This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Rated X » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ERECTOR wins by a landslide !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
T-Macksimus wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Yeah, we know the drill:

EVERYONE VOTE FOR ERECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize just how juvenile such a suggestion is?

That having been said... I would like to "second" that nomination! :P :lol: :grin: 8-}

Maturity is for boring people.

All hail the mighty Erector!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:37 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Okay so I actually decided to vote. Would have been nice to get a reward for doing so but this is Mobage we're talking about. Initally I was going to vote for Erector but he didn't fit into my line of thinking.

Autobots
Top Spin
Twin Twist
Downshift
Camshaft
Overdrive
(Jumpstarters and Omnibots)

Decepticons
Battletrap
Flywheels
Carnivac
Bludgeon
Octopunch
(Duocons and Pretenders)
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby monuo_ripts » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
@EnergonPoopShoot

It's been a while since I visited the site. I read your rant. You know you can explicitly come out and target me if you want.

After reading my original post, then reading your rant, I debated whether to even respond to you as I wondered if you would even give my side of the story any chance at all. Then I decided I don't care whether you believe my side or not, so here it is.

1-- I am part of the boycott, I've been part of it since the beginning.

2-- There are a bunch of boycotter's, most are okay, but there are groups of them that are butt-hurt, hate zealots.

3-- She used gold farming sites, she broke the rules, she was suspended, I fully support this, never said I didn't

4-- She bought discount itunes cards, not against the rules, anyone can do it, many are doing it still, if I wanted to spend any money on this game again, I would look for a discount too

5-- I was handed and asked to sign the petition, I did not because I believe the boycott isn't about getting rid of other players, its about fixing the game, its features, the pay structure, etc. Besides, banning her would just cause exactly what we all knew would happen, she'd open another account and make a scene of it. I laughed. And yes, you can argue getting rid of cheaters is part of the boycott but there will always be cheaters everywhere, so its WAY down my list of importance.

6-- I was asked about her identity, email, etc by people that claimed to be boycotters with their intentions. Many others were asked as well.

7-- The names at the end of the youtube video could have been wrong, I stopped following the drama behind it.

8-- I back my post 100% as its based on 100% of my personal experience with boycotters and this situation. Frankly, I'm disgusted and ashamed by most of them, but as I said, there are some good ones.

While I think your rant was a little over the top, I believe you are probably just trying to protect the good people of the boycott and that's a chivalrous notion I can respect, but in no way take my post personal, the people I'm slandering know who they are.

If you have more information than I did about the issue, that's great but the ship has sailed. Warflower or any other personification will be here until she is tired of spending. Let her spend, who cares, focus on fixing the game to a point where the community can enjoy it properly, that's what the boycott is about and should be. If the community lets a cheater bother them that bad, stop playing the game. At the very least, watch her video and laugh at her for blowing thousands of dollars on a PHONE GAME. Seriously, laugh at her, its hilarious she spends so much money and makes a video all for what seems to be attention mongering!

Sorry that is a tangent. Again, I don't expect you to see my side of it but that's ok, just respectfully disagree.

And I know the devastator pic flipping the bird is for me, its pretty cute and funny. But if you're done making your point, will you please take it down, or at the very least, add a funny quote like:

"TO QUOTE DICK CHENEY, GO **** YOURSELF!"
Last edited by monuo_ripts on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
monuo_ripts
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Pretty much went with the cast that made their first appearance in "The Rebirth" and Headmasters.

Autobots
*Chromedome
*Brainstorm
*Hardhead
*Scoop
*Sureshot

Decepticons
*Mindwipe
*Weirdwolf
*Misfire
*Slugslinger
*Triggerhappy
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby TheSprinkle42 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:24 am

Motto: "That which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Mine is:
Guzzle
Roadbuster
Impactor
Big Daddy
Aaand I forget the fifth. Derp.

Decepticons:
Barricade (Micromaster)
Needlenose
Spinister
And again, I forget. :BANG_HEAD:
TheSprinkle42
Mini-Con
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Transformers Legends Eagle Eyes Event Start Today

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
This week in TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS…

In an effort to go undetected, the Decepticons have taken to the ground. Led by Motormaster, the convoy is delivering the final component to a super weapon capable of crippling all Autobot communications. The Autobots however, have a surprise of their own and have taken to the skies to keep an eye on the delivery. Once the convoy is clear of the populated areas, Silverbolt, Skydive, and Fireflight can intercept Motormaster before they enter Decepticon territory.

Will the aerial interception catch the Decepticons by surprise or will they escape beyond Autobot reach and deploy their secret weapon?

Find out in this week’s episode, Eagle Eyes!

The Eagle Eyes episode features a cast of new Decepticons and Autobots characters.

Decepticon (bosses)

· Motormaster

· Runamuck

· Runabout

· Barricade

Autobot (raiders)

· Silverbolt

· Skydive

· Fireflight

Play the Episode Now

To play the new episode, download TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android devices today for free at: http://mobage.com/games/TRANSFORMERS-LEGENDS

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Interested to see what they used for Barricade. Surely not his Micromaster body.

Neat that they're using the TFCC Runamuck and Runabout figures as a basis for the art.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Hey, Silverbolt's using the G1 toy's ramp as a shield! Is this only the second media appearance for that all but forgotten accessory after the TV manga issue where all 4 Scramble leaders use their base modes?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This isn't the fan voted update right?
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+

Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game 'End of the Road' Episode

Postby Va'al » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The people at DeNA and Mobage have sent us an update for the new episode, including some flashy new art to complement it! Take a look below for further details.

Today, DeNA’s thrilling mobile card battle game TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS released a new in-game episode titled End of the Road, which will run fast and furiously through October 29.

This week in TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS…

In a battle that took place eons ago, an ongoing fight against the Decepticons looked very bleak for the Autobots. A fierce and bitter rivalry developed between the Powermasters on both sides. In a Decepticon ambush, the Autobots fought a desperate battle in which Decepticon Powermasters Dreadwind and Darkwing defeated some of the remaining Autobots including their Powermaster counterparts Getaway, Joyride and Slapdash. However, an unsuspected ally halted their victory. On the brink of annihilation, the Autobots managed to survive thanks to Optimus Prime. No match for Optimus, the Decepticons had no choice but to retreat.

Now many years later, the Powermasters run into each other again on Earth, and they have a score to settle! In this episode, it's a classic Autobot vs Decepticon stand-off with jets versus cars and Powermasters vs Powermasters!

Who will be victorious? Find out in this week’s End of the Road episode!

The End of the Road episode allows players to battle and capture three of the Autobot Powermasters:

Boss Easy Campaign: Slapdash

Boss Medium Campaign: Joyride

Boss Hard Campaign: Getaway

Play the Episode Now
To play the new episode today, download TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android devices for free at: http://mobage.com/games/TRANSFORMERS-LEGENDS

Roll out!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:50 pm

So if it's "Powermaster versus Powermaster"... what's up with Ravage being right up front?

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Mindmaster wrote:So if it's "Powermaster versus Powermaster"... what's up with Ravage being right up front?

Magic. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Actually, the strangest part about them being Powermasters is the setting being eons in the past, when Powermaster technology wasn't implemented in any vintage G1 continuities until 1988 at the earliest. I mean, I know they're not even putting as much effort into the premises of these events as your average Pokemon flavor text blurb, but WTF?

Could it be that DeNA's gotten so much negative feedback that they realized "End of the Road" could realistically make everyone think they were discontinuing the game, so they slapped the past tense on it to assure us that that's not what it means?

To be fair, I'm only repeating feedback I've heard rather than judging since I haven't played, and it is SO awesome to both have a 1988-centric cast, AND actually call him DARKWING! That's right Disney lawyers, let's get dangerous!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

TRANSFORME​RS: LEGENDS Unmasks Halloween-​themed Episode

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Coming soon for TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS…

Taking advantage of the weakened barrier between the physical world and the ethereal plane, Starscream’s ghost crosses over to lead a fearsome band of Decepticons against the Autobot Headmasters. Using the electromagnetic radiation from his ghostly form, Starscream is attempting to disrupt the Autobot’s electronics to render them powerless.

Will Brainstorm and the Headmasters resist or will they lose their heads? Find out in the Ghost in the Machine episode happening October 30 – November 5, 2013.

Play TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS Now

To play the new episode, download TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android devices for free at: http://mobage.com/games/TRANSFORMERS-LEGENDS

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
holy sh!t its fangry, hopefully weirdwolf is in it too & both arent hard to get.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 10+

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Woah, was Fangry redesigned for a cameo in Scary Godmother?

And if they're going to keep using '88 characters, it makes me wonder if potential dire financial straits could force them to recycle some of their art for their Masterforce counterparts. Not likely, but a cheap digibash in a lean month might allow them to squeak out a profit.

Not that I'm wishing the game's demise; I want to see this awesome card art continue. I just have "End of the Road" stuck in my head still, and wonder if DeNA's hedging their bets.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
I want a classics fangry figure! :BOOM: Masterforce had some awesome Decepticons.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
any word on what kind of episode this is?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 10+

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:any word on what kind of episode this is?

If they follow custom, it should be PvP.

aka, the other stupid pointless one.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I wish these plot blurbs had any impact on the gameplay besides what characters are available. I've only been playing regularly for about a month now and the only thing that keeps me coming back is the allure of new cards.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Courage: 6

Postby Aceoftherebellion » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:55 am

Motto: "Those that can, do"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
So uh, anybody else notice that mobage's artwork for weirdwolf's altmode is pretty much This dude's custom? I'm highly amused by this.
Aceoftherebellion
Mini-Con
Watch Aceoftherebellion on YouTube
Buy from Aceoftherebellion on eBay
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby DeathBlast » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 am

is there any way I can recover my TFL account, for some odd reason all my stuff was deleted after this update.

maybe you guys can help me find my character.All I can remember right now is it was user Spark 24 something, I was lv.51 with the following cards in my team. Metroplex set as leader, rank 3 Optimus Prime and Grimlock, rank 4 evolution Divebomb and Sunstorm, episode Galvatron, episode Blur, rank 4 login bonus Swoop,and either a rank 3 Starscream or an episode Ramjet.
DeathBlast
Minibot

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
So this week's event is Boss Raid, instead of PVP as expected. Interesting. I don't stand a chance of getting Ghost Starscream, but I might be able to snag a MTM Weirdwolf. Now, I need advice. In last week's event, I snagged 5 MTM sets of Dreadwind. Should I try to actually MTM them all or keep a more diverse team? I don't like having dupes in my deck, but at the same time, it would be one of the strongest cards in my base when MTM'd. Then again, they introduce strong new cards each week, so they might be outdated soon. Any suggestions?
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Courage: 6

Postby Dagon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
That Bot wrote:So this week's event is Boss Raid, instead of PVP as expected. Interesting. I don't stand a chance of getting Ghost Starscream, but I might be able to snag a MTM Weirdwolf. Now, I need advice. In last week's event, I snagged 5 MTM sets of Dreadwind. Should I try to actually MTM them all or keep a more diverse team? I don't like having dupes in my deck, but at the same time, it would be one of the strongest cards in my base when MTM'd. Then again, they introduce strong new cards each week, so they might be outdated soon. Any suggestions?

Sorry this is so late, but for the most part, the event cards from the last event would only be worth having multiples of for the next event. I had multiple Ruby medal cards from the last few events up to the one with Whirl (I'm so sorry that's barely English, kind of having a short-circuiting brain this morning) and they were pretty much only good en mass for the following event. The one exception is the Junkion episode Shrapnels. I have two of the lowest tier Shrapnels from that event, and they both wind up in my deck for each subsequent event.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #3 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210548 1RI (CA) Su"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915O"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUMAN TORCH Transformers Marvel Crossovers complete Hasbro 2008 230830A"
HUMAN TORCH Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18B DEC190651"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200371 2RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1023IM389 3E (CA) Dragotta"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON