Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby T-Macksimus » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 pm

I must say that it has been quite the entertaining read going through the majority of the last 40 pages from the start and reading these comments. It's been no secret that during the last few years I've been quite the vociferous...a**hole...(and an unapologetic one at that) on here, bashing the vast majority of the fandom for it's behavior and narrow-mindedness and I have to admit that I'm honestly surprised that I haven't been tossed out on my exhaust pipe and told never to return. As a bit of a shocker, I'm going to behave myself this time around and just give a broad opinion of the vehicles so far...well, I'm going to try to behave anyways. Wish me luck...

New Prime... sucks! That's not a truck, that's a tricked out lump of fiberglass with less balls than my Taurus Wagon. As was mentioned many pages back, say hello to "Mid-Life Crisis Prime".

New 'Bee... 'bout damn time they started using "Muscle" cars. That's the best Camaro they've had on the set of ANY of the TF movies.

The rumored "Grimlock"... keep the rusty silver truck, make it Kup. Grimlock is either a Dinobot or a tank ala War Within continuity. Anything else is an insult even when you take into account that Bay got his hands on it. Otherwise, I'm digging the truck itself.

Hound... Hell yeah. Keep it.

Drift... Yeah, I'll accept it without too much bitching.

Blur... All I can say is they better have John Moschitta Jr. voice him again if they want to do ANY justice to the character. Aside from that, I can totally handle the alt mode choice and cant wait to see how they handle the character.

The rally cars and such... yeah, I would love to see most of the other vehicles they listed at least make it to toy form but I'm also not going to hold my breath since there was all the hype made of "Rollbar" being in DotM and even pics and yet it never once happened so yeah, we'll see. I like 'em so that means that I'll probably be disappointed and they'll get cut or have maybe 20 seconds of screen time at most.

The one thing I will say that I am extremely happy for is that so far there is NOTHING indicative of Unicron having anything to do with this film and that actually gives me just a faint glimmer of hope for this film. Those of you wishing to see Unicron in TF4, you may want to consider psychiatric help because honestly, that idea is just f'ing NUTS! I'll still maintain that TF4 should never have been started to begin with and that DotM was a perfect place to leave off and let the entire TF franchise take a different direction and focus (a better one for certain) BUT... Hasbro had to whore it out one more time, at least I hope it's only one, and so now we have to deal with the consequences. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the other films (at least 2 out of 3 anyways) and I will probably see this new one too but I'm just of the opinion that they are making a mistake taking it past 3. They are trading respect for a given property for the all-mighty dollar and while that doesn't surprise me one bit in this day and age, it does offend me greatly.

Ok, I mostly behaved and I did state that this is just my opinion. I know I pissed off at least 1 person out there and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't so there you have it...
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2193
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby TimothyR » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:15 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:The rumored "Grimlock"... keep the rusty silver truck, make it Kup. Grimlock is either a Dinobot or a tank ala War Within continuity. Anything else is an insult even when you take into account that Bay got his hands on it. Otherwise, I'm digging the truck itself.

Hound... Hell yeah. Keep it.

Drift... Yeah, I'll accept it without too much bitching.

Blur... All I can say is they better have John Moschitta Jr. voice him again if they want to do ANY justice to the character. Aside from that, I can totally handle the alt mode choice and cant wait to see how they handle the character.

The rally cars and such... yeah, I would love to see most of the other vehicles they listed at least make it to toy form but I'm also not going to hold my breath since there was all the hype made of "Rollbar" being in DotM and even pics and yet it never once happened so yeah, we'll see. I like 'em so that means that I'll probably be disappointed and they'll get cut or have maybe 20 seconds of screen time at most.

The one thing I will say that I am extremely happy for is that so far there is NOTHING indicative of Unicron having anything to do with this film and that actually gives me just a faint glimmer of hope for this film. Those of you wishing to see Unicron in TF4, you may want to consider psychiatric help because honestly, that idea is just f'ing NUTS! I'll still maintain that TF4 should never have been started to begin with and that DotM was a perfect place to leave off and let the entire TF franchise take a different direction and focus (a better one for certain) BUT... Hasbro had to whore it out one more time, at least I hope it's only one, and so now we have to deal with the consequences. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the other films (at least 2 out of 3 anyways) and I will probably see this new one too but I'm just of the opinion that they are making a mistake taking it past 3. They are trading respect for a given property for the all-mighty dollar and while that doesn't surprise me one bit in this day and age, it does offend me greatly.

Ok, I mostly behaved and I did state that this is just my opinion. I know I pissed off at least 1 person out there and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't so there you have it...



i don't believe that blurr and drift have been officially announced yet. i think the cars fit the characters pretty well, so that's not a big deal for me.

rollbar.. i'm not sure if you were reading these sights back then.. but rollbar wasn't 'cut from the movie'. the rollbar that we saw was a fans vehicle who was driving around during filming.

i don't think doing a 4th movie is bad at this point. what else does hasbro have going for itself? a cartoon that is ending.. i don't believe another one has been announced yet. part of the ending in dotm didn't quite sit well with me.. when bumblebee took down the space bridge pillar.. why and how did all of the decepticon ships and what not just get sucked right back up into it? were they being controlled remotely? .. if so, who was controlling them? and from where? and when we see cybertron get "destroyed" when the space bridge is taken out.. why didn't that happen the first time the space bridge was interrupted? i want answers.. and while i know that none will be provided in the next movie.. maybe the ending in TF4 will be better. also.. i was under the impression that TF4 was the beginning of trilogy number 2. maybe i'm wrong.

and one last thing that bothered me about dotm (besides the sam/carly "i love you" BS) .. when prime was getting his ass whooped by sentinel (before megatron saved him) prime grabs sentinel's chest and says "please" like he's begging for his life. then megatron beats up sentinel.. prime kills megatron.. and now sentinel begs prime for his life, but prime blows his head off. .. i don't mind prime being a bad ass.. but i do mind that he's begging for his life.
TimothyR
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:04 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
TimothyR wrote:and one last thing that bothered me about dotm (besides the sam/carly "i love you" BS) .. when prime was getting his ass whooped by sentinel (before megatron saved him) prime grabs sentinel's chest and says "please" like he's begging for his life. then megatron beats up sentinel.. prime kills megatron.. and now sentinel begs prime for his life, but prime blows his head off. .. i don't mind prime being a bad ass.. but i do mind that he's begging for his life.

I think he was pleading with Sentinel to stop his evil shenanigans , not begging for his life.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 am

TimothyR wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:The rumored "Grimlock"... keep the rusty silver truck, make it Kup. Grimlock is either a Dinobot or a tank ala War Within continuity. Anything else is an insult even when you take into account that Bay got his hands on it. Otherwise, I'm digging the truck itself.

Hound... Hell yeah. Keep it.

Drift... Yeah, I'll accept it without too much bitching.

Blur... All I can say is they better have John Moschitta Jr. voice him again if they want to do ANY justice to the character. Aside from that, I can totally handle the alt mode choice and cant wait to see how they handle the character.

The rally cars and such... yeah, I would love to see most of the other vehicles they listed at least make it to toy form but I'm also not going to hold my breath since there was all the hype made of "Rollbar" being in DotM and even pics and yet it never once happened so yeah, we'll see. I like 'em so that means that I'll probably be disappointed and they'll get cut or have maybe 20 seconds of screen time at most.

The one thing I will say that I am extremely happy for is that so far there is NOTHING indicative of Unicron having anything to do with this film and that actually gives me just a faint glimmer of hope for this film. Those of you wishing to see Unicron in TF4, you may want to consider psychiatric help because honestly, that idea is just f'ing NUTS! I'll still maintain that TF4 should never have been started to begin with and that DotM was a perfect place to leave off and let the entire TF franchise take a different direction and focus (a better one for certain) BUT... Hasbro had to whore it out one more time, at least I hope it's only one, and so now we have to deal with the consequences. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the other films (at least 2 out of 3 anyways) and I will probably see this new one too but I'm just of the opinion that they are making a mistake taking it past 3. They are trading respect for a given property for the all-mighty dollar and while that doesn't surprise me one bit in this day and age, it does offend me greatly.

Ok, I mostly behaved and I did state that this is just my opinion. I know I pissed off at least 1 person out there and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't so there you have it...



i don't believe that blurr and drift have been officially announced yet. i think the cars fit the characters pretty well, so that's not a big deal for me.

rollbar.. i'm not sure if you were reading these sights back then.. but rollbar wasn't 'cut from the movie'. the rollbar that we saw was a fans vehicle who was driving around during filming.

i don't think doing a 4th movie is bad at this point. what else does hasbro have going for itself? a cartoon that is ending.. i don't believe another one has been announced yet. part of the ending in dotm didn't quite sit well with me.. when bumblebee took down the space bridge pillar.. why and how did all of the decepticon ships and what not just get sucked right back up into it? were they being controlled remotely? .. if so, who was controlling them? and from where? and when we see cybertron get "destroyed" when the space bridge is taken out.. why didn't that happen the first time the space bridge was interrupted? i want answers.. and while i know that none will be provided in the next movie.. maybe the ending in TF4 will be better. also.. i was under the impression that TF4 was the beginning of trilogy number 2. maybe i'm wrong.

and one last thing that bothered me about dotm (besides the sam/carly "i love you" BS) .. when prime was getting his ass whooped by sentinel (before megatron saved him) prime grabs sentinel's chest and says "please" like he's begging for his life. then megatron beats up sentinel.. prime kills megatron.. and now sentinel begs prime for his life, but prime blows his head off. .. i don't mind prime being a bad ass.. but i do mind that he's begging for his life.



I don't think Blur and Drift are "officially" announced either but this is a Bay TF production so it's not going to matter anyways. None of the characters save for maybe Prime, Ratchet and 'Bee are going to be what we think they are OR even what is officially announced by the time this monster hits the actual big screen.
As for Rollbar, yeah I know that turned out to be a fan vehicle but the biggest thing at the time was the amount of hype and speculation until it was revealed, the same as we are getting over the rally cars/flat black vehicles. Also the same stuff we get over everything that rolls onto the set that isn't a blatant POS (piece of ****) vehicle that the average Joe can snap a cell phone pic of. Too much assumption, speculation and "fan-boy" wank material and not enough fact finding. Follow that up with a general lack of self control on the part of 90% of the fan population and you get so much b.s. that it kills the fun of even following these films. I can't abide stupidity and there is A LOT of it when it comes to these movies, mostly on the part of the fans, definitely on the part of the production team dealing with this franchise.

As for what Hasbro has going for it in terms of TF's, they have the cartoon, they have the Generation line whihc has a LOT of room for expansion, there's the FoC game and IDW comics to run with as well. If they drop the movie BS then they would have free time to actually explore something new or focus on quality instead of mass producing crap products like they have been for the past several years. I've been with this franchise since the beginning and I've seen a lot of junk turn up over the last 30 years and I've seen a lot of missed opportunities on Hasbro's part to produce something fun and engaging that will actually appeal to more than just the die-hard collectors. Stuff that still could have been profitable if they had pursued it and taken the time to market it right.

I won't jump in there with you on nitpicking the plot points of the movie, T.R. We'd be here all week and I'd probably piss off half the fandom...again... with my views. I just approach the plots as if they were written for 13 year olds by a team of 15 year olds and at that point my brain shuts down and I just enjoy the visual aspects of the film and pray that enough influence was exerted during character research that there is SOMETHING recognizable in the bots I'm seeing. I'm also an avid reader so I read the novelizations before I hit the theater and then make a game of finding all the points where stuff was cut or altered at the last minute and no longer matches the original screenplay. Makes it more tolerable but I don't know if I'll be able to do it for TF4 since I feel so much more strongly about it compared to the other films.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2193
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
T-Macksimus wrote:

I don't think Blur and Drift are "officially" announced either but this is a Bay TF production so it's not going to matter anyways. None of the characters save for maybe Prime, Ratchet and 'Bee are going to be what we think they are OR even what is officially announced by the time this monster hits the actual big screen.


To be fair, Hound was officially announced on Bay's web site and so far every "official" announcement has turned out to hold all the way till the movie. The other "Names" have so far been nothing more than fan speculation at this point

T-Macksimus wrote: As for Rollbar, yeah I know that turned out to be a fan vehicle but the biggest thing at the time was the amount of hype and speculation until it was revealed, the same as we are getting over the rally cars/flat black vehicles. Also the same stuff we get over everything that rolls onto the set that isn't a blatant POS (piece of ****) vehicle that the average Joe can snap a cell phone pic of. Too much assumption, speculation and "fan-boy" wank material and not enough fact finding. Follow that up with a general lack of self control on the part of 90% of the fan population and you get so much b.s. that it kills the fun of even following these films.


Again, to be fair the flat black vehicles were seen being filmed in various chase scenes as well as being loaded on the back of Paramount filming trucks. So they are movie vehicles. What isn't known as of yet is whether or not there bot alt modes or just NEST type human vehicles. Unlike the fan made "Rolebar" to whom the fandom made the assumption that it was in the movie without ever seeing it being filmed. Heck, it never even got unloaded from its trailer.

I see what you mean though. A lot of people see something and start making bland assumptions without ever knows facts. Now that in of itself is pretty harmless and can be half the fun of following the movies as there being made. What takes away from it all is when people start making judgments based on assumptions. Making claims of ruining characters without even knowing for sure who it is stupid and foolish (Non of this is directed at you. Just making a blank statement of my observations thus far since the release of the vehicles) Personally, i don't believe the rusty truck is Grimlock. To many cues point to an alt mode for Prime (flames, retro flat nose, faded white stripe going down the side of the cab)
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1163
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rodimus2006 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
to me being with Transformers since day 1 1984-2013 being next year marks my 30th Anniversary of being a Transfan I would be ok with Unicron being in the 2nd Trilogy.

But I would build up Unicron & hold him off & would not reveal him until Movie 6, movies 4 & 5 would be about Galvatron & the new Decepticons preparing Earth for his arrival.

Earth would be the key to Unicron or heck be like Transformers Prime and Earth is Unicron.

I would also like to see Primus being done in a new way, new vision that would fit into the movie-verse except Primus wouldnt be a Giant Planet seen in Cybertron it would be Small, Mysterious & all Powerful.

But I am still curious as to why no Decepticons have been unvieled or revealed with Galvatron & Lockdown being the only 2 supposedly ones named.

Cant wait for this movie looks good, hopefully this new young cast can make up for DOTM.

Next year is a big time deal for me 30 YEARS cant believe I have been with this stuff for that many years is beyond unreal.

1984-2014
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1156
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby njb902 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 am

5150 Cruiser wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:

I don't think Blur and Drift are "officially" announced either but this is a Bay TF production so it's not going to matter anyways. None of the characters save for maybe Prime, Ratchet and 'Bee are going to be what we think they are OR even what is officially announced by the time this monster hits the actual big screen.


To be fair, Hound was officially announced on Bay's web site and so far every "official" announcement has turned out to hold all the way till the movie. The other "Names" have so far been nothing more than fan speculation at this point

T-Macksimus wrote: As for Rollbar, yeah I know that turned out to be a fan vehicle but the biggest thing at the time was the amount of hype and speculation until it was revealed, the same as we are getting over the rally cars/flat black vehicles. Also the same stuff we get over everything that rolls onto the set that isn't a blatant POS (piece of ****) vehicle that the average Joe can snap a cell phone pic of. Too much assumption, speculation and "fan-boy" wank material and not enough fact finding. Follow that up with a general lack of self control on the part of 90% of the fan population and you get so much b.s. that it kills the fun of even following these films.


Again, to be fair the flat black vehicles were seen being filmed in various chase scenes as well as being loaded on the back of Paramount filming trucks. So they are movie vehicles. What isn't known as of yet is whether or not there bot alt modes or just NEST type human vehicles. Unlike the fan made "Rolebar" to whom the fandom made the assumption that it was in the movie without ever seeing it being filmed. Heck, it never even got unloaded from its trailer.

I see what you mean though. A lot of people see something and start making bland assumptions without ever knows facts. Now that in of itself is pretty harmless and can be half the fun of following the movies as there being made. What takes away from it all is when people start making judgments based on assumptions. Making claims of ruining characters without even knowing for sure who it is stupid and foolish (Non of this is directed at you. Just making a blank statement of my observations thus far since the release of the vehicles) Personally, i don't believe the rusty truck is Grimlock. To many cues point to an alt mode for Prime (flames, retro flat nose, faded white stripe going down the side of the cab)


I still say that truck is way too small to be Optimus.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Burn » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 am

Rodimus2006 wrote:to me being with Transformers since day 1 1984-2013 being next year marks my 30th Anniversary of being a Transfan I would be ok with Unicron being in the 2nd Trilogy.


To me, being with Transformers since day 1, 1984-2013 and next year being my 30th Anniversary of being a Transformers fan, I'd hate to see Unicron being in these next three movies because I'd like a movie about alien robots that can change, actually having something original instead of stuff rehashed from 30 years of stories.

Next year is a big time deal for me 30 YEARS cant believe I have been with this stuff for that many years is beyond unreal.


This may come as a surprise ... but a lot of us are in the same position. Can we all get badges to this club?
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37700
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rodimus2006 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Burn people dont even keep thier cars, wives or familes or marriages for 30 years or even a home to stay with something for 3 Decades is a milestone for all of us.

I know i am not the only one who has been doing this since day 1 you and others on here have been through it all, watched it all, read it all, and we are still doing it even though we are adults now.

The thing about it is I maybe an adult now instead a small kid back in 1984 I am never going to stop loving & watching, collecting or reading my Transformers in any way shape or form.

I am just a passionate fan like all of you are such as I am about games which I have been playing my games since 1982 with the Atari 2600 so games have been the only thing I have done more than Transformers or been with longer.

But still Transformers 4 is headed into the right direction I am hoping that this is indeed Blur but given the Movie-Verse I doubt that Blur will use his Original VA from G1.

Also about Grimlock this has not been confirmed that it is Grimlock so for now It is Rumors & speculations regarding him.

Me I am hoping it is Grimlock but the thing is will this be like a Grimlock Dinobot just in Vehicle mode retaining his Dinobot Mind saying the classic Line ME GRIMLOCK KICK BUT.

Only time will tell.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1156
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby TimothyR » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 am

Burn wrote:
Rodimus2006 wrote:to me being with Transformers since day 1 1984-2013 being next year marks my 30th Anniversary of being a Transfan I would be ok with Unicron being in the 2nd Trilogy.


To me, being with Transformers since day 1, 1984-2013 and next year being my 30th Anniversary of being a Transformers fan, I'd hate to see Unicron being in these next three movies because I'd like a movie about alien robots that can change, actually having something original instead of stuff rehashed from 30 years of stories.

Next year is a big time deal for me 30 YEARS cant believe I have been with this stuff for that many years is beyond unreal.


This may come as a surprise ... but a lot of us are in the same position. Can we all get badges to this club?


rehashed? isn't that what everyone here wants? not many people want anything original.

i think what the movies have tried to do are use recognizable names (for true fans) with different alt modes and/or personalities, just to make it different. but no one here wants that. they want red and blue prime, white ratchet, red ironhide, and so on.


also, another reason speculation can be detrimental is when people think such and such a vehicle is a certain character, and they base everything else they see on that vehicle and who they think it is.. and when it turns out their assumption was wrong, they're already disappointed before ever seeing the movie.

i hope at this point everyone's expectations are more realistic. it's going to be a big summer blockbuster, it's going to look great, but for the most part, and for most people the substance won't be there.

i'm okay with that, would i prefer something like the iron man movies.. yes. but i'm happy with turning my brain off and watching something that's visually spectacular.. and i'm not ashamed to say that when i watch the movies in the theater, i actually do get caught up in the story at some points.


as for the toys. if you don't like the designs to begin with, i don't think you can really judge the toys correctly. and me, being someone that really enjoys the designs of the robots can't really have an unbiased opinion either. . but i do think there were quite a few really solid toys that these movies have produced (mostly in rotf and dotm)


but hey.. at this point, there are people who enjoyed the movies, and people who didn't. and i don't think another movie is really going to change that. some of the people who don't like them didn't like them from the beginning, whether it was the aesthetic of the bots, or the personalities, or even the color of their alt modes.. i feel bad that they just can't see past that and enjoy something that looks awesome.

when i go to the movies, i'm looking to be entertained, i'm not hoping to see the greatest movie ever made. i think that's why the movies as a whole, for me, have been enjoyable to watch.
TimothyR
Combiner
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rodimus2006 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
regarding me being with TF for 30+ years I am just saying that is a big deal, and yes I releaze that alot of people have been with it since day 1 like I have 'WE ARE THE ELITE FANS or TRUE TRANSFANS" We have been with it all, We have seen it all, and despite us being Adults now we still love it just as much when we were small kids back in the 80s even more so now is just amazing.

The only thing i have been with equally as long is my videogames which I began with them in 1982 back on the Wooden Panel Atari 2600 so 2 years more than Transformers as TF didnt begin until 1984.

But regarding the movie, I am just hoping it is a nice transition from Old to the new School of Characters, many will not like this, they want the old ones.

This is the same with games being Dragon Age or Mass Effect, it isnt going to happen with the Un-Titled Mass Effect not having Shepard and with Dragon Age Inquistion not being Hawke or The Warden.

But this dosent mean that you will not re-see old characters being possibly Tyresse or Lennox or others but as for Shia he is done & finished as with Hawke, Warden, Shepard never been seen again.

New Stories, new Generation, yet still in that same universe such as 4 will be a Few years after DOMT ended. So will Dragon Age 3 being a few years after 2 ended but the game will take directly after the events of the novel called ASUNDER.

Unknown on the Un-Titled Mass Effect some are saying Future being in 3185 a 1000 years after Shepard, some are saying Prequel meaning before Shepard, some are saying a Story within a Story being in that Time Frame.

While with TF 4 it is the same Universe, Sametime, just a new generation of Characters.

My hopes are with Galvatron not being a Reborn Megatron, but being my idea being a Seperated Character sort of Megatron's Teacher/Mentor or his Brother.

Galvatron is Brillaint, Tatcian, Brutal, Homicadal, and Uncaring Torturing & Killing the Autobots to lure out and Toture OP while reveling in his actions in other words Galvatron is a Sadist but Brillaint.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1156
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby RhA » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
:lol: I think we can safely say we're all liking Galvatron for this one.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:56 am

RhA wrote::lol: I think we can safely say we're all liking Galvatron for this one.


Nope. Do not want.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37700
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:30 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
RhA wrote::lol: I think we can safely say we're all liking Galvatron for this one.



As long as he's Megatron.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3719
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rodimus2006 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Why in the blue monkey crap would you want Megatron back again, hello He Died in DOTM so the only logical choice is Galvatron.

Also I hope that characters that died in DOTM will remain dead being Starscream, Soundwave and others, a character that dies should stay dead & should not be rebooted or re-used.

It isnt like they dont have options to replace Starscream or Soundwave with others being Thundercracker, Skywarp, Slipstream, or my new character I invented called AfterBurner who would be a Intellengence Officer like Soundwave but would be a Predator Drone similar towards Prime's Soundwave's Alt. Mode

AfterBurner would also use Frenzy, Buzzsaw and Ratbat has her minions but unlike Soundwave AfterBurner is a Ninjabot being Stealthy, Sneaky sort of like Prowl from Transformers Animated.

Also my versions of Rumble, Buzzsaw and RatBat wouldnt look like Lazerbeak from DOTM or Rumble looking like Frenzy these would be new deals in a new way.

Since these are smaller minions they could transform into smaller things such as a Lawnmower, ATVs, Weapons, and other small things such as these.

I myself would love TrailBreaker nobody is even talking about Trailbreaker why no love for him, he would be an awesome replacement for Ironhide.

I sincerly doubt that Tidal Wave, or Metroplex or Trypticon would ever be used given thier massive sizes.

But one Idea I have would be with TidalWave what would his Alt.Mode be. easy Remember in the movie BattleShip remember those cool Alien Warships in the Water that would be TidalWaves Alt. Mode.

They could just copy that from Battleship to save on the CGI cost.

While Trailbreaker could be like a Land Rover, Jeep Grand Cherrokee or other heavy truck like a Hummer H3. Or maybe a Honda Rigdgeliner or a Nissan Frontier.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1156
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby That Bot » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:54 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Battleship was a Universal film. Transformers is Paramount. Even though they both have Hasbro backing, they can't/won't borrow CG models from each other.
Image
That Bot
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 996
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Burn » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 am

Rodimus2006 wrote:Why in the blue monkey crap would you want Megatron back again, hello He Died in DOTM so the only logical choice is Galvatron.


Given that he died in the first one and they brought him back ... AS MEGATRON ... in Revenge of the Fallen, then that line of logic doesn't apply.

Besides, Galvatron has pretty much been established as his own character these days. The days of him being an upgraded Megatron are gone.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37700
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Just my 0.02, but I feel it's for the best that Megatron be left to rust in peace. Physically, he's gone from bad to worse with each new movie. It's hard to create any suspense or tension with him the way he is. And frankly, it's just sad to see a once bad-ass villain being kicked around like he was in DOTM.

IMO, Sentinel was the only real threat in DOTM.

If Galvatron's going to be the new villain, so be it.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby El Duque » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
It looks as though director Michael Bay plans on adding yet another ultra high end sports car to the "Transformers 4" roster. This morning his official website was updated with an image of a red 2013 Pagani Huayra withe following caption. No word on how this vehicle will be used in the film, but as always we'll update when news becomes available. Check it out below.

Considered a masterpiece of design and engineering, this fierce, 2013 blood red Pagani Huayra, is named after an ancient Andean God of Wind. High resolution photo: http://bayhem.com/15BERvQ


Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9596
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby njb902 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 am

From that angle the car just looks weird.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Eagleblaster » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 am

Looks great. I never even heard of a this car before but if its worthy of the super coupe label then it must be really fast. And that's what I like. Fast sports cars and fast sports cars transformers. It also seems like Mr. Bay is going for the saying that you either do a little or a lot and he is doing a lot of sports cars :APPLAUSE: and if this vehicle turns out to get a toy then it better have some silver rims not those ugly very ugly black rims.
Overall, very pleased with this new addition.
Eagleblaster
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Slashercon » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:39 am

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I'm sorry but, am I the only one underwhelmed by the vehicles for this movie so far? :???: Looking back, the cars from the previous trilogy were more defined and spread out in design as well as seemed more distinct of character, where as three of the new cars revealed for this film kinda look alike too much for my taste. (Not saying several cars from the previous trilogy didn't look alike, just that they did a good job at keeping them look different enough.)
User avatar
Slashercon
Vehicon
Posts: 305
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Creighton, Pennsylvania
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby BIGGUY007 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:06 am

Motto: "If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger tool."
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Here is a read up of the 2013 Pagani Huayra:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagani_Huayra. for those who are interested. It is one nice car!

:BOT: :CON:
Image
PRIMED SINCE '83!
User avatar
BIGGUY007
Micromaster
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 4:11 am
Location: London, KY
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Eagleblaster » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 am

After seeing how the entire car looks in some pics I just saw. Somehody was totally spot on in saying that this Pagani vehicle looks like Hot Rod without the spoiler. And I personally would not be mad if it turns out to be him. The rear of this vehicle looks like the back of a land space ship if that made any since, lml, that's a good thing though.

I want them to start telling us which characters will get these spectacular sports cars especially this Pagani and that phenomenal Bugatti.
Eagleblaster
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby paul053 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 am

This is my lesson learned from the previous movies. No matter how cool the cars look, if their robot designs are still those piece of crap, I'm not going to buy them. Or if I buy them, they will eventually be sold pretty soon. Wait, if there is a toy first. Remembered in DOTM, how badly I wanted a HA Dino but it never happened. Don't get me wrong. I like those movies, but later I found really not the toys. ROTF leader Prime is the only movie toy I've left.
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1430
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014