This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Prime Chain of Command Promo

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers: Prime Chain of Command Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby DEMEXICONZ » Thu May 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Motto: "I AM... MEGATRON... YOU BITCH!!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Has anybody else notice how nice thoes "glow in the dark stickers" look on magnus when their in the cave? very foc-ish look...would be also nice of reprolabels to make some "glow in the dark stickers like little dots and lines to make my tf look good not only during the day but also at night :KREMZEEK:
DEMEXICONZ
Micromaster
Buy from DEMEXICONZ on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 23, 2013 3:56 pm

In case anyone missed it, here's the video CraveOnline posted.

Last edited by Sabrblade on Thu May 23, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Manterax Prime » Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Actually, Miko is better than Magnus.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby njb902 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.

The cold must have killed the other one.
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 pm

njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

The cold must have killed the other one.
Upon rewatching a previous trailer for this episode (after another user on another board informed me that it might not be another clone), there's a shot of what looks like the first Predaking clone breaking free of the ice, so this could be the same guy after all. Thank goodness.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:

I just hope this one transforms.

DEMEXICONZ wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.

This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
HERE!!! HERE!!! i know you dont mean it but it sure feels like it sometimes id say transformers takes about 35% of my life the rest its divided in my family so yea to some of us it is a big deal :grin:

And yes I did mean that.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 23, 2013 4:54 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I retrct my previous statement since an earlier trailer showed the first Predaking possibly breaking free of his frozen state.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I retrct my previous statement since an earlier trailer showed the first Predaking possibly breaking free of his frozen state.

I still hopes he transforms, though. I hate when Hasbro makes TF toys that never actually transform in the fiction the toys are based from.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Mindmaster » Thu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I still hopes he transforms, though. I hate when Hasbro makes TF toys that never actually transform in the fiction the toys are based from.

Has that even happened before? I don't recall.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I still hopes he transforms, though. I hate when Hasbro makes TF toys that never actually transform in the fiction the toys are based from.

Off the top of my head, none of the Seacons or the Sparkdash ever transformed out of their beast modes in Masterforce, nor did any of the Dinoforce turn into their inner robot monster forms in Victory (they only transformed into their robot modes, Pretender shell modes, and and combiner piece modes), and several guest characters in Animated (like Arcee) never transformed, but there may also be a bunch more other recent examples that I'm forgetting.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Henry921 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:

I know you've already changed your mind on this point, but I'd be remiss if I didn't let Gendo handle things.

"Just clone her and throw out the injured version."

Though, given how the 'Cons have huge stockpiles of Energon and CNA samples of their various Predacons, theoretically Shockwave could create a massive, MASSIVE army of duplicates and just overwhelm the Autobots.

Suspension of disbelief... becoming harder to bear...
Henry921
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby njb902 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Henry921 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I know you've already changed your mind on this point, but I'd be remiss if I didn't let Gendo handle things.

Though, given how the 'Cons have huge stockpiles of Energon and CNA samples of their various Predacons, theoretically Shockwave could create a massive, MASSIVE army of duplicates and just overwhelm the Autobots.

Numbers don't make a army, training does.
njb902
Gestalt

Postby Mindmaster » Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
njb902 wrote:
Henry921 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Numbers don't make a army, training does.

'Scuse me, the Scorpion tribe from the novel "Peter and the Secret of Rundoon" would like a word with you. :lol:

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Henry921 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 pm

njb902 wrote:Numbers don't make a army, training does.

An army, by definition, is just a standing force. Presumably the Vehicons have some form of military training, but they get routinely slaughtered even with significant numerical advantage against the Autobots.

Predaking, by contrast, took on two Wreckers, and arguably some of the most powerful Autobots, and was pretty clearly dominant before their match was interrupted. We can make arguments about new toys in Transformers fiction here, but in the case of Predaking, Shockwave, and Optimus' new form, these are characters explicitly demonstrated as being more powerful than the average Cybertronian. Within the show itself, the evidence suggests an untrained animal is more powerful than a legion of military troops.

Logically, a legion of untrained animals, while uncoordinated and needlessly destructive, would thus be more effective against the Autobots. The Decepticons have the resources to do it, so why not make multiple duplicates of powerful Predacons, point them at the Autobots, and clean up the mess after the 'Bots are just Energon smears on the ground?
Henry921
Brainmaster

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I still hopes he transforms, though. I hate when Hasbro makes TF toys that never actually transform in the fiction the toys are based from.

Off the top of my head, none of the Seacons or the Sparkdash ever transformed out of their beast modes in Masterforce, nor did any of the Dinoforce turn into their inner robot monster forms in Victory (they only transformed into their robot modes, Pretender shell modes, and and combiner piece modes), and several guest characters in Animated (like Arcee) never transformed, but there may also be a bunch more other recent examples that I'm forgetting.

The Fallen in ROTF and Shockwave in DOTM.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 23, 2013 8:08 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

The Fallen in ROTF and Shockwave in DOTM.
Right, thanks. Knew there was more.

Oh, and the Grand Mal from Beast Machines only went from giant head mode to ship mode, but never assumed the robot mode its toy had (which we briefly got a glimpse of in wireframe form in one episode of the show).

And Movie Scorponok stayed in beast mode in the films.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby njb902 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Henry921 wrote:
njb902 wrote:Numbers don't make a army, training does.

An army, by definition, is just a standing force. Presumably the Vehicons have some form of military training, but they get routinely slaughtered even with significant numerical advantage against the Autobots.

Predaking, by contrast, took on two Wreckers, and arguably some of the most powerful Autobots, and was pretty clearly dominant before their match was interrupted. We can make arguments about new toys in Transformers fiction here, but in the case of Predaking, Shockwave, and Optimus' new form, these are characters explicitly demonstrated as being more powerful than the average Cybertronian. Within the show itself, the evidence suggests an untrained animal is more powerful than a legion of military troops.

Logically, a legion of untrained animals, while uncoordinated and needlessly destructive, would thus be more effective against the Autobots. The Decepticons have the resources to do it, so why not make multiple duplicates of powerful Predacons, point them at the Autobots, and clean up the mess after the 'Bots are just Energon smears on the ground?

How do you know that Shockwave hasn't trained Predaking?

I stand by what I said though. Large numbers just equals a mob. A mob may be able to inflict a great deal of property damage, but that doesn't make it a army, an army has focus and discipline.
njb902
Gestalt

Postby Henry921 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:30 pm

njb902 wrote:How do you know that Shockwave hasn't trained Predaking?

I don't, but the window for this to have taken place is rather slim, given the time frame from when Shockwave woke/activated Predaking to returning with him to Darkmount. The only possible "training" Predaking could've received would be from some mental prompts Shockwave programmed into the microchip the Preds have. There is no indication that is the case.

njb902 wrote:I stand by what I said though. Large numbers just equals a mob. A mob may be able to inflict a great deal of property damage, but that doesn't make it a army, an army has focus and discipline.

From wiktionary:

army
noun; (plural armies)

1. A large, highly organized military force, concerned mainly with ground (rather than air or naval) operations.

(I assume this is the definition you're utilizing. However-)

3. (figuratively) A large group of people working toward the same purpose.

4.(figuratively) A large group of social animals working toward the same purpose.

5.(figuratively) Any multitude.

So, the terminology still fits. A mob of Predacons would still constitute an 'army'. And a more effective 'army' than the Vehicons.
Henry921
Brainmaster

Postby Autobot032 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Anyone else notice that they changed their catchphrase, as well as the network's name?

"It could happen... Only on The Hub!" which is now, "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters... on Hub Network!"

I wonder if they cut the "only" part because it's no longer just on The Hub?
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby njb902 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Autobot032 wrote:Anyone else notice that they changed their catchphrase, as well as the network's name?

"It could happen... Only on The Hub!" which is now, "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters... on Hub Network!"

I wonder if they cut the "only" part because it's no longer just on The Hub?

Interesting. Nice find.
njb902
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Found these (NOT mine):

So long, King Bowser!

Arrow Catch Missile Catch!

Shoryuken!

*Epic stare down*

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby lonrac » Sat May 25, 2013 12:52 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
So there'll be no getting away from Miko now, (unless the armor gets consficated)

looks like the series is going to be a lot of what happens to X while Y is happening, like the artifact hunt.

counting the episodes, this is going to end on a cliff hanger-- now you complete the adventure with your toys idea......
lonrac
Fuzor
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Yeah, I'm annoyed the human stole the show, but holy crap did she put on a good show!

Oh, and nice finds Sabrblade. They got themselves saved.
Last edited by Sodan-1 on Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Mindmaster » Sat May 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Sodan-1 wrote:Yeah, I'm annoyed the human stole the show, but holy crap did she put on a good show!

I was laughing hysterically when she was whupping Starscream's and the pair of Vehicon General's collective asses. :lol:

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP200474 5A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E 0124IM242 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP200476 5RIA"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #270 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 SEP190670 270B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM897 (CA) Lullabi (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #2 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721C"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1123IM808 (CA) ABEL"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM259 305B (CA)Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe Snake Eyes Deadgame DECLASSIFIED IDW Comics 2021 AUG210550 (CA) Liefeld"
GI Joe Snake Eyes ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230375 3A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #15 Marvel Comics 1989 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222B"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON