This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Transformers Kreon Customizers Wave 2 Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro Transformers Kreon Customizers Wave 2 Images

Postby Va'al » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Site sponsor RobotKingdom.com has just uploaded a pre-order listing for the upcoming wave 2 of the Kreon Customizers minifigures. The six new characters, that go to add to the previous figures of wave 1 all feature multiple weapons, armour and chromed elements - their identities? Galvatron, Cliffjumper, Hound, Jazz, Dreadwing and Beast Hunters Predaking. Take a look at the images below, and pre-order the whole set due late November now for $32.90 here.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Hasbro Transformers Kreon Customizers Wave 2 Images

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:24 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Just like the Halo Megablocks.

Chromeed pieces? That's not a very good thing with bricks, the chrome will rubb/ chip off pretty fast and look terrible.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Lord Onixprime » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:22 am

1 question still remains, do any of these, or any from wave 1, microchange? Predaking looks like he comes with some dragon legs, which leads me to believe he at least might have an alternate form build, but I can't tell with the others.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:08 am

All those spare bits and they couldn't just toss in a normal colored helmet? Seriously, 90% of the Kreon can be normal, not-chrome, not clear, yet they give us 2 helmets but neither are just plain unfancy regular colored.

Lord Onixprime wrote:1 question still remains, do any of these, or any from wave 1, microchange? Predaking looks like he comes with some dragon legs, which leads me to believe he at least might have an alternate form build, but I can't tell with the others.

No, not officially, at least.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby craggy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:40 pm

definitely far less enthused by these (and wave 1) than I would have been had there been the option to have them as normal coloured bots, with the extra bits being swappable to give either chrome or translucent pieces, bot not forcing us to have a weird looking version all the time.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby megatronus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I picked up Wave 1 Megatron the other day. I like him. He's neat.

But to echo others' comments, I do wish he had a normal opaque helmet - not a translucent or chromed one. It's great to have the options, but I'd be happier with a normal base Kreon than one who, by design, is going to look funky.

Also, if they gave you another head and waist connector, you could have two independent Kreons, so it seems like a waste.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Am I the only one who thinks Cliffjumper smirking like that is a little... wonky?

Interesting they came up with Dreadwind. But have they lost the trademark for "Dreadwind"?

Is that the first Hound Kreon?

Galvatron's looking spiffy.

No comment to Jazz. >:oP
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:52 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Mindmaster wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Cliffjumper smirking like that is a little... wonky?

Interesting they came up with Dreadwind. But have they lost the trademark for "Dreadwind"?

Is that the first Hound Kreon?

Galvatron's looking spiffy.

No comment to Jazz. >:oP

He does look too happy for my tastes

They did, but it comes and goes it seems. Dreadwind is now "Dreadwing" and Darkwing is now "Darkwind"

He is, finally being released after toy limbo.

He sure does, especially without that jacket the Micro-changer had.

Already have Jazz, no need for another. >:oP
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics FEB230521 5J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics NOV230036 116D"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230282 3E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics Disney DEC220627 3I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230076 115C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 2nd ptg Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT228462 (CA) Grassetti"
MMPR TMNT II #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr J 1:75 cardstock Boom Studios Comics FEB230329 5J Scalera"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #108 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics MAR230266 108D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220544 1C (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230684 9F Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #108 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics MAR230265 108C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230322 5C (CA) Tao"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 MAY230343 110B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #112 Cvr H FOC Boom Studios Comics JUL230125 112H"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON