (on'yomi) and shinobu (Kun'yomi). 忍び or shinobi is a modified form, mostly used for compounds which requires the alternate reading.

As such, the correct team names should be "Samurai Team" and "Shinobu Team". But we will only really find out with the furigana on top.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 01, 2013 9:21 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The ninja guys might be called the "Shinobu Team" or the "Shinobi Team", depending on how the 忍 is supposed to be read.


According to my online dictionary, it has two readings like most kanji: nin (on'yomi) and shinobu (Kun'yomi). 忍び or shinobi is a modified form, mostly used for compounds which requires the alternate reading.

As such, the correct team names should be "Samurai Team" and "Shinobu Team". But we will only really find out with the furigana on top.
The "nin" meaning likely comes from when it's paired with a 者 to make "ninja".

忍び also seems to mean pilfering/stealing/spy/robbery/etc.

EDIT: From Hydra:
Shinobi. "Shinobu" is only used in somebody's name.
So, Shinobi Team it is. :D
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18000
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The ninja guys might be called the "Shinobu Team" or the "Shinobi Team", depending on how the 忍 is supposed to be read.


According to my online dictionary, it has two readings like most kanji: nin (on'yomi) and shinobu (Kun'yomi). 忍び or shinobi is a modified form, mostly used for compounds which requires the alternate reading.

As such, the correct team names should be "Samurai Team" and "Shinobu Team". But we will only really find out with the furigana on top.
The "nin" meaning likely comes from when it's paired with a 者 to make "ninja".

忍び also seems to mean pilfering/stealing/spy/robbery/etc.

EDIT: From Hydra:
Shinobi. "Shinobu" is only used in somebody's name.
So, Shinobi Team it is. :D


Not gonna question a native Japanese speaker, I'm just a self-student ;)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed May 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Ooo! Smokescreen is looking very nice. Can't wait for that one. The shark and phoenix ninja-cons are a little on the tubby side. A mixed bunch from what we can see here. 'Bot modes look good. The lion reminds me of Thundertron. I'll continue to hold my pre-orders.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2251
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Teaser

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sodan-1 wrote:ninja-cons


Ninja-Bots, both Teams are Autobots.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014