This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

James Roberts Teases Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Season 2

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: James Roberts Teases Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Season 2

Postby ShinkenPrime » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:11 am

84forever wrote:What is this crap?

There are no real factions anymore. After millions of years of war everybody just decides to sit down and have a drink?

UNBELIEVABLE.

Stick a cyberforcep in it... this franchise is done.

You do realize there is still ton of fighting? No war doesn't mean no conflicts. Plus...if you read anything of it aside from a small preview, you'd know there are still real factions. They have just moved on from this idea that the Autobots and Decepticons have to always be in a galaxy spanning war. Doesn't mean they don't fight. Just means it's not a complete war. Just like how the world isn't at war right now doesn't mean people still aren't fighting amongst people.
ShinkenPrime
Mini-Con

Postby 1984forever » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:04 am

Black Bumblebee wrote:Ummm... the war's been over for two freaking years now. Seems to be doing quite fine to me! Honestly, we've gotten the best TF stories ever since they ended the war :-)

The best comic story and sales wise we ever had was the Dreamwave ongoing and that was TEN years ago! This is a classic example of people being deprived of good material for soooo long that they think that the new inferior product is the best thing ever. MTMTE is weak. Roberts is incapable of writing war stories... the fighting is tantamount to a club brawl scene on "Jersey Shore"!

G1 was, and still is the best and there are many stories to tell. There is still a lot of Energon left in G1! With the exception of Shane McCarthy, the all-hack team at IDW lacks the talent to tell these stories.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:40 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
84forever wrote:The best comic story and sales wise we ever had was the Dreamwave ongoing and that was TEN years ago!

Is that fact? I'd like to see your data, because it's always been something of interest to me.
84forever wrote:This is a classic example of people being deprived of good material for soooo long that they think that the new inferior product is the best thing ever

Well, considering what came before was Mike Costa's ongoing, this IS loads better.
84forever wrote:MTMTE is weak. Roberts is incapable of writing war stories... the fighting is tantamount to a club brawl scene on "Jersey Shore"!

Why are you watching Jersey Shore?
84forever wrote:G1 was, and still is the best and there are many stories to tell. There is still a lot of Energon left in G1! With the exception of Shane McCarthy, the all-hack team at IDW lacks the talent to tell these stories.

I completely respect your opinion; you like G1 the best. But you present your opinion as fact, and insult EVERY SINGLE FACET of this IDW universe. If you don't like it, fine. I happen to really NOT like Shane McCarthy. And whileWar Within is still my favorite comic, the rest of the Dreamwave stories were, I think, weak. Everything was so shallow. The ongoing might have gotten somewhere, but we'll never because Pat Lee had to royally screw everything up.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby superuninvincible » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:14 am

WOOH! Nautica and Brainstorm! Rung and Megatron! IT'S NOT THE TABLE'S FAULT. Season 2 is going to be amazing!

Oh, and ignore 84forever. He hates everything past seasons 1 and 2 of the Sunbow cartoon. He's been perma-banned off TFW2005 for all his hate. So just ignore him.
superuninvincible
Mini-Con

Postby Superginraix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:
84forever wrote:The best comic story and sales wise we ever had was the Dreamwave ongoing and that was TEN years ago!

Is that fact? I'd like to see your data, because it's always been something of interest to me.

Sorry. Long time lurker and it turns out I had an account here. :D

I suck at getting ACTUAL sales numbers but I DO know that comic sales across the board have... pretty much tanked. I would bet money that Dreamwave's Transformers comics probably had better sales than IDW's.

Now, is that something that determines quality? No. It just means that something sold more copies. Mostly because comic readership in general was a lot healthier a decade ago and even more healthy a decade before that.

But it's also because people like me would buy EVERY SINGLE COVER VARIANT THAT DREAMWAVE RELEASED. And, yes, I'm embarrassed by that. :oops:

For my money, the current Transformers comics are better than they've ever been. More Than Meets the Eye in particular is one of my favorite monthly reads. I've even gotten my wife to read it and she's a tough sell for comics. Well, comics I like, at least.

So, yeah, this looks awesome and I'm in for the long haul.
Superginraix
Mini-Con

Postby sdn1337 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 am

I can't wait for this issue! I love how IDW takes the way transformers always was and flips it completely! Megatron becoming an autobot AND commanding the lost light? Come on thats pretty awesome to me... the panels with him and swerve are going to be hilarious!

I hope we'll see red alert and drift soon too! Since In the DC finale, Nightbeat asked Rodimus where he got the ship from because he looked like he had a sense of what the lost light's history. Drift gave the lost light to Rodimus so there is going to be a cool significant connection involved.
sdn1337
Micromaster
Buy from sdn1337 on eBay

Postby Vicalliose » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:37 am

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Nemesis Maximo wrote:

To be honest it's just a similar matter to the movies.

Just because it brings in a crowd, doesn't mean it's a work of genius. :michaelbay:

Also I would like to point out that this is certainly not the first time Megatron has changed his ways in a transformers series... he just usually dies immediately afterwards.
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Skill: 1

Postby craggy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 pm

I think the DW stuff did sell really well. We'd suffered little to no G1 type stuff for a long time and I'd suggest that sales were good enough at least to make Hasbro take note and realise there was a market for nostalgia. I have a real soft spot for the way it looked like Dreamwave were building up to a TFTM/Unicron remake, but there's no way I'd suggest those books came anywhere near the current output in terms of quality.

I've read the IDW stuff since the start. The initial "-ation" series were an okay "Ultimate Transformers" sort of reboot. A few updates here and there and a more decompressed story (we got what, 3 miniseries to get us to a similar point as the first 2 issues of the original Marvel run?) but nothing really all that different from the normal TF stories we've seen in countless other adaptations of the basic story.

The Spotlight's quality varied fairly drastically, but there were some gems, and it was nice to see some of them focus on completely different stories and characters than the main books, expanding the universe and laying down groundwork for other things. The transition to and handling of All Hail Megatron was a misstep and for a while it seemed like IDW had gone off the rails with TFs.

Last Stand Of The Wreckers brought my interest back in a huge way. The newer ongoing still wasn't where I wanted things to be, but it had potential. Some great art, even if it was still taking too long to get anywhere interesting. LSOTW didn't mess about though and introduced so many new or revamped concepts and characters and did so in such a great way. It was mature, in that it sometimes was happy to not be "mature" and grown up. It treated the readers well, and I think gives a little bit of something for everyone.

As the ongoing neared its end we got some more of that Wreckers vibe with the Prime/Megatron backstory and although the whole thing with the D-Void or whatever it was wasn't the best, it put the past to rest and set up the new status quo. I've felt RID has been less consistently good (and a little more "by the numbers") than MTMTE but it's definitely had its share of good moments and neither book has been afraid to veer off into what seemed like unthinkable directions. Prowlastator, anyone?
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Aptly put, Craggy. As for RID's comsistency, for me it only really became lackluster after Megs was incapacitated: up to that point, it had been a decent political/conspiracy thriller, what with Prowl's heavy involvement.

It took me a little longer than most to really get into MTMTE and appreciate Robert's writing. Even still, there are things I don't necassarilly like, but overall it's gotten better. The strength for MTMTE is the characters, not the stroy, and vise versa for RID I think.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby craggy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Nemesis Maximo wrote: The strength for MTMTE is the characters, not the stroy, and vise versa for RID I think.

I can't really disagree with that, but I'd say that I like the stories in MTMTE have been more to my liking as well. RID has been pretty much one long arc, whereas we've had a lot of little distractions along the way on the Lost Light (and with the Scavengers and DJD)but then the crazy cast of characters has helped break down the issues more, and keep the pace up, making it feel like a lot more has happened.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby 1984forever » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 pm

WHY are people so worried about sales numbers? It doesn't matter if DW sold more than IDW because I didn't read the DW ongoing until 2012. I don't care if they only sold 3 copies, I thought it was good! Up until that point I thought MTMTE was the best TF comics I had ever read even though it was filled with Transformers that sucked. MTMTE is a good story starring Transformers... DW IS Transformers. Classic Transformers. Roberts stuff is more like those fan-ficky little comic strips that are floating around the Internet... only with the giant penises replaced with curdled Energon.

Basically what I'm really trying to say is that all of you readers know that Megatron wearing an Autobot symbol is just plain wrong! Roberts can kiss my G1 Prime's narrow butt for squelching out this sacrilegious FAN FIC! :BOOM:

P.S. I did not start the "fire James Roberts" Facebook page.
Last edited by 1984forever on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 pm

First, I'm not worried about sales numbers, I was just curious about a point that you brought up, 84. It was a legitimate question.

Second, most of us readers think Megatron with an Autobot badge is interesting. So far, you seem to be the only one on this forum unwilling to give the story a chance, and you've made that abundantly clear. And that's totally fine! But please don't assume we all think the way you do.

Thirdly, if you consider this akin to fan-fiction, consider this: all post- Marvel G1 could be called "Fan Fiction". How many of these writers say that they are not "Fans" of Transformers? The only difference is that they get payed to do it, and of course the lack of giant metal penises. Good call on that one.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby craggy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 pm

the Dreamwave stuff rehashed a lot, and used the same characters we always see, doing the same kind of stuff. Honestly, that felt a lot more like fan-fic to me, in terms of it not really bringing anything new to the table.

now, 84, if you can avoid overreacting and maybe absorb what people are saying I'm not saying there's anything bad about that necessarily. As I said above, at the time there'd not been any G1 styled fiction for a while, bar some references in Beast Wars. It was also really cool that we got the War Within series from Dreamwave, as the pre-Earth modes and early days of the war were often talked about. Heck there were already quite a few pre-Earth stories in existence in the original G1 run, but we'd not gotten a good look at a lot of the main characters, whereas DW managed to give us redesigns for most of the cartoon cast and beyond.

But it was all retreading previous ideas and scenarios in a slightly altered way. Arguably Sunstorm was something different, but the concept of a super-powered loose cannon with a mysterious purpose isn't new or special in Transformers in particular or comics in general. Most of the characters who showed up in DW books did tend to look and act fairly "on-model" but there was little depth to them.

With MTMTE Roberts is introducing new ideas all the time, or elaborating on older ones in ways not considered before (the MMM being a reason that some TFs might not have or at least might not use alt-modes, for example) and whilst many of the physical conflicts seen in the book might not be dissimilar from those in other stories (there's only so many ways to set up two groups fighting) the character development and interactions make it stand head and shoulders above most other comics. Most other ensemble-cast fiction, even.

edit: want to know why I even mentioned sales?

You brought up the sales figures. I don't know them, as I said, but they clearly can't have been terrible or Hasbro wouldn't have kept licensing the franchise to comic companies.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby 1984forever » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:53 pm

You are right about the sales figures Craggy, I did bring it up... but it was just to throw it in IDW fans faces. It's not a good indicator of a well written story. Roberts and the IDW crew have changed Transformers so much that the majority of them are out of character. Most of them tend to sound the same also.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby Just Negare » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:08 am

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
T-Macksimus wrote:
Black Bumblebee wrote:Ummm... the war's been over for two freaking years now. Seems to be doing quite fine to me! Honestly, we've gotten the best TF stories ever since they ended the war :-)

Agreed!
I'm a Geewunner, been with the franchise since 1984, still have my original first 7 issues of the Marvel run and anyone on here will agree that I could give Kup and Ironhide both lessons in being cranky and cantankerous but I'm all on board for this change of pace. 30 years of rehashing the same thing over and OVER? Yeah, sure, lets keep beating a dead turbo-fox... NOT!
I'm excited to see where this new arc takes us. Besides, isn't everyone whining because the Bay movies don't give the robot characters any development time? Well, here we go in comic form. All the time in the world for development without human interaction and without conflict in the immediate foreseeable future. (although we know it's coming somewhere down the line. It's inevitable.)
Personally, I think this should be a real blast.

I also must raise my wrinkly old hand clenching my old lady cane, we're seeing some great stuff now. I have the majority MTMTE in digital form because I didn't have the patience to wait for the TPB's and I was never dissapointed with the content.

I'm looking forward to this stuff, I hate the movies because I feel they rip us off in the plot department, yet its the comics that are giving us the plot and character developement I've always wanted.

Anyone can write a bunch of comics about fighting and war, takes some real smarts and humour to write in a post war era, especially a war that lasted millions of yeaars.

I'm one happy Geewunner!
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
Targetmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Postby craggy » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:05 am

84forever wrote:You are right about the sales figures Craggy, I did bring it up... but it was just to throw it in IDW fans faces. It's not a good indicator of a well written story. Roberts and the IDW crew have changed Transformers so much that the majority of them are out of character. Most of them tend to sound the same also.

well, I think the current IDW books are much better in virtually every way than the Dreamwave ones and you're a narrow minded fool if you can't discuss this without coming across like a total arse...but that's just to throw it in your face. :HEADHURTS:
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby Flightpath » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Personally. I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of Megatron switching sides. On one hand, I'm sure that James Roberts will make the coming issues very funny, but on the other... flip flopping is not character development, it's just messing with the setting, and I'd prefer if comics writers didn't do that. Transformers is supposed to be about the ongoing war between the Heroic Autobots and the Evil Decepticons. Alter that base concept and it's not really Transformers any more.
Flightpath
Mini-Con

Postby Deadput » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
1984forever wrote:WHY are people so worried about sales numbers? It doesn't matter if DW sold more than IDW because I didn't read the DW ongoing until 2012. I don't care if they only sold 3 copies, I thought it was good! Up until that point I thought MTMTE was the best TF comics I had ever read even though it was filled with Transformers that sucked. MTMTE is a good story starring Transformers... DW IS Transformers. Classic Transformers. Roberts stuff is more like those fan-ficky little comic strips that are floating around the Internet... only with the giant penises replaced with curdled Energon.

Basically what I'm really trying to say is that all of you readers know that Megatron wearing an Autobot symbol is just plain wrong! Roberts can kiss my G1 Prime's narrow butt for squelching out this sacrilegious FAN FIC! :BOOM:

P.S. I did not start the "fire James Roberts" Facebook page.

Your Dream wave is bad and you should feel bad.

i have only read one idw comic (since i can't find them) and i read all of dream wave

and IDW is tons better.

and by the way Dream Wave is not transformers The G1 cartoon, comics and toys are Transformers you idiot.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby daningotham » Wed May 07, 2014 3:55 pm

1984forever wrote:What is this crap?

There are no real factions anymore. After millions of years of war everybody just decides to sit down and have a drink?

UNBELIEVABLE.

Stick a cyberforcep in it... this franchise is done.

And yet, you are still here. Why are you still reading it if it's so horrible? You are actually paying for comics you don't like?
daningotham
Mini-Con

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed May 07, 2014 4:17 pm

A little late to the party there, Dan-o.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby daningotham » Wed May 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Nemesis Maximo wrote:A little late to the party there, Dan-o.

Yeah, I thought it was still relevant. By saying 'still here' I didn't mean here 'right this moment'. I meant 'still coming on these boards and reading IDW Transformer comics'. Which I thought was strange being as he seems to rather hate them.
daningotham
Mini-Con

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
So, the "season" is concluded now, right? What did you all think? Considering I spent the last month binging out on IDW to get caught up from AHM...... I quite enjoyed it.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Quint » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:11 am

Is that true? What's your source / ref?

Wow, didn't realise we were done with Season 2 of 4 already.
Quint
Micromaster

Postby Syn_13 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Motto: "Time to weapon up, wallflowers!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Quint wrote:Is that true? What's your source / ref?

Wow, didn't realise we were done with Season 2 of 4 already.

I've only recently, in the last few months or so, been reading MTMTE and RID, and have now caught up. I wasn't aware that there were 4 seasons. Is that what Roberts has been commissioned for?

I take it everything up to MTMTE #22 "Little Victories" was Season 1, as #23-27 is part of Dark Cybertron. If that's the case then I doubt Season 2 has ended as there's only been 11 issues. Surely, we must be at the halfway point?
Syn_13
Vehicon

Postby Quint » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Roberts said in an interview about 1-2 months ago that he's aiming for a 4 season arc, that could be expanded or curtailed as IDW demanded.

However his original outline was for those 4, which in essence encompass the so-called 'quest'.
Quint
Micromaster

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON