This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer

Postby Seibertron » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:22 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Now that everyone is super excited about Transformers Age of Extinction after watching the brand new teaser trailer, we decided to go back to the trailer one more time to bring all of you a massive be-all and end-all frame-by-frame gallery for those of you who love to analyze these trailers! Ok, so maybe this is a little obsessive but dammit we wanted all of you to be able to find that specific frame of the trailer so you can see that perfect shot of Grimlock, Optimus Prime, Nicola Peltz, or even Mark Wahlberg. Without further ado, check out this ginormous gallery of Marky Mark and the Transformers bunch that doesn't miss a thing. Click here to view over 1,200 images from this trailer!

And in case you missed it last night, here's the new trailer one more time which is immediately followed by 40 of the best images from this insanely large gallery.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Possible description for upcoming Trailer for TF: AOE??

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:38 am

The plot seems awfully similar to the X-Men movies.

El Duque wrote:Image

Poor condition aside that's definitely an improvement. Shame though that they didn't use a model that's more faithful to the source!

Optimus Prime vs Grimlock doesn't necessarily mean the Dinobots are Dinocons..

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers and Posters

Postby Rycher Prime » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:46 am

Weapon: Armor Axe
The part where you see the old tattered river boat.That is a old Boblo Island boat.Its docked right by my dads work.US Steel Great Lakes Works in Ecorse,Michigan (suburb of Detroit)They filmed several scenes in and around the steel plant.It was awesome to see something on film that I have ridden as a child spending several summer days at Boblo Island.Boblo was a small amusement park that was an island in Canada.The only way to get there was these river boats.There were 2 large and several smaller ones.It closed down several years ago and now has high end homes on it.Brought back memories seeing that boat in the trailer.I will be there opening night to see this latest installment of the Transformers movies. :BOT: :michaelbay: :CON:
Rycher Prime
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby budmaloney » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:54 am

Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
megatronus wrote:
tarZen wrote:
budmaloney wrote:I wish this is the last and final movie from this horrible series. Michael Bay just stop. But we all know that will never happen :(

Such comments can only come from 30+ year old fan boys stuck in the past who think the Transformers franchise revolves around them. The movies updated the franchise for and created a new generation of fans, greatly increasing its public mindshare than ever before. Transformers has taken on many incarnations after G1, just because G1 was the first doesn't make it the best and only legit series. In fact, most G1 episodes were dumb, illogical, incoherent stories.

The movies may consistently get flak for being "bad movies", but they are the best thing to happen to the Transformers franchise.

First of all, I'm 26, and I think the movies are, all else being equal, awful.

Second, I don't have be a geewuner to think that. There are plenty of modern incarnations of Transformers I love. But Michael Bay is a bad, incoherent director who makes bad, incoherent movies.

Third, haters gonna hate. Best not to take it personally. Did I mention the movies were bad?

Fourth, yes, the movies are the best thing to happen to the franchise. The money earned from the movies drives cash to media and toys I do like, so I can live with it.

@Tarzen I too am 24, although I have been hanging out with many 30+ Transformer fans so it must have brushed on me.
The problem I find with the Bay movies is that they deviate from what makes Transformers what they are. As Megatronus said, there are numerous incarnations that trump the Bayverse. Transformers Prime and Animated are both prime examples that allude to the TF lore while delivering a new franchise. I fully agree that if it wasn't for the 2007 movies we would not be where we are today. Hands down there have been some great things. I can't sit down and watch G1 with a straight face, I can't. I watched the Besties growing up. But what came out of G1 injected new ideas that kids got hooked on and inspired one another. G1 gave us combiners, a level of transformers we never thought could happen. It must have been awesome witnessing Devastator's first appearance. The movies don't give us that. They thrust us into action without any reason or character development, especially the Decepticons. The writing was rushed and bland. Ironhide didn't even get a funeral. If it wasn't for the amazing effects of ILM the movies wouldn't have made the $2.3 billion. I see it as a demo reel for Michael Bay that happened to use the name Transformers.
TLDR : Transformers as movies had the potential to be more than what was delivered, I think that's the grievance with the fans.
I have a bad habit of not replying on time....you've been warned
budmaloney
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:24 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
THIS MOVIE LOOKS AMAZE-BALLS. I WILL SEE IT MULTIPLE TIMES.

If any of you Bay-haters can actually stay away from the movie, then more power to you. If not, I hope you sit somewhere else.

MULTIPLE TIMES. BRING ON THE BAY-SPLOSIONS!!!! :michaelbay:
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby BeastWarsFTW » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:11 am

Motto: "Never give up or lose hope."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Looks great!
"Destiny has one great test in store for us all... has mine already come? And have I failed it?... A deed, once done, cannot be undone. But perhaps... it may yet be mitigated!"
-- Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
BeastWarsFTW
Minibot
Alt Mode: Anything cool
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Ravage XK » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:46 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let that classic Mini be a Transformer, I will do a little dance if it is.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+

Postby Irondan183 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:52 am

Anyone hear at 0.49 Optimus say "Calling all Autobots"
Irondan183
Mini-Con

Postby shockblast2 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
I can't get on board with this movie. What is the recent obsession with TF's and dragons? So much so that they alter Grimlock from a T-Rex to a dragon-rex. Furthermore, how tall is Grimlock going to be? He must be as tall as Omega Supreme with him large enough to dwarf Optimus while riding on his back.

This movies gonna suck. I can feel it already. Of course there will be cool eye candy as that is the only thing Bay is good for, but as far as plot goes......

:michaelbay:
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 am

shockblast2 wrote:I can't get on board with this movie. What is the recent obsession with TF's and dragons? So much so that they alter Grimlock from a T-Rex to a dragon-rex.

Because dragons kick ass. Ever play Skyrim?

Besides, they changed Optimus Prime into a long-nose semi in the first film. I don't remember the world actually coming to an actual end.
shockblast2 wrote:Furthermore, how tall is Grimlock going to be? He must be as tall as Omega Supreme with him large enough to dwarf Optimus while riding on his back.

Whatever dude. If you can't find joy in giant robots riding giant robot dinosaurs, go watch Les Miserables.
shockblast2 wrote:This movies gonna suck. I can feel it already. Of course there will be cool eye candy as that is the only thing Bay is good for, but as far as plot goes...

Hey, at least we get to watch giant robots riding giant robot dinosaurs on the big screen. Who needs plot?
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby rich prime » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 am

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
Lockdown looks really badass

rich prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 12
Endurance: 5
Skill: 6

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers and PosSoters

Postby rich prime » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 am

So does Lockdown work for Megatron or is he just working for himself?
rich prime
Micromaster

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers and PosSoters

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:33 am

rich prime wrote:So does Lockdown work for Megatron or is he just working for himself?

Well, presumably, Megatron is dead. It was said, somewhere, that we'd see Galvatron, but who knows? Too early to tell.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:33 am

I'm pretty sure that's Crosshairs, not Lockdown.

Grimlock looks cool, but how does a green dinosaur in the movie translate to a bronze and gray toy?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 am

Weapon: Acetylene Torch Gun
Ugh. I kind of predicted something bad was going to happen to Ratchet, but if they are indeed killing him off I am done with this franchise.
Bleak5170
Minibot
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby rich prime » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 am

Man I loving Lockdown ship hovering over the city :)
rich prime
Micromaster

Postby rich prime » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:44 am

I still love this shot out of the trailer the most just epic lockdown appearing out of the smoke with his badass ship

rich prime
Micromaster

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:50 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Um...actually...it kind of does. :-B
"Good financial success" isn't mutually exclusive with "good content quality".

People also tend to not spend a ton of money on something really crappy. I didn't like Titanic. However, based on the box office success, I would have to grudgingly say that it was a decent movie to be so popular.

How does one define good or great in this sense? We could look at critics, but it is actually rare for a critical success to do very well at the box office or a box office smash do very well with critics. (Though this does seem to be a reversing trend of late.)

If we look at popularity, I.E. something people actually like, then I think it could be argued that $2.6 billion indicates something good.

(Disclaimer: I actually really liked Pacific Rim, so take all of this with a grain of salt. 8-} )

I think to put it all a lot more acurately is that only YOU can decide what is good or not. If you think the TF movies are amazing, thats simply what you think, with the opposite also being true. But something is not defined as good simply because others deem it so. Decide for yourself, and stop hating on those who oppose your views about something like a movie.

That was actually my point all along. I'm not hating on anyone's views. They should have their own opinions (and others should express theirs as well) and maybe the differing perspectives can add to the debate or even convince others to change their mind. It happens rarely, but has even happened to me.

I just argued the reasoning and logic of such a statement, especially when considering how vitriolic the discussions seem to get in reference to the Bay movies. (I actually find it entertaining, in a way, to see people get so passionate about this hobby. It's why I come here so much. :D )

If we go by the premises that something popular gets a lot of money, and that people will not go see something bad (hence why it is popular), then the prevailing opinion of the populace is that something that generates a lot of money is, overall, good.

A better statement would be, "Just because something generates $2.6 billion doesn't mean I have to like it."

And I think this is on topic. Does this movie look good for people personally? That's up to the individual. Will this movie make a lot of money? Based on what is in the trailers and how well the other movies have done, unless there is a public fatigue setting in about the Transformers, then this movie will probably generate in the 8 figure range.

Personally, I will look forward to this movie more than any of the Oscar Best Picture nominees from this year, even if it's not what I would expect for my G1 inner child.

(P.S. Megatronus knows me well from other interactions. I would hope he recognizes that I'm not deliberately hating on his opinion or trolling him. Image )
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby ScottyP » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
This movie looks really fun. >:oP
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby reluctantyouth » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 am

I kept myself from watching the trailer last night just so I could get up on my birthday and watch it first thing. I love where the story is going. Yes there are many similar plot points and yes hearing darling daughter yell "Dad" multiple times in the trailer was silly. That could have easily been Megan or Butterface screaming "Sam" over and over again. I like the aesthetics. I like the serious tone of the humans...especially Tucci and what little we saw of Grammer. I look forward to this movie and I only wish that Amazing Spiderman 2 hadn't nabbed the coveted early May release as I wish it was AOE in that slot. I just hope there is enough time spent on why Prime and Bee may have to time travel? Will we see an epic battle with Prime in that old mold and how he ended up in stasis in a possible junk yard/auction/scrap metal heap? I'm wondering where Mark will pick Prime up from. :-?

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby Jack Hallows » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 am

Motto: "A mind should not be so open that the brain falls out, however it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
that green bot gettin blasted around isn't ratchet. look at his head design. it's soldier-esqe. definitely hound. also, that red bot standing next to bumblebee, when the voice over said "we don't need you anymore." doesn't look too friendly. looks like there are more than one of him as well. one was standing and one was still in vehicle mode.

either way, good lawd this is gonna be dope. i can't wait to see drift get his samurai on.
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster
Watch Jack Hallows on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lupiris Nosferatus
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:55 am

rich prime wrote:Man I loving Lockdown ship hovering over the city :)

I think that's Crosshairs.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:17 am

So late last night I saw that MichaelBay.com had a super high res version of the trailer. I went through the whole process again and made new screen captures from the better version of the trailer. That was about 4:00am. Fast forward to now and they're finally available. I replaced the images in the forum topic and in the news post so that it should display the revised images instead. You might have to force a refresh in your browser.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 am

I couldn't help but notice how many times the American flag showed up in this trailer. If I noticed them all, there are 9 cuts where the flag is in in the frame. That's a lot for a 2:34 trailer! Hope our friends in China like all of the American propaganda for supposedly having such a prominent role in this movie. I don't mind, I just find it humorous. Admittedly this will probably be a big 4th of July weekend movie though so it's probably fairly appropriate (thinking of Independence Day having a similar strong American spirit).

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:29 am

I also love the Mark Wahlberg Bruce Banner/Hulk moment. jON3.0 you guys have to do something with that in one of your epic trailers!

Seibertron
Site Owner

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe Snake Eyes Deadgame DECLASSIFIED IDW Comics 2021 AUG210550 (CA) Liefeld"
GI Joe Snake Eyes ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #280 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200419 280B (CA) McKeown"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #18 IDW Comics 2012 210411A (CA) Loh (W) Dixon (A) Rosado"
GI JOE #18 IDW Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 1B (CA) Liefeld 231208D"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A GI JOE 1123IM272 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2024 1G 1123IM203 (CA) Blank Sketch"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JUL200572 3A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON