Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am

T-Macksimus wrote:You guys do realize that that is a manipulated photo and for all anyone knows that dark color could be Forest Green or Navy Blue and what you think is Silver could well be Metallic Pink.
For Primus' sake folks, why don't all of you just stand in line for your t-shirt that says "I'm Bay's Bitch" across both the front AND back of it because seriously, you all are nothing more than an exercise in psychological manipulation. blah blah blah

That's enough, Debbie Downer, now go back to your troll hole. :michaelbay:
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
everyone who said prime cant be a cabover was just proven wrong, that would make a much better prime than this pimp my ride crap. But anyway i say magnus but with all the top end sports cars on set im leaning more towards motormaster. You have to remember they dont care about colors in these movies, just remember sideswipe & ironhide. Wonder if they'll get combiners right this time, probably not.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1470

Looking for better version of this picture, if you know where to find one please PM me.
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 3
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:49 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Hmm. That would explain the overabundance of fancy cars. I realize these movies are basically one long ad for General Motors and Hasbro, but we've already seen bits and pieces of the core Autobot team, unless there's going to be a HUGE Autobot team this time, those other cars must have a purpose other than to sit there and just look pretty.

If this is Motormaster, then those other very pretty cars could definitely be the Stunticons.

Which would be awesome. And Hasbro's answer to FansProject's Intimidator. (I'm still buying Intimidator. I'll have room on my shelf for a Hasbro Menasor, too.)
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
News Credits: 39
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby rpetras » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Based on G1 look to movie incarnations, my guess is Sky Lynx!
8-} 8-} 8-}
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Autobot032 wrote:Hmm. That would explain the overabundance of fancy cars. I realize these movies are basically one long ad for General Motors and Hasbro, but we've already seen bits and pieces of the core Autobot team, unless there's going to be a HUGE Autobot team this time, those other cars must have a purpose other than to sit there and just look pretty.

If this is Motormaster, then those other very pretty cars could definitely be the Stunticons.

Which would be awesome. And Hasbro's answer to FansProject's Intimidator. (I'm still buying Intimidator. I'll have room on my shelf for a Hasbro Menasor, too.)

If these are indeed Movie-styled Stunticons, I'd probably get them over Intimidator, only because they're way out of my budget. Just hope that he doesn't turn out to be an ape like Revenge of the Fallen Devastator...
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
Mindmaster
News Staff
News Credits: 21
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby TimothyR » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:You guys do realize that that is a manipulated photo and for all anyone knows that dark color could be Forest Green or Navy Blue and what you think is Silver could well be Metallic Pink.
For Primus' sake folks, why don't all of you just stand in line for your t-shirt that says "I'm Bay's Bitch" across both the front AND back of it because seriously, you all are nothing more than an exercise in psychological manipulation. Never mind the fact that probably half of these supposed characters y'all are being teased with will be nothing more than a passing memory on the cutting room floor anyways.
If all of you want to play the game however, I can't stop you but personally I am not a fan of letting some arrogant, egocentric, pompous ass yank my chain in any way, shape or form. Yeah, it's a cool truck... great design, has a lot of potential... for a hundred other things related to the film industry ASIDE from being a potential movie character!!

Why bother even looking at the movie news?

A lot of people enjoy looking at the new vehicles and speculate on who they might be.

Nothing more than a passing memory on the cutting room floor? How do you figure that exactly?
TimothyR
Headmaster Jr

Postby TimothyR » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Hmm. That would explain the overabundance of fancy cars. I realize these movies are basically one long ad for General Motors and Hasbro, but we've already seen bits and pieces of the core Autobot team, unless there's going to be a HUGE Autobot team this time, those other cars must have a purpose other than to sit there and just look pretty.

If these are indeed Movie-styled Stunticons, I'd probably get them over Intimidator, only because they're way out of my budget. Just hope that he doesn't turn out to be an ape like Revenge of the Fallen Devastator...

Yeah, I would hope it doesn't end up like devastator, or that thing they tried to pass off as bruticus. I mean seriously, it was 2012.. And bruticus was the best they could do? It's pathetic.
TimothyR
Headmaster Jr

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
TimothyR wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Yeah, I would hope it doesn't end up like devastator, or that thing they tried to pass off as bruticus. I mean seriously, it was 2012.. And bruticus was the best they could do? It's pathetic.

I... I actually like Fall of Cybertron Bruticus...

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

Mindmaster
News Staff

Postby Windsweeper » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 pm

I'd be happy with Motormaster or Nemesis Prime. In fact, for years I've wanted third party trailer armour for Classics Nemesis that resesembled Motormaster.

I like the idea that Motormaster could be a Matrix Templar/ possess an affinity for the Matrix. It would add to his rivalry with Optimus. Just give him a G1-esque face like Movie Prime not some six eyed alien face with a robot beard.

If Nemesis Prime were the villain, it would follow the trend of the last two movies where the villain was a fallen Prime.
Windsweeper
Gestalt

Postby ArkhamCityClayface » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Yeah I am definately going with Motor Master on this one! We have not seen the stunticons for such a long time!
ArkhamCityClayface
Mini-Con
Watch ArkhamCityClayface on YouTube

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 pm

ArkhamCityClayface wrote:Yeah I am definately going with Motor Master on this one! We have not seen the stunticons for such a long time!

But what about War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron Breakdown and Dragstrip? Then we have that Bot Shots set of Stunticons, and TFSS Breakdown... ;)

I get what you mean, actual fictional appearances of the Stunticons and Menasor.

Mindmaster
News Staff

Postby Lordfrost » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Is it just me or does this Truck/Motormaster look like a Cylon Head?

Lordfrost
Mini-Con

Postby RAcast » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Mindmaster wrote:
TimothyR wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Most people -do- like it, despite it's flaws (that's why they've repainted it SO MANY TIMES) :lol: . The ones that don't are just the vocal minority.
RAcast
Gestalt
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:21 pm

RAcast wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
TimothyR wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Most people -do- like it, despite it's flaws (that's why they've repainted it SO MANY TIMES) :lol: . The ones that don't are just the vocal minority.

And to be fair, it's hard to engineer a group of poseable robots that convert into alien craft, while giving a majority of them the power to transform into two different limbs for a combined mode.

Mindmaster
News Staff

Postby RAcast » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:Most people -do- like it, despite it's flaws (that's why they've repainted it SO MANY TIMES) :lol: . The ones that don't are just the vocal minority.

And to be fair, it's hard to engineer a group of poseable robots that convert into alien craft, while giving a majority of them the power to transform into two different limbs for a combined mode.

Their only real problem is the budget thing that happened with the FoC deluxes, being thin and light. If that hadn't been the case, I sincerely doubt anyone would have had any substantive complaints.
RAcast
Gestalt

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Izzat Scourge?
Current collection status

Number of TFs: 350 +
Rarest TF: Fortmax,Pretenders Metalhawk,KissPlayers Sparkbots,Tomy FE Optimus Prime, custom E-hobby Orion Pax, MP-01 2004, Classics Ultra Magnus, henkei Convoy + FP Trailer, e-hobby Roadrage,iPod G1 colors Convoy
Latest TF:MP-10 Optimus Prime,Optimus Maximus
Wanted TFs:Abominus, Computron, Road Caesar, Leo Kaizer, G1 Scorponok, G1 dinobots, Grandus
Impossible Dream TFs:Overlord,Galaxyshuttle,Black Zarak, Monstructor or Dinoking
fenrir72
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay

Postby RAcast » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 pm

fenrir72 wrote:Izzat Scourge?

Given that we saw a rusted-out flat nose cab with a paintjob clearly inspired by G1 Optimus, and that this flat nose cab is Black-and-silver (with blue highlights no less), it's probably Scourge! :grin:
RAcast
Gestalt

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Regardless of who it may or may not be. That is a really far out customization on a cab over. I can't decide if it's actually "cool" or not but it's certainly unique.
MGrotusque
Godmaster
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Never mind. Sorry folks.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff

Postby MeGrimlocks » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:05 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Some new videos of the Frieghtliner chasing Optimus Prime (which is Black/Grey and White) and possibly a decepticon chashed by Autobot ?

MeGrimlocks
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Fellow Seibertron member MeGrimlocks has pointed us in the direction of Transformers 4 Michigan filming footage provided by YouTube user thelifeofyourtime. In this footage you can see Optimus Prime being chased by what is suspected to be Motormaster, complete with roadside explosions.

MeGrimlocks wrote:Some new videos of the Frieghtliner chasing Optimus Prime (which is Black/Grey and White) and possibly a decepticon chashed by Autobot ?

Looks like it's going to be intense and a lot of fun! Gonna be watching when it comes out next summer? Check out the videos above, and feel free to join the discussion and give us your thoughts and comments.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, and the best galleries around!
Autobot032
News Staff

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:29 pm

If that is indeed Motormaster, then it would seem that the sudden influx of cars are actually a mix of Autobots and Decepticons, Stunticons to be precise, rather than fully Autobots.

Just don't screw up the combined mode, if they decide to have them combine. >:oP

Mindmaster
News Staff

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
That's awesome. I've traveled that stretch a few times. Pretty cool.
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 71
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 9

Postby Metrosuplex » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Awww yeah Motormaster! I was thinking that the previous comments about some of these exotic cars being Decepticons sounded logical, and I was thinking that truck couldn't be Ultra Magnus...

Plus, Bay already did Devastator, so its not unreasonable to hope for Menasor! Plus, he made the comment about pleasing fans, so maybe this is what he meant....
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
"It's not an animal; it's a robot. Robots don't need fur, feathers, or skin textures. And don't tell me they need it for disguise, as these robots are clearly not trying to disguise themselves." [in reference to Prime Grimwing]
"...you don't care what the topic is; for you, every thread is just an opportunity to argue, flame-bait, and troll."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6

Postby RAcast » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Metrosuplex wrote:Awww yeah Motormaster! I was thinking that the previous comments about some of these exotic cars being Decepticons sounded logical, and I was thinking that truck couldn't be Ultra Magnus...

Plus, Bay already did Devastator, so its not unreasonable to hope for Menasor! Plus, he made the comment about pleasing fans, so maybe this is what he meant....

It's worth keeping that rusted-out flatnose cab we saw awhile back, with the G1 Optimus Prime silver stripe (and flames, because Bayverse). My money's on it being Scourge/Nemesis Prime.
RAcast
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars