Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:What an ugly ride. All it needs is a giant energy drink can on it's roof like those Red Bull promo cars.


So you want it to be covered in advertisements. Like it already is. Since it's a race car. And racecars are always covered in advertisements.

...

#-o


A racing hatchback ? Thats stupid.


No more stupid than any other kind of car used for racing. :roll:



The sole purpose of a car having a "hatchback" is to easily load cargo. Using them for anything else is pointless. Sure you can supe up it's engine and race it, but it's still stupid. Just like over-inflating a soccer ball so it bounces and using it as a basketball. You COULD do it, but it would be stupid too.


That might be your opinion, but it is far from fact. 90% of vehicles that are raced were never orignally intended or designed too. It all comes down to what type of racing is going to be done, the rules and class of each vehicle, budget, etc. Vette for rally? Ya, don't think so.


Now in some regaurds i agree. I think building a Front Wheel Drive car of any type for Drag racing (I know that not what this sonic is being used for) is pointless and stupid. But i accept that there are those that enjoy it.

Hatchbacks work very well for Rally. There light weight, and provide a rigid chassis to start with. Anyhow, there is no perfect chassis. Otherwise people would only use one type of chassis per racing class.

As for the role of the sonic, i'm betting it is a TF and not a human car. Reasoning are the windows are completely blacked out. Most of the TF with vehicle modes i've noticed the windows have been completely blacked out to hide the lack of a driver. That's my reasoning and i'm sticking to it! :P
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rated X » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:What an ugly ride. All it needs is a giant energy drink can on it's roof like those Red Bull promo cars.


So you want it to be covered in advertisements. Like it already is. Since it's a race car. And racecars are always covered in advertisements.

...

#-o


A racing hatchback ? Thats stupid.


No more stupid than any other kind of car used for racing. :roll:



The sole purpose of a car having a "hatchback" is to easily load cargo. Using them for anything else is pointless. Sure you can supe up it's engine and race it, but it's still stupid. Just like over-inflating a soccer ball so it bounces and using it as a basketball. You COULD do it, but it would be stupid too.


I didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



You don't need a degree to realize a "hatchback" was designed for loading and unloading. That's why larger hatchbacks are called "SUVs". It means "sports utility vehicle" and the "utility" part is for practical everyday use. You supe up can and race whatever car you want, but that doesn't erase what the whole concept of "hatchbacks" was intended for.

And I'm not a race guy. I'm into classic Impalas, Caddy's, and big boy trucks.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6162
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby njb902 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 am

Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:What an ugly ride. All it needs is a giant energy drink can on it's roof like those Red Bull promo cars.


So you want it to be covered in advertisements. Like it already is. Since it's a race car. And racecars are always covered in advertisements.

...

#-o


A racing hatchback ? Thats stupid.


No more stupid than any other kind of car used for racing. :roll:



The sole purpose of a car having a "hatchback" is to easily load cargo. Using them for anything else is pointless. Sure you can supe up it's engine and race it, but it's still stupid. Just like over-inflating a soccer ball so it bounces and using it as a basketball. You COULD do it, but it would be stupid too.


I didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



You don't need a degree to realize a "hatchback" was designed for loading and unloading. That's why larger hatchbacks are called "SUVs". It means "sports utility vehicle" and the "utility" part is for practical everyday use. You supe up can and race whatever car you want, but that doesn't erase what the whole concept of "hatchbacks" was intended for.

And I'm not a race guy. I'm into classic Impalas, Caddy's, and big boy trucks.


Again i didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby quickmixed » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 am

First impression. Bugbite. :CON:
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
User avatar
quickmixed
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rated X » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:What an ugly ride. All it needs is a giant energy drink can on it's roof like those Red Bull promo cars.


So you want it to be covered in advertisements. Like it already is. Since it's a race car. And racecars are always covered in advertisements.

...

#-o


A racing hatchback ? Thats stupid.


No more stupid than any other kind of car used for racing. :roll:



The sole purpose of a car having a "hatchback" is to easily load cargo. Using them for anything else is pointless. Sure you can supe up it's engine and race it, but it's still stupid. Just like over-inflating a soccer ball so it bounces and using it as a basketball. You COULD do it, but it would be stupid too.


I didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



You don't need a degree to realize a "hatchback" was designed for loading and unloading. That's why larger hatchbacks are called "SUVs". It means "sports utility vehicle" and the "utility" part is for practical everyday use. You supe up can and race whatever car you want, but that doesn't erase what the whole concept of "hatchbacks" was intended for.

And I'm not a race guy. I'm into classic Impalas, Caddy's, and big boy trucks.


Again i didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



Again, I didn't realize you believe invention of the "hatchback door" serves any logical purpose specifically designed for the sport of car racing. Enlighten me... >:oP
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6162
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby njb902 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:18 am

Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:What an ugly ride. All it needs is a giant energy drink can on it's roof like those Red Bull promo cars.


So you want it to be covered in advertisements. Like it already is. Since it's a race car. And racecars are always covered in advertisements.

...

#-o


A racing hatchback ? Thats stupid.


No more stupid than any other kind of car used for racing. :roll:



The sole purpose of a car having a "hatchback" is to easily load cargo. Using them for anything else is pointless. Sure you can supe up it's engine and race it, but it's still stupid. Just like over-inflating a soccer ball so it bounces and using it as a basketball. You COULD do it, but it would be stupid too.


I didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



You don't need a degree to realize a "hatchback" was designed for loading and unloading. That's why larger hatchbacks are called "SUVs". It means "sports utility vehicle" and the "utility" part is for practical everyday use. You supe up can and race whatever car you want, but that doesn't erase what the whole concept of "hatchbacks" was intended for.

And I'm not a race guy. I'm into classic Impalas, Caddy's, and big boy trucks.


Again i didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



Again, I didn't realize you believe invention of the "hatchback door" serves any logical purpose specifically designed for the sport of car racing. Enlighten me... >:oP


Can't, I'm not the one with a degree in car aesthetics like you.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby That Bot » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Image

Most cars that people race were not built with racing as their primary purpose. That's never stopped anybody and probably never will.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1046
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:What an ugly ride. All it needs is a giant energy drink can on it's roof like those Red Bull promo cars.


So you want it to be covered in advertisements. Like it already is. Since it's a race car. And racecars are always covered in advertisements.

...

#-o


A racing hatchback ? Thats stupid. Almost as stupid looking as one of these...

Image
Gee, maybe I'm alone, but I for one am thinking that can thingy could make one hell of a sweet mutha of all cannons for a transformer. Light and nimble car, bazooka to make Megatron blush...
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Rated X wrote:What an ugly ride. All it needs is a giant energy drink can on it's roof like those Red Bull promo cars.


So you want it to be covered in advertisements. Like it already is. Since it's a race car. And racecars are always covered in advertisements.

...

#-o


A racing hatchback ? Thats stupid.


No more stupid than any other kind of car used for racing. :roll:



The sole purpose of a car having a "hatchback" is to easily load cargo. Using them for anything else is pointless. Sure you can supe up it's engine and race it, but it's still stupid. Just like over-inflating a soccer ball so it bounces and using it as a basketball. You COULD do it, but it would be stupid too.


I didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



You don't need a degree to realize a "hatchback" was designed for loading and unloading. That's why larger hatchbacks are called "SUVs". It means "sports utility vehicle" and the "utility" part is for practical everyday use. You supe up can and race whatever car you want, but that doesn't erase what the whole concept of "hatchbacks" was intended for.

And I'm not a race guy. I'm into classic Impalas, Caddy's, and big boy trucks.


Again i didn't realize you had a degree in car aesthetics.



Again, I didn't realize you believe invention of the "hatchback door" serves any logical purpose specifically designed for the sport of car racing. Enlighten me... >:oP


I'm pretty sure most cars are not designed with the intentions of being straight racecars, aside from the sponsor vehicles in NASCAR today. We humans (because I'm sure its not just an American thing ontrary to what movies want people to think) have a tendency to taker things and do things with them that they were not intended for. the back end of a Hatchback Rally would be a handy place to carry parts similar to the rally trucks carrying theoir own spares since there's a large back door to get into, and a lot fo hatchbacks I see sit rather tall for their size. all he's getting at is that it does the rally thing rather well, with only a minimum of modification. (as in, you can turn a hatachback into rally car more easily than you could a Corvette or a PT) I don't watch a lot of racing
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3750
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby NatsumeRyu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
....This is funny.
The Gen IV Camaro is a hatchback.
SUV's are not hatchbacks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatchback
Just to add more interest to the discussion.
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
User avatar
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
Posts: 401
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 pm
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
To add to the funny side note about hatchbacks, the pinto from Wayne's World is a hatchback, and pinto means "small penis" in Portuguese...
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2287
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Capt.Failure » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:50 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:To add to the funny side note about hatchbacks, the pinto from Wayne's World is a hatchback, and pinto means "small penis" in Portuguese...


In what language does "pinto" mean "fiery explosive death trap" I wonder. :-?
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby KnightStrike » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Capt.Failure wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:To add to the funny side note about hatchbacks, the pinto from Wayne's World is a hatchback, and pinto means "small penis" in Portuguese...


In what language does "pinto" mean "fiery explosive death trap" I wonder. :-?


:lol:
User avatar
KnightStrike
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 am
Location: KY, USA
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Rated X wrote:
Again, I didn't realize you believe invention of the "hatchback door" serves any logical purpose specifically designed for the sport of car racing. Enlighten me... >:oP


Rally type vehicles (Like this) often carry tools and spare parts as they race on country back rounds between check points. These check points can be miles between each other. SO while not designed for it, the hatch can make it easier to access said parts.

Anyhow, just because a vehicle has a trunk and not a hatch does not make it any better for racing than that with a hatch. As said before, most chassis that race vehicles are based on were never designed for it anyhow.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rated X » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:04 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Good points have been made. as stated before, I'm no racing fan. I like luxury European sports cars that are associated with bling, but that's about it. I like them for looks and status. Im not a speed guy so whats under the hood means little to me. I always wondered why people put spoilers on race cars. It seems like just adding extra weight. It's not slicing through any air because the roof of the car is taller and blocking it.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6162
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby KnightStrike » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:40 am

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Rated X wrote:Good points have been made. as stated before, I'm no racing fan. I like luxury European sports cars that are associated with bling, but that's about it. I like them for looks and status. Im not a speed guy so whats under the hood means little to me. I always wondered why people put spoilers on race cars. It seems like just adding extra weight. It's not slicing through any air because the roof of the car is taller and blocking it.


Actually spoilers do break the air flowing over the car and provide downforce on the back end. They "spoil" the aerodynamics, is why they got the name, and help provide added traction and rear end stability at higher speeds. Of course, the reality is if you aren't going to be driving at a high rate of speed and making aggressive turns spoilers and wings just end up being for looks and adding extra weight like you said :D
User avatar
KnightStrike
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 am
Location: KY, USA
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby El Duque » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Remember the rescue vehicle that was barely visible in this early group shot of the "Transformers 4" Autobots? A new image has surfaced on the image sharing site Gyazo that gives us a better look at the vehicle, which appears to be an ambulance. The obvious first thought is Ratchet sporting a alt mode and deco, but the vehicles remains unconfirmed for the moment. Check out the image mirrored below:

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Motto: "Freelance shitposting agent, yes?"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
Dang....Optimus looks pimpin' in that shot.
5mm posts FTW!
Mkall wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I cant get into Combiner Wars.. the combined mode doesn't look like its flush, as if they're just upscaling PCCs.

I know what you mean. It looks like they took 5 robots and combined them into one big robot. It doesn't make any sense!
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Trikeboy » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Sorry, but that new Optimus is ridiculous. The truck used in the first 3 was pretty sweet (flames aside) and looked like a truck that a truck company would actually have. In other words, he was in disguise. I'm glad Ratchet (if him) got a new vehicle mode. I didnt really like the one he had in the first 3. I hope he gets more screen time. He hasn't done much in the franchise yet.
My must have products from 2013
Image
User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1436
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Motto: "Freelance shitposting agent, yes?"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
Trikeboy wrote:Sorry, but that new Optimus is ridiculous. The truck used in the first 3 was pretty sweet (flames aside) and looked like a truck that a truck company would actually have. In other words, he was in disguise. I'm glad Ratchet (if him) got a new vehicle mode. I didnt really like the one he had in the first 3. I hope he gets more screen time. He hasn't done much in the franchise yet.


Meh. He's the leader of the Autobots. Presumably by this point they're well known enough that they don't need to stay completely hidden. By now, his main concern is looking AWESOME. Which he does.

And don't knock the flames!
5mm posts FTW!
Mkall wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I cant get into Combiner Wars.. the combined mode doesn't look like its flush, as if they're just upscaling PCCs.

I know what you mean. It looks like they took 5 robots and combined them into one big robot. It doesn't make any sense!
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby CrimsonPrime » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Trikeboy wrote:Sorry, but that new Optimus is ridiculous. The truck used in the first 3 was pretty sweet (flames aside) and looked like a truck that a truck company would actually have. In other words, he was in disguise. I'm glad Ratchet (if him) got a new vehicle mode. I didnt really like the one he had in the first 3. I hope he gets more screen time. He hasn't done much in the franchise yet.


Funny you would say that...So in YOUR opinion just cause he doesnt use a truck mode that other people use somehow he's no longer "in disguise"? Are you being serious on that statement? Only a weirdo would go to a weird looking truck and say "Hey I think that's actually a robot" >.>...Nice logic right there buddy.

On other note...Cant wait to see Optimus's new robot mode :O...He looks awesome in that alt mode.
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby spartanH85 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:24 pm

I just love how people are still griping about Optimus Primes Flames. "Oh no Michael bay destroyed my childhood! he put flames on Optimus and he's not a flat nose! Oh no!"

People get over it. Number one: Flat nosed semi's are "obsolete" Number two: Not one person complained about G2 Laser Optimus Prime. Not only was he a LONG NOSE semi his Colors while not red and blue still had the same basic pattern Bayverse Prime has (except the flames)

the other thing that bugs me...if so many people "hate" Michael bay for what he's doing with Transformers why do you people still support him? "Im not going to see that movie" but you do anyway and complain more? "I hate those new designs!" but yet you still collect the toys....Wow....
spartanH85
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Motto: "Freelance shitposting agent, yes?"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
Actually, we still have flat-nose trucks over in the UK. Not sure if they're really the same thing as what Optimus was, though.
5mm posts FTW!
Mkall wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I cant get into Combiner Wars.. the combined mode doesn't look like its flush, as if they're just upscaling PCCs.

I know what you mean. It looks like they took 5 robots and combined them into one big robot. It doesn't make any sense!
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby FurStreak » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:28 pm

The most recent group shot of all of the vehicles and the ambulance in the background is most intriguing. Although I hate to say this, but the ambulance is just that. An ambulance. It will not be playing a part within the movie as it is not Ratchet.

As you can clearly see, it is a plane jane ambulance with no special characteristics at all. This ambulance is part of the on site safety and rescue crew for the stunt drivers in such a case as an accident occurs. All vehicles have a specific area in which they must park so that they will be out of frame for when scenes are shot.

As you can see within the picture, the camera vehicle is also parked amongst the other vehicles and known autobots. The only vehicle missing in the picture is Hound, so they must have him elsewhere in order to do a filming sequence. These vehicles are in hiding from the camera as you can see by the higher ground that is behind them. Filming will occur down the road or on the other side of that rise in ground.

I have gone to college for graphics and design among film makers, so I know quite a few tricks from just looking at pictures about movies.
FurStreak
Micromaster
Posts: 98
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Buy from FurStreak on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
spartanH85 wrote:the other thing that bugs me...if so many people "hate" Michael bay for what he's doing with Transformers why do you people still support him? "Im not going to see that movie" but you do anyway and complain more? "I hate those new designs!" but yet you still collect the toys....Wow....
You'd be surprised by how many folks there are who haven't seen the movies. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17692
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby zatara1701 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
FurStreak wrote:The most recent group shot of all of the vehicles and the ambulance in the background is most intriguing. Although I hate to say this, but the ambulance is just that. An ambulance. It will not be playing a part within the movie as it is not Ratchet.

As you can clearly see, it is a plane jane ambulance with no special characteristics at all. This ambulance is part of the on site safety and rescue crew for the stunt drivers in such a case as an accident occurs. All vehicles have a specific area in which they must park so that they will be out of frame for when scenes are shot.

As you can see within the picture, the camera vehicle is also parked amongst the other vehicles and known autobots. The only vehicle missing in the picture is Hound, so they must have him elsewhere in order to do a filming sequence. These vehicles are in hiding from the camera as you can see by the higher ground that is behind them. Filming will occur down the road or on the other side of that rise in ground.

I have gone to college for graphics and design among film makers, so I know quite a few tricks from just looking at pictures about movies.


Ok, on site medical unit makes sense and is completely logical, BUT I think you are forgetting something... :-B

First, that ambulance was seen while they were filming a convoy scene with all the bots, and now since he is sitting there with his buddies, I cannot disagree with you more on the med unit thing. I am sure they DO have medical units out there, but not that ride inline with the Transformers as they go down the road :HEADHURTS:

Second, you say that the ambulance has no distinctive markings or characteristics markings, etc... 1) They are Robots in Disguise and 2) there hasn't been a pic of the ambulance that's close enough of clear enough to make that specific of statement. :BANG_HEAD: The ONLY distinctive marking he would have is an Autobot symbol. :BOT:

Oh, and thanks for all the filmmaking tips and info you gave, but REALLY dude, does that have any bearing on what we are talking about?? As always, we can speculate all day, but we REALLY won't know till we see the toys and/or movie... :michaelbay:
zatara1701
Fuzor
Posts: 233
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014