Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Galleries: BotCon and Collectors' Club Exclusives

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Slipstream

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:04 am

Motto: "Post Star-Odyssey Stress syndrome is a real thing"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Seibertron wrote:With the exception of Strika, female Transformers ought to have the female look pretty well covered or else it's just a female persona attached to a male body which is a whole other conversation.


Far be it from me to interject on your work Seibertron, however it would be very interesting to hear your and the rest of the podcast roundtable's thoughts on the issue of gender in transformers and how gender should be potrayed in the character models and figures of transformers. For example, whether or not there should be male and female robots or simply just genderless robots. or should they potrayed as diverse in both genders, or diverse yet androgynous. I know its a bit of serious topic for something like this, however it has been subject of debate on the site.
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1113
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Slipstream

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 pm

I always liked how Arcee's creation in the UK story "Prime's Rib" implied that the Marvel-continuity Autobots introduced the alien concept of gender into their race solely to improve relations with humanity. Like the only reason Transformers ever referred to each other with the pronoun "he" is that we fleshlings are too dumb/narrow-minded to relate to fellow sentients unless we can assign a gender to them, and we tend to perceive clunky neuter-looking things as somehow male.

I'm still 3 years behind in IDW, but I also liked its take on gender being forcibly introduced, even if things did get a tad inconsistent. Hell, it wouldn't be out of the question for it to go completely bonkers and have Jhiaxus cook up a THIRD gender for Transformerkind! I mean, it wouldn't be that much weirder for TFs than Chromedome and Rewind's civil union, would it? (Again, I'll catch up someday and don't want the details of that spoiled; just tell me whether or not I have any idea what I'm talking about here)

The oddest complaint I've heard about this figure so far is that being hunched over makes her somehow less feminine. I think it just makes her look like Timmverse Killer Frost: female but...seedy?
Bumblevivisector
Headmaster
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
It is time to present to you for your consideration, the 3rd figure to grace mailboxes from the Transformers Collectors' Club subscription service 1.0. Following on the heels of Scourge and Slipstream, comes Circuit. Just like Circuit's G1 Action Master counterpart was a repaint Action Master Axcer, TFSS Circuit is a repaint of Hunt for the Decepticons Axor. Despite the difference in spelling Axor is a homage to Axer. Click on through below to see the complete gallery.

Convention & Club Exclusives Circuit

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

People need to quit being butt hurt that the Bay movies are not G1. That's like saying you hate Transformers Prime because it's nothing like Armada.
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3411
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby dedcat » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Motto: "It's dedcat, son."
This dude makes a lot more sense now. Nice work.
User avatar
dedcat
Fuzor
Posts: 234
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:21 pm

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Image
Sabrblade wrote:Oh my. :shock:

Circuit is not just a Movieverse character... he's specifically from the "Twilight's Last Gleaming" timeline.

To Fun Pub, I only have this to say:

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16352
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:29 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
And here I was thinking Movie-verse (Tyran cluster) was completely off-limits. Silly me. After some looking, it's the Gamma (comic) tangent of Tyran 707.04 Delta, or the main movie, referred to in Withered Hope.

But you know? I don't care, to me he's G1 Circuit, and that's that. :P
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14319
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:And here I was thinking Movie-verse (Tyran cluster) was completely off-limits. Silly me. After some looking, it's the Gamma (comic) tangent of Tyran 707.04 Delta, or the main movie, referred to in Withered Hope.
Tyran 208.28 Gamma. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16352
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby MagnetarPrime » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 am

Motto: "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Carl Sagan"
Now that I get to see more pictures the more I regret not getting the transformers Collectors' Club subscription service 1.0. I don't even know what made me not to want this guys,,,I will make sure I get my TFSS 2.0 this time. :HEADHURTS:
Image
MagnetarPrime
Minibot
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm
Location: Moon Base 1 / Florida, USA
Watch MagnetarPrime on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:27 am

This gallery makes me wish I had bought Axor when it was out. It didn't interest me at the time (I don't even remember seeing it in stores, actually), but it's pretty nice looking, and I like that mold.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4608
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 am

Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron.com is proud to present a gallery of the latest Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription toy. This time around we get Deluxe Class Breakdown in his Generation 1 colors. This is just the newest figure to utilize the classics Sideswipe mold while reusing the head from the G2 Breakdown in the BotCon 2010 box set. Click on any of the images below to view the full gallery.

Convention & Club Exclusives Breakdown

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

People need to quit being butt hurt that the Bay movies are not G1. That's like saying you hate Transformers Prime because it's nothing like Armada.
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3411
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:19 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16352
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D


That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14319
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:17 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D


That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)


I did the more intensive parts swap by swapping ALL of the white parts with all of the gray parts. It was a lot of work but well worth it. I think I'll give Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker a gallery here at some point, probably when I work on Masterpiece Tigertrack's gallery.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23177
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Did something change to the idea that the most current TFSS figure wouldn't be revealed online until about a week had passed from first arrival? I still haven't gotten mine, yet the very first person to get theirs lets everyone know via a news post on the front page, with the figure's name and picture prominently displayed. It just takes a little of the fun and all the surprise out of getting it. :-(
Bounti76
Vehicon
Posts: 359
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Bounti76 wrote:Did something change to the idea that the most current TFSS figure wouldn't be revealed online until about a week had passed from first arrival? I still haven't gotten mine, yet the very first person to get theirs lets everyone know via a news post on the front page, with the figure's name and picture prominently displayed. It just takes a little of the fun and all the surprise out of getting it. :-(


That's not an idea that would be implemented here. The purpose of this site is to share the latest information about Transformers with our viewers.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23177
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D


That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)


I did the more intensive parts swap by swapping ALL of the white parts with all of the gray parts. It was a lot of work but well worth it. I think I'll give Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker a gallery here at some point, probably when I work on Masterpiece Tigertrack's gallery.


The custom Classics ones? Where would they be filed under?

Bounti76 wrote:Did something change to the idea that the most current TFSS figure wouldn't be revealed online until about a week had passed from first arrival? I still haven't gotten mine, yet the very first person to get theirs lets everyone know via a news post on the front page, with the figure's name and picture prominently displayed. It just takes a little of the fun and all the surprise out of getting it. :-(


I've never even heard of such an "idea". You sure it's not just gospel?
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14319
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D


That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)


I did the more intensive parts swap by swapping ALL of the white parts with all of the gray parts. It was a lot of work but well worth it. I think I'll give Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker a gallery here at some point, probably when I work on Masterpiece Tigertrack's gallery.


The custom Classics ones? Where would they be filed under?

Bounti76 wrote:Did something change to the idea that the most current TFSS figure wouldn't be revealed online until about a week had passed from first arrival? I still haven't gotten mine, yet the very first person to get theirs lets everyone know via a news post on the front page, with the figure's name and picture prominently displayed. It just takes a little of the fun and all the surprise out of getting it. :-(


I've never even heard of such an "idea". You sure it's not just gospel?


Let me explain. I know there was never any hard and fast rule about not revealing the latest figure, but I thought when the FSS was first announced, FunPub had suggested that when each figure started showing up, that fans wait a few days to announce who the figure was, so as to not spoil the surprise for everyone.

Might I suggest whatever the latest figure is, that the headline not reveal the name? You have to click on the story and scroll down to find out? I thought it was that way with Scourge and Slipstream; correct me if I'm wrong.
Bounti76
Vehicon
Posts: 359
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby TulioDude » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Looks a nice toy!
Image
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby stocky » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Did something change to the idea that the most current TFSS figure wouldn't be revealed online until about a week had passed from first arrival? I still haven't gotten mine, yet the very first person to get theirs lets everyone know via a news post on the front page, with the figure's name and picture prominently displayed. It just takes a little of the fun and all the surprise out of getting it. :-(


That's not an idea that would be implemented here. The purpose of this site is to share the latest information about Transformers with our viewers.


I seem to remember this being the case as well, at least for Scourge, that the headline stated that the first TFSS figure was shipping, but the name of the figure was not revealed in the headline, and it was stated that the name wasn't being revealed in the headline so as not to ruin the surprise for those people who had not yet received their figure. I thought it was a very considerate thing to do, and needless to say, I was still surprised when I received my Scourge figure. Unfortunately, I don't think that this has been the case for the subsequent figures when they shipped. I believe they were all revealed in the headline, ruining the surprise.

We're all fans here. I check this site at least a few times a day to find out what TF related news there is. But this is different. There's a difference between letting people know the "latest information," that they should expect the figure soon (not ruining the surprise), and letting people know the identity of the figure that is being shipped, especially in a headline (which does ruin the surprise). If a person can't show just a little consideration towards the people here that don't want the surprise ruined, because they want to feel some personal victory by being the first one to post the identity of the next figure shipping, then the answer is simple for me -- once I know the figures have started shipping, I'll just stay away from the site until I've received my figure, plain and simple. Not what I want to do, but if it's the only option, so be it.
stocky
Micromaster
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:41 am

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
stocky wrote:I seem to remember this being the case as well, at least for Scourge, that the headline stated that the first TFSS figure was shipping, but the name of the figure was not revealed in the headline, and it was stated that the name wasn't being revealed in the headline so as not to ruin the surprise for those people who had not yet received their figure. I thought it was a very considerate thing to do, and needless to say, I was still surprised when I received my Scourge figure. Unfortunately, I don't think that this has been the case for the subsequent figures when they shipped. I believe they were all revealed in the headline, ruining the surprise.

We're all fans here. I check this site at least a few times a day to find out what TF related news there is. But this is different. There's a difference between letting people know the "latest information," that they should expect the figure soon (not ruining the surprise), and letting people know the identity of the figure that is being shipped, especially in a headline (which does ruin the surprise). If a person can't show just a little consideration towards the people here that don't want the surprise ruined, because they want to feel some personal victory by being the first one to post the identity of the next figure shipping, then the answer is simple for me -- once I know the figures have started shipping, I'll just stay away from the site until I've received my figure, plain and simple. Not what I want to do, but if it's the only option, so be it.


While I understand and sympathize with those of you who enjoy secrets, this site has never been run that way. We're here to provide the latest news, spoilers and all. Everyone has their different things that they want to be surprised about. Some people don't want movie spoilers. Others don't want comics spoilers. Many don't want cartoon spoilers. Many want to be surprised about which figure they are receiving. If we tried to accommodate all of the spoiler free requests, we wouldn't have much of a news section and we would have a difficult time getting these topics properly indexed in Google search results which are a very large amount of Seibertron.com's daily traffic.

As I'm sure many of you can imagine, it's really hard for me to stay out of the way of spoilers but somehow I manage to avoid spoilers for things that I want to enjoy on my own terms. If I can find ways to avoid spoilers with me being very near the top of breaking Transformers news, I know you guys can find ways to avoid spoilers.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23177
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby stocky » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:37 am

Seibertron wrote:
stocky wrote:I seem to remember this being the case as well, at least for Scourge, that the headline stated that the first TFSS figure was shipping, but the name of the figure was not revealed in the headline, and it was stated that the name wasn't being revealed in the headline so as not to ruin the surprise for those people who had not yet received their figure. I thought it was a very considerate thing to do, and needless to say, I was still surprised when I received my Scourge figure. Unfortunately, I don't think that this has been the case for the subsequent figures when they shipped. I believe they were all revealed in the headline, ruining the surprise.

We're all fans here. I check this site at least a few times a day to find out what TF related news there is. But this is different. There's a difference between letting people know the "latest information," that they should expect the figure soon (not ruining the surprise), and letting people know the identity of the figure that is being shipped, especially in a headline (which does ruin the surprise). If a person can't show just a little consideration towards the people here that don't want the surprise ruined, because they want to feel some personal victory by being the first one to post the identity of the next figure shipping, then the answer is simple for me -- once I know the figures have started shipping, I'll just stay away from the site until I've received my figure, plain and simple. Not what I want to do, but if it's the only option, so be it.


While I understand and sympathize with those of you who enjoy secrets, this site has never been run that way. We're here to provide the latest news, spoilers and all. Everyone has their different things that they want to be surprised about. Some people don't want movie spoilers. Others don't want comics spoilers. Many don't want cartoon spoilers. Many want to be surprised about which figure they are receiving. If we tried to accommodate all of the spoiler free requests, we wouldn't have much of a news section and we would have a difficult time getting these topics properly indexed in Google search results which are a very large amount of Seibertron.com's daily traffic.

As I'm sure many of you can imagine, it's really hard for me to stay out of the way of spoilers but somehow I manage to avoid spoilers for things that I want to enjoy on my own terms. If I can find ways to avoid spoilers with me being very near the top of breaking Transformers news, I know you guys can find ways to avoid spoilers.


As I wrote earlier, this is the only site I check daily for TF related news. So if my only way to avoid spoilers is to avoid the site, that's what I'll do. But not for nothing, here is the original post I am referring to, from when Scourge began to ship. It got the news out there that the first figure was finally shipping, and even after all the time that we all waited to finally receive this first figure, El Duque still made a whole-hearted effort not to ruin the surprise for others. Very considerate indeed. I guess some of us figured that this would have set a precedent for when the rest of the figures began to ship as well. But I guess that was too much to hope for, or apparently ask for...

El Duque wrote:The long awaited TFSS figures have finally started shipping, and thanks to a tweet from Texas we can know who the first figure is! We know some of you want to be surprised when the figure arrives, so we'll do our best not to spoil it. There are six possible figures:

  • Ultra Mammoth
  • Scourge
  • Circuit
  • Jackpot
  • Slipstream
  • Breakdown

Check your mailboxes! For those who don't mind being spoiled scroll on down and meet your first TFSS figure.....































Image
stocky
Micromaster
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:41 am

New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Postby El Duque » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron.com has hit the Jackpot.........literally! Our latest gallery is the recently released TFSS 1.0 figure Animated Jackpot. The latest Subscription Service figure makes use of the Transformers Animated Deluxe Jazz mold with an all new head sculpt. A great update on the G1 Action Master character. Enjoy the full gallery by clicking any of the links or images below.

Convention & Club Exclusives Jackpot

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9890
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Now we just need an Animated Hubcap toy to go with him. Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16352
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Circuit always stands out in those comparison pics, and not because of his color scheme.
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2235
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: New Club Subscription Galleries

Postby Rated X » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I like the paintjob and the mold. Im using him for classics though. I really hope someone makes a more serious classics style head. I think animated and prime molds have great potential for classics if you get rid of the crappy cartoon heads.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5635
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014