This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Metrosuplex » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Wow, people still play this? :roll: :BANG_HEAD:

The art looks topnotch, per usual. I wonder how many toys Hasbro could sell if they commissioned some of this art for packaging! :-?
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby joesaysso » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Metrosuplex wrote:
The art looks topnotch, per usual. I wonder how many toys Hasbro could sell if they commissioned some of this art for packaging! :-?

I don't know how many for sure. But I'll say the answer is a minimum of 1 each. Because if the box art is from this game, that means the figures are G1 based and I'd buy 1 of every single one they put out.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby jgilkinson » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi, didn't see this posted on here but the next TF Legends event will be "Call of the Primitives"

http://media.tumblr.com/a5aa5027b2500e9 ... s13hsg.jpg
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby jgilkinson » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:22 pm

jgilkinson wrote:Hi, didn't see this posted on here but the next TF Legends event will be "Call of the Primitives"

http://media.tumblr.com/a5aa5027b2500e9 ... s13hsg.jpg

Sorry couldnt get the pic to post right.

jgilkinson
Pretender

Postby El Duque » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We have received some news regarding DeNA's first episode of the Transformers: Legends game for the month of October! The episode is called Call of the Primitives, and starts today. Check out more details below, and take a look at the exclusive artwork for the game.

To play the new episode today, download TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android devices for free at: http://mobage.com/games/TRANSFORMERS-LEGENDS

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2013
CALL OF THE PRIMITIVES - starts today!

In this week’s Campaign Episode, it’s the primal rage of the Predacons against some of the bravest and smartest of the Autobots!

In the aftermath of an unusual battle against a common foe, old rivalries heat up once more. After fighting side by side against their common enemy, the Decepticons and Autobots turn on each other once more.

Their temporary alliance had been an awkward and fragile one and now, with the destruction of their common foe, the feral instincts of the Predacons have flared up and they attacked those whom they believed to be the weakest of the Autobots. But appearances are deceiving and their Autobot prey proved to be more resilient and strong-spirited then expected!

Will the feral Predacons overrun the Autobots? Can the brave Autobots match strength with the fierce Decepticons? Find out in this week’s Episode: “Call of the Primitives!”

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Wow, they drew Headstrong accurate to how chipped-up his paint is by now if you have a loose vintage metal one.

And they invoked the title of my favorite episode! That was enough to genuinely get me into the Beast Machines Dinobots, despite them being a subline of the worst thing in TF history.

That worked once. And even though this premise sounds like a plausible continuation of said episode, meaning it's a big free-for-all set in late Season 3, the greatest time ever for the Sunbow cartoon...it works only once. I'm genuinely sorry DeNA, but even if I had the money and a proper mobile device...even if Primacron's or anyone else's assistant told me the universe depended on it, I've heard pretty much a consensus of bad things about your game.

Will always love the art though.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Optimall » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Is it just me or are we just going around and around in circles with the same characters lately?
Optimall
Mini-Con

Postby Va'al » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:30 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Transformers artist Marcelo Matere has uploaded images of his original artwork for the Omega Supreme cards from the Transformers Legends Mobile device game - take a look below, and click on either image to visit Matere's page, where you can even buy the pieces!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby EnergonPoopShoot » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Motto: "Poop is the right of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Warning, angry rant incoming... :-x :BOOM:

Some pretty ignorant commentary in regards to itsme5712/warflower...

Jealousy? Butt hurt? There is no basis for such juvenile comments in regards the community position towards this player.

Let me preface this by saying that I have ranked top tier in this game twice as many times as 'she' has, having earned more cards than she has BOUGHT in the space bridge. My reason for commenting has nothing to do with jealousy. I have never sought a first place finish in any event. Why? B/c player 100 gets the exact same rewards as player 1, albeit with a lot more money left in their wallet. With that said, I am jealous of NO ONE. Arrogance is not a trait that I admire. I don't pine over the fact that I actually have principles and integrity. Let's be honest. ANYBODY can be a DOUCHE. No skills are required.

Butt hurt players complaining, boycotting, whatever. Not that any facts have been stated around those circumstances, but what does boycotting have to do with a cheater being banned? Are you implying that b/c 'she' spent money and boycotters didn't that the infraction should be overlooked? Here's the thing. Itsme5712 was buying from a gold farming site,i.e. Mobage wasn't getting the money. For every $100 she spent as compared to the average player, she was able to make 2-3 times more trips through the in game space bridge, or purchase 2-3 times battle cubes. How? $100 bucks spent with Mobage nets you around 10000 coins as compared to around $100 spent via the farming site she used netting around 20000 coins for her. Buying in bulk from the farming site resulted in even better pricing.

Before any boneheads claim that it was a smart 'shopping' decision on her part, Mobage is on record stating that they DO NOT authorize the purchase of in game content by using ANY 3rd party sourced coins. FURTHERMORE, the method in which 'she' acquired the in game currency is a violation of Mobages Terms Of Service. She is on record admitting to doing this. There is evidence of AT LEAST $800 in purchases from said farming site. There is/was no witch hunt, simply people that wanted justice and fair play. She claims that she spent quite a large sum of money legitimately directly through Mobage, which may or may not be true. Regardless, her credibility is forever tarnished, and Mobage made the right move by banning her the first time. Mobage cannot operate their business and maintain any credibility in their games by allowing dishonesty and shortcuts among players.

For those anti-Mobage minded folk who feel Mobage had it coming, how about the players that perhaps spent similar money who might have placed higher than her? How about the player who placed in position 101 and was robbed of the top tier finish and rewards? What if they money they had spent netted them twice the resources? How about the players who knew of her methods but refused to copy them out of honesty and integrity? If you still don't see any wrong in her actions, then your parents have completely failed in raising you.

Winning by any means necessary is the attitude that has been adopted by the trolls that supported her. Hustling gift cards, arguing against morality, spamming and trolling player profile walls, all done by her closest associates. On top of all that is the arrogance with which she carries herself. Proclaiming herself queen. Stating that she brings fear to the community. Making and posting childish videos taunting other players. Total garbage.

As for boycotters, educate yourself. A large part of the first boycott was in relation to the gambling aspect of the space bridge, not to mention its cost. There were other issues as well, including mid event changes to boss stats to shake down players for more money, issues with the game locking out players during an event costing them their standing, players who had cards and cubes randomly disappear from their accounts, as well as many suggestions to improve the games features. It is also noteworthy, that a large contingent of folks that supported and participated in the boycott were regular RANK 1 PLAYERS. These were not bitter players who continuously failed to find success in the game or were unable to invest in it. Also to CLARIFY, people who just happened to be boycotting didn't complain about itsme5712 b/c they were jealous or butt hurt. Players, such as myself, boycotted BECAUSE of her. Not only do I refuse to compete with ANYONE who does not play by the same rules that govern everyone else, I REFUSE to listen to that individual and their squad of troll cheerleaders parade around arrogantly with some distorted sense of accomplishment. In spite of what 'she' and her posse may think, they are not above playing on equal footing with everyone else. Either we all have equal opportunity, or shut the damn game down.

If you are interested in improving the game and making it more accessible to players, I suggest you look up some information on the current boycott of the game to find out what it is all about. You can do so by checking out the TFL Boycott page on facebook. Rather than make stupid comments/assumptions about the people who started or support the campaign, why not find out exactly who they are and how they are fighting for honesty, integrity, and improvements in everyone's gaming experience.

/rant. I feel better.
EnergonPoopShoot
Mini-Con
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
You know, I'm fairly certain that everyone who has posted in this thread have been supportive of those undertaking the boycott.

Can you give some quotes that say otherwise? Your rant completely baffles me as you seem to be attacking people that just aren't posting in this thread.

Or maybe I read it wrongly ... I don't know.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby EnergonPoopShoot » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Burn wrote:You know, I'm fairly certain that everyone who has posted in this thread have been supportive of those undertaking the boycott.

Can you give some quotes that say otherwise? Your rant completely baffles me as you seem to be attacking people that just aren't posting in this thread.

I'll be glad to expand once I can get to a pc. I've already gone into detail twice only to see my response disappear forever when the browser on my phone decided to dump all my data and return to the previous page... Twice. Apparently scrolling left or right in a block of text is a no-no.
EnergonPoopShoot
Mini-Con

Postby Burn » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Could be a bug with the forums as well. Ryan's still smoothing a few little things out.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby EnergonPoopShoot » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:55 am

Burn wrote:You know, I'm fairly certain that everyone who has posted in this thread have been supportive of those undertaking the boycott.

Ok, so here are the comments I take issue with. Granted they are from one user, but I see ignorant crap such as this far too often on other fan pages and forums. I'm at my wits end trying to argue right and wrong with people who have no understanding of concepts such as honesty, integrity, or fair play. People whose only retorts are insults and accusations of jealousy. Totally elementary.

"They write a petition to mobage to ban her account because she has an "unfair" advantage over players (albeit non paying butt hurt boycott players)."

"unfair"...? As if there is no legitimate claim from players that she was cheating... Really? 1. Mobage is on record stating that they do not authorize the purchase of in game content using funds procured via 3rd party sites. 2. In order to fill her account with those coins, she had to violate Mobage's terms of service by turning over her login information over to said 3rd party website so that they could access her account and load her purchases. 3. Is it really up for debate that two players can spend the same amount of cash with one getting 2-3 times the resources to use in game from their investment?

"albeit non paying butt hurt boycott players" Ignorant comment. 1. 'Butt hurt' implies jealousy. I do not envy cheaters or any individual of questionable values and principles. Between her videos taunting other players, proclaiming that she is the queen of the game, claiming that she brings fear to all players, having her lackeys spam the profile pages of other players with profanity, hustling for itunes cards, messaging other players with false information to give her and her allies a better in game advantage, she and her kin have proven to be total unscrupulous trolls. Being a total douchebag is easy, there are no enviable skills required to be one. In addition, I personally have never sought a first place finish. Why? B/c I got the same rewards she did, albeit with a lot more cash left in my wallet. What do I have to be butt hurt about?

2. Do you know any of the individuals who participated? Itsme5712/Warflower was a primary reason for many SPENDING players to boycott, myself included. To insinuate or assume that those who participated never invested in the game is completely absurd. If the boycott were comprised of 'butt hurt non spending players' it wouldn't be much of a boycott would it? In fact, the boycott was filled primarily with players who regularly finish in the top 2 tiers, including the gentleman who placed FIRST in 3 out of 4 events in September. The folks that organized and support the boycott are community minded individuals. They seek fairness for all players in addition to improvements in gameplay, disclosure & communication from Mobage, and more. Selflessness and jealousy are not compatible or comparable traits.

"Then they go as far as trying to figure out who she is, what her real name is, her real address and email so they can bombard her with hate mail and such." Outrage? Yes. Unkind comments? Yes. Harassment? Any proof to back that up? Any venom sent her way is simply in RESPONSE to her arrogant statements and juvenile behavior. Trying to figure out her real name....? Considering she has posted much of that information in blogs on her wiki page or on twitter, those accusations seem pretty silly.

"Mobage closes her account to make the hate zealots happy."Hate zealots? Again, another ignorant comment. It's pretty easy to figure out by now that you see no wrong doing in her actions. Cheating, taunting and antagonizing other players, all acceptable behavior to you. Dismissing players with grievances as being 'hateful' or 'jealous'? Neither are legitimate rebuttals to any argument made here. In fact, they are pretty juvenile statements used in place of any actual legitimate argument. 'You don't share my beliefs or values so I'm going to insult you!' WEAK.

"The nod to the players at the end are the people that were leading the hate charge against her, I believe."
Actually those are her supporters. The folks that she used to spread disinformation. Folks she used to try and hustle iTunes cards for her. Folks that spammed players Mobage profile walls with profanity. Classy people.

"I'm just assuming she has a ton of money and she was being a savvy "coupon" shopper by purchasing itunes cards on discount sites from vendors that buy so many, they already get a discount for distribution.

So that's the story behind that."
Incorrect assumption. In fact, she tried to use that ridiculous 'coupon' shopping argument. Completely laughable. Coupons are issued by manufacturers as incentives. Mobage has NO AFFILIATION with any 3rd party golds site. As stated before, they are on record stating such.

There is way too much bargaining and excuse making for 'her'. I find it disgusting and deplorable that anyone could try to justify 'her' actions.
EnergonPoopShoot
Mini-Con

Postby Burn » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:42 pm

So it's just in response to what monuo_ripts posted. I'll let him respond then.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby joesaysso » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
EnergonPoopShoot wrote:There is way too much bargaining and excuse making for 'her'. I find it disgusting and deplorable that anyone could try to justify 'her' actions.

While I won't speak for Monuo, he can do that himself, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't excusing or justifying her actions. Moreso, I believe he was trying to tell the story as he knew it for guys like myself who don't frequent any of the other TF boards and don't have access to the information.

If it turns out that you have more information on the topic and you can shed more light on the issue, then great. Good on you. However, I really think that you are getting spun up about nothing.

Also, my personal opinion is that you also have little to gain from your rant. Judging by the level of inactivity in this thread over the last few weeks, I think most here have moved on from the Warflower issue and plenty have moved on from this game in general.

I'm not too familiar with Mobage's user agreement or terms of service or whatever they are calling these days but if you are right that it says that 3rd party funding is illegal then it's pretty indisputable that she cheated.

With that said, it'll be hard to garner any sympathy from me. Here's the way I see it: Warflower was willing to spend $1000 for a one week episode. Whether she spent it through a 3rd party or she gave it straight to Mobage, she was still willing to spend $1000. With her, there are probably a ton of other players who are right there with her. Perhaps not to that extent but enough to spoil the game for the players who don't have that kind of disposable income.

It is my point of view that the crazy spenders of this game have sent it straight down the crapper. I just can't, in good conscious, feel sorry for a few players who were only willing to spend $200 a week on this game and are upset because she spent $1000 illegally. If you have that much disposable income or that much financial irresponsibility if you're broke that you'll spend that much money on a card that will be out of your deck in 2 months anyway then you got what's good for you.

She is not what's wrong with the game. All of the massive spenders are what's wrong with the game. It would be a waste of time to rally the troops against her and protect the game from her when there's 100 more of her just waiting in the wings.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7

Postby El Duque » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:44 pm

The latest Transformers: Legends PVP Episode, "By Land, Sea, or Air!", starts today. Click here to download the popular Transformers: Legends mobile device game from our friends at DeNA.

Our latest PVP Episode begins today:

It’s an all-out military melee on this week’s episode of Transformers: Legends! Forces are arriving by every available means: with Hound over land, with Seaspray by sea, and with Acid Storm in the skies. Only the most capable soldiers will persuade Hound and his Autobot allies to join their side. Prepare your forces to achieve victory in this week’s episode: “By Land, Sea, or Air!”

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I've loved the art. I hope they publish these all in a nice book.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby El Duque » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 am

Droid Gamers has announced a poll for fans to choose the characters that will be featured in the next episode of DeNA's Transformers: Legends mobile device game. Fans can select up to three Autobots and four Decepticons, but there are a few rules:

1) We’re going to pick 3 Autobots and 4 Decepticons. Those with the highest number of votes win.
2) Let’s avoid the main characters that have already been featured. This includes:
• Optimus Prime
• Megatron
• Bumblebee
• Ironhide
• Jazz
• Starscream
• Thundercracker
• Shockwave
• Soundwave
• Trypticon
• Metroplex
• The Dinobots (Grimlock, Slug, Sludge, Snarl, Swoop)
• Omega Supreme
• Unicron (we have bigger plans for him)
• Rodimus / Hot Rod
• Ultra Magnus
• Galvatron
3) No Triple Changers, Six Changers
• Examples: Astrotrain, Skorponok, Sixshooter, etc.
4) No combined-form of Combiners or combined Duo Changers (though we can use the individual characters)
• Devastator, Predaking, Bruticus, Fortress Maximus etc.
5) Make sure they are from the G1 universe, the cartoon, movie and comics are all fair game!
6) The final list is subject to Hasbro’s approval

The Fan Favorite episode is scheduled to launch on November 7th, click here to cast your votes.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Coptur » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:58 am

So how does Nemesis Prime and Slipstream fall under G1?
If the fact Slipstream appeared in war for cybertron game counts
then i'd like to see the WFC version of Demolishor in the legends game :-p

OR

Overkill
Slugfest
Beastbox
Sqwarktalk
The Omnibots?
Runabout
Runamuck
Goldbug
Chase
Freeway
Searchlight
Rollbar
Wide Load
Grotusque
Doublecross
Repugnus
Allicons
Devcon
Any japanese characters
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:00 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
obscure characters here we come
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 am

Yeah, we know the drill:

EVERYONE VOTE FOR ERECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:42 am

Bumblevivisector wrote:Yeah, we know the drill:

EVERYONE VOTE FOR ERECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize just how juvenile such a suggestion is?

That having been said... I would like to "second" that nomination! :P :lol: :grin: 8-}
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:52 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
After giving it some thought my picks are:

Carnivac, Wierdwolf, Fangry, Slugslinger, Gutcruncher

DoubleCross, Grotusque, Repugnus, Sprocket, Erector(make it happen people)

The whole no multichanger thing really sucks cause i would've went with sixshot & doubledealer instead of slugslinger & gutcruncher. And its to bad they said autobots & decepticons cause then we might have gotten away with beast war characters.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 am

The actual joke being that we know that'll never get Hasbro's approval because they warned us three Botcon Hall of Fames ago to never do that again. Waspinator beat Erector anyway.

Besides, he was genuinely one of the best Micromaster toys, having a trailer that became a mini battle station, endowed with a cannon that--NO! No, too stupid, must resist...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
My choices were:

Chromedome (autobot)
Brainstorm (autobot)
Fortress Maximus (autobot)
Guzzle (autobot)
Perceptor (autobot)

Banzai-Tron (Decepticon)
Fangry (Decepticon)
Skyquake (Decepticon)
Waspinator (Decepticon)
Snaptrap (Decepticon)
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210581 36B (CA) Powell"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIMACY #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2014 4RI SEP140388 (CA) Griffith"
Transformers PRIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 sub IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Sengaus"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 NOV190607 5B (CA)Pitre-Durocher"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #29 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM325 5C (CA) Arocena"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 4A (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210458 12A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210500 7A (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON