BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I... actually really like that mold as Starscream. Holy crap, please don't tell me I'm going to have to break down and order off of eBay or BBTS.... :BANG_HEAD:
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6185
News Credits: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
anyone want to pick me up a rainmaker set?
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 3695
News Credits: 161
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Midnight_Fox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Edit: Brain no work so good.
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1774
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller.""
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I wonder if over the next few years, we'll see some more Machine Wars offerings from the TFCC, especially straight up repaint possibilities like Hubcap, Prowl, and Megatron, through club subscription premiums, yearly offerings, or even the subscription service, should that prove worth repeating.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Maplewood, MN
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Spleenzorio » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.
User avatar
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
Posts: 231
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:25 am
Location: London, Ontario
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby RAcast » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3033
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6185
News Credits: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Henry921 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.


This is BotCon. The toy prices are MADE of ridiculous.

Most of the ones I saw on eBay were going for $125 to buy it now, and a handful of auctions were all over $60.

Fortunately I snuck in early and found myself an acceptable price... albeit one you'd probably consider ridiculous. ;)
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1348
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Henry921 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.


This is BotCon. The toy prices are MADE of ridiculous.

Most of the ones I saw on eBay were going for $125 to buy it now, and a handful of auctions were all over $60.

Fortunately I snuck in early and found myself an acceptable price... albeit one you'd probably consider ridiculous. ;)


Image
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6185
News Credits: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS DOTM CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS DARK SENTINEL PRIME - Time Remaining: 14 days 10 hours 57 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers DOTM Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime w Blades + Blaster - Time Remaining: 14 days 13 hours 43 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Movie ROTF Legends Class Swerve Red Corvette - Time Remaining: 13 days 9 hours 58 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer Stinger & Lockdown "Used" - Time Remaining: 14 days 21 hours 43 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers DOTM Cyberverse Commander Class Megatron w/ Blastwave - Time Remaining: 14 days 10 hours 58 minutes 46 seconds
Kids Logic 2015 Transformers Age of Extinction Weapon Set for 6" Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 53 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Automorph THUNDERCRACKER F22 Raptor Hasbro 2007 - Unopened - Time Remaining: 6 days 41 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Lot Beast Wars Neo Dx-04 BREAK PENGUIN & DAED END Set - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 18 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016