Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I... actually really like that mold as Starscream. Holy crap, please don't tell me I'm going to have to break down and order off of eBay or BBTS.... :BANG_HEAD:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5514
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
anyone want to pick me up a rainmaker set?
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2166
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Midnight_Fox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Edit: Brain no work so good.
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1617
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Prattville, AL
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Motto: "A mountain with a wolf atop it stands that much taller."
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I wonder if over the next few years, we'll see some more Machine Wars offerings from the TFCC, especially straight up repaint possibilities like Hubcap, Prowl, and Megatron, through club subscription premiums, yearly offerings, or even the subscription service, should that prove worth repeating.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Spleenzorio » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.
User avatar
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
Posts: 225
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:25 am
Location: London, Ontario
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby RAcast » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5514
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Henry921 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.


This is BotCon. The toy prices are MADE of ridiculous.

Most of the ones I saw on eBay were going for $125 to buy it now, and a handful of auctions were all over $60.

Fortunately I snuck in early and found myself an acceptable price... albeit one you'd probably consider ridiculous. ;)
User avatar
Henry921
Headmaster
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Henry921 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.


This is BotCon. The toy prices are MADE of ridiculous.

Most of the ones I saw on eBay were going for $125 to buy it now, and a handful of auctions were all over $60.

Fortunately I snuck in early and found myself an acceptable price... albeit one you'd probably consider ridiculous. ;)


Image
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5514
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014