This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Now Shipping

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Now Shipping

Postby El Duque » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:02 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The sixth and final figure in the Official Transformers Collectors' Club TFSS 1.0 is now shipping! Twitter user Brian Kilby has received the eagerly awaited Ultra Mammoth, a redeco of Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy. Keep an eye out for the postman!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: TFSS 1.0 Ultra Mammoth Now Shipping

Postby xyl360 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 am

:D!!!!

I hope I get mine today :)!
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby triKlops » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Great to hear they are shipping; even better to hear Kilby got his pic up first.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby STngAR » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 am

Weapon: No Weapon
Cannot wait till this shows up. My luck it will come after I leave for work.

:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This is the only mold of the TFSS 1.0 that I've never had any experience with. I'm excited. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
And they didn't ship this in a block of ice, T.F.C.C you've gone to far (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

All kidding aside ultra mammoth is probably my fave.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby xRotorstormx » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
My husband just told me I have another Transformers box waiting for me at home so this work day can't go any slower ha ha...can't wait to get home! He is probably the one figure I was most looking forward to :D
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Postby xyl360 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Got mine today.

I am happy.

Ultra Mammoth wins quite hard.

That is all.

Thank you for using one of the best molds of all time for a nifty repaint TFCC :D!!!
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

xyl360
City Commander

Postby xyl360 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm

OK, I've found one minor issue and sadly for everyone receiving one, this is a design flaw, not a one-off QC issue.

There are exactly 0 black light (UV light) reactive paint apps on him. That is a sin for any Beast Wars repaint. At the very least the beast mode eyes should have been done in a black light reactive paint (I noted the eyes are red, but not that black light reactive glowy red).

Now that said, I'm still quite happy with the figure, but his eyes do not glow like Big Convoy's do (Beast Wars Neo's Big Convoy has glowing green eyes in beast mode).

xyl360
City Commander

Postby Flashwave » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
xyl360 wrote:OK, I've found one minor issue and sadly for everyone receiving one, this is a design flaw, not a one-off QC issue.

There are exactly 0 black light (UV light) reactive paint apps on him. That is a sin for any Beast Wars repaint. At the very least the beast mode eyes should have been done in a black light reactive paint (I noted the eyes are red, but not that black light reactive glowy red).

Now that said, I'm still quite happy with the figure, but his eyes do not glow like Big Convoy's do (Beast Wars Neo's Big Convoy has glowing green eyes in beast mode).

I styripped and subsequently lost the kibble to Nemesis Primal, but I don't think his eyes glowed either.

----
Got my Mammoth today. Still torn about the figure. Teh Chrome silver shiny matrix is aweesome. The alt mode is still a brick, and the bot mode is still encumbered by shell. But the figure is a cool repaint, and I have a hard time believing I'd let myself part with it... so we'll see.

Also, you know how most decade old TFs with mutliple releases tend to suffer mold degredation, sloppy joints, and loose connections?

ULTRA MAMMOTH IS NOT ONE OF THOSE FIGURES.

Or mine isn't anyway. I was afraid of stressing his leg trying to get the shin cannons (yep, cannons, on his legs. Badaft.)to slide across, and this is the first of the figs I own to get the gatling tonfas to actually fit in his pegholes. my spinal slide joint was tight too. whoever engineered this mold waaaayyy back did an excellent job on the specs, and they've done a brilliant job in clean casting or something, because my first thought was "Did soemone reconstruct new molds for him?"

Or, maybe I'm losing it, and got the only lucky release... I also didn't notice the paint scuffs in my TFSS 1.0 figs, so I could just be lucky.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:00 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Flashwave wrote:Also, you know how most decade old TFs with mutliple releases tend to suffer mold degredation, sloppy joints, and loose connections?

Or mine isn't anyway. I was afraid of stressing his leg trying to get the shin cannons (yep, cannons, on his legs. Badaft.)to slide across, and this is the first of the figs I own to get the gatling tonfas to actually fit in his pegholes. my spinal slide joint was tight too. whoever engineered this mold waaaayyy back did an excellent job on the specs, and they've done a brilliant job in clean casting or something, because my first thought was "Did soemone reconstruct new molds for him?"

Or, maybe I'm losing it, and got the only lucky release... I also didn't notice the paint scuffs in my TFSS 1.0 figs, so I could just be lucky.
They probably had the mold restored to make this a top-notch release.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Also, you know how most decade old TFs with mutliple releases tend to suffer mold degredation, sloppy joints, and loose connections?

They probably had the mold restored to make this a top-notch release.

More probable is that the Beast Wars-era molds haven't had that many uses compared to the UT molds and/or are made from sturdier stuff.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby xyl360 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:29 am

Flashwave wrote:
xyl360 wrote:OK, I've found one minor issue and sadly for everyone receiving one, this is a design flaw, not a one-off QC issue.

I styripped and subsequently lost the kibble to Nemesis Primal, but I don't think his eyes glowed either.

----
Got my Mammoth today. Still torn about the figure. Teh Chrome silver shiny matrix is aweesome. The alt mode is still a brick, and the bot mode is still encumbered by shell. But the figure is a cool repaint, and I have a hard time believing I'd let myself part with it... so we'll see.

Also, you know how most decade old TFs with mutliple releases tend to suffer mold degredation, sloppy joints, and loose connections?

Hehe, yeah, I know they don't glow (I have every release of this mold and 1 Lucky Draw version). I was mainly joking about the glowing eyes thing, although it is true that most Beast Wars figures do use black light reactive paint.

It's just a great mold. Takara and Sonoking have used it a LOT overseas and Hasbro used it for Nemesis Prime. Every version of the figure I own has tight joints and everything fits together well.

As for the kibble, I actually dig it a LOT. I leave the mammoth trunk on his back poking up in the air behind his head and it gives him an awesome silhouette with those huge horns coming off his shoulders. It would have been cool if the club had painted the missile pods in his shoulders (the insides of his mammoth head that point forward in bot mode) red to emulate the look of G1 Ultra Magnus, but aside from that minor detail I think they did a really good job with the paint scheme. Like yourself, I have no issues with the paint job on mine. He looks marvelous :).

xyl360
City Commander

Postby xyl360 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:03 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Question: why are there no pics with the shoulder-rocket pods up? I thought that was the most brilliant part of picking this mold for the deco...

It would have been even better if they bothered to paint them.

Yeah, I've been thinking about painting them red myself. Either that, or hoping a 3rd party will create some actual rocket launchers to plug into the two holes in the tops of those shoulder pieces which would be even better.

xyl360
City Commander

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTATE Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTERSHOT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Betatron 2016 230903A"
SCATTERSHOT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
NEW!
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230920A"
NEW!
SERGEANT KUP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
NEW!
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON