Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Great, so now can we see characters that aren't Optimus Prime and/or Bumblebee? >:oP


Not only that but we can probably expect to see the Generations product line littered with lazy repaints and half-assed retools of shelf warmers with one or two obligatory new molds. Basically pick up any peg warming DotM/Prime/Generations figures now and start mixing and matching parts and you'll be ahead of the "new" RotDS product releases and likely get better versions than Hasbro comes out with. That's IF they decide to put any figures out for the game. 8-}

Personally, after FoC I have no desire whatsoever to see the games or the product lines tainted with any kind of "movie" crossover. The Bayverse should be it's own separate entity and NEVER touch the rest of the TF continuity as far as I'm concerned. These idiots trying to align it into the regular continuity should have their asses kicked. It's like trying to promote an incestuous relationship with that creepy relative everyone tries to avoid at family gatherings.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2243
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby megatronus » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
T-Macksimus wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Great, so now can we see characters that aren't Optimus Prime and/or Bumblebee? >:oP


Not only that but we can probably expect to see the Generations product line littered with lazy repaints and half-assed retools of shelf warmers with one or two obligatory new molds. Basically pick up any peg warming DotM/Prime/Generations figures now and start mixing and matching parts and you'll be ahead of the "new" RotDS product releases and likely get better versions than Hasbro comes out with. That's IF they decide to put any figures out for the game. 8-}

Personally, after FoC I have no desire whatsoever to see the games or the product lines tainted with any kind of "movie" crossover. The Bayverse should be it's own separate entity and NEVER touch the rest of the TF continuity as far as I'm concerned. These idiots trying to align it into the regular continuity should have their asses kicked. It's like trying to promote an incestuous relationship with that creepy relative everyone tries to avoid at family gatherings.

Please, just... just don't.
Image
User avatar
megatronus
Gestalt
Posts: 2410
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
So, wait, is it a FOC game where they turn into the movie characters? Or are they separate universes that are crossing over? It can't be the first one, because the FoC and WfC games tie into the Prime universe, not the movie universe.

Image
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Headmaster
Posts: 1110
News Credits: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
still not sold on this, and the pre-order bonuses seem lame so far. im sure the writing will be good but i have the feeling everything else is going to suck, just like FoC & Deadpool. Great stories in those but horrible graphics & uninspired gameplay.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1470

Image
Looking for better version of this picture, if you know where to find one please PM me.
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4699
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby It Is Him » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:32 am

Megatron Wolf wrote:still not sold on this, and the pre-order bonuses seem lame so far. im sure the writing will be good but i have the feeling everything else is going to suck, just like FoC & Deadpool. Great stories in those but horrible graphics & uninspired gameplay.


FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3287
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby VirusCarnage » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:37 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
It Is Him wrote:FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.


It wasn't a very good game, very boring. I still played the hell out of it, but it was still a boring game.

Megatron Wolf wrote:just like FoC & Deadpool. Great stories in those but horrible graphics & uninspired gameplay.


FoC had horrible graphics? If you only play games like Battlefield 4 and Planetside 2 I guess they're terrible, but the graphics were pretty good compared to most games.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 606
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby It Is Him » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:46 am

viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.


It wasn't a very good game, very boring. I still played the hell out of it, but it was still a boring game.


Why would you waste your time playing a game you thought was boring?
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3287
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby VirusCarnage » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:48 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.


It wasn't a very good game, very boring. I still played the hell out of it, but it was still a boring game.


Why would you waste your time playing a game you thought was boring?


It was an easy Plat on PS3 lol.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 606
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby It Is Him » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:15 am

viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.


It wasn't a very good game, very boring. I still played the hell out of it, but it was still a boring game.


Why would you waste your time playing a game you thought was boring?


It was an easy Plat on PS3 lol.


Dude. There are sooooo many easier plats than FOC lol! Getting 100 levels in multiplayer... no wonder you were bored.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3287
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby VirusCarnage » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:27 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.


It wasn't a very good game, very boring. I still played the hell out of it, but it was still a boring game.


Why would you waste your time playing a game you thought was boring?


It was an easy Plat on PS3 lol.


Dude. There are sooooo many easier plats than FOC lol! Getting 100 levels in multiplayer... no wonder you were bored.


Ya there's Sly 2 that was super easy. 100 levels in MP wasn't that hard probably like 14 hours or so.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 606
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So, wait, is it a FOC game where they turn into the movie characters? Or are they separate universes that are crossing over? It can't be the first one, because the FoC and WfC games tie into the Prime universe, not the movie universe.
It's the latter. The titular "Dark Spark" will act as a portal between universes that lets the playable characters crossover back and forth per the level gameplay.

For more info, I'd suggest backtracking through this thread to see more videos, trailers, images, press releases, etc., as it all seems to be within this thread. :D
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16364
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Henry921 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So, wait, is it a FOC game where they turn into the movie characters? Or are they separate universes that are crossing over? It can't be the first one, because the FoC and WfC games tie into the Prime universe, not the movie universe.
It's the latter. The titular "Dark Spark" will act as a portal between universes that lets the playable characters crossover back and forth per the level gameplay.

For more info, I'd suggest backtracking through this thread to see more videos, trailers, images, press releases, etc., as it all seems to be within this thread. :D



Wasn't the Aligned universe meant to be separate from all the other Transformers multiversal streams? I thought they weren't meant to interact with the larger collection of continuities, so Hasbro could come up with a new mythology and not deal with multiversal singularities or Rarified Energon or any of the other McGuffins floating around that allow for these crossovers in the first place.
User avatar
Henry921
Headmaster
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby It Is Him » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:41 am

viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.


It wasn't a very good game, very boring. I still played the hell out of it, but it was still a boring game.


Why would you waste your time playing a game you thought was boring?


It was an easy Plat on PS3 lol.


Dude. There are sooooo many easier plats than FOC lol! Getting 100 levels in multiplayer... no wonder you were bored.


Ya there's Sly 2 that was super easy. 100 levels in MP wasn't that hard probably like 14 hours or so.


For 14 hours I could play another game and a half to completion. These days, I really only go for trophies if they aren't a total grind fest. 14 hours for trophies? No thank you.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3287
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Henry921 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So, wait, is it a FOC game where they turn into the movie characters? Or are they separate universes that are crossing over? It can't be the first one, because the FoC and WfC games tie into the Prime universe, not the movie universe.
It's the latter. The titular "Dark Spark" will act as a portal between universes that lets the playable characters crossover back and forth per the level gameplay.

For more info, I'd suggest backtracking through this thread to see more videos, trailers, images, press releases, etc., as it all seems to be within this thread. :D



Wasn't the Aligned universe meant to be separate from all the other Transformers multiversal streams? I thought they weren't meant to interact with the larger collection of continuities, so Hasbro could come up with a new mythology and not deal with multiversal singularities or Rarified Energon or any of the other McGuffins floating around that allow for these crossovers in the first place.
Well, it's too late, now, since we've already had cases with Aligned Slipstream winding up in Axiom Nexus and BWII Lio Convoy going into the Aligned continuity as Leo Prime.

Though the Aligned continuity remains outside of the mutliverse, travel between the two is still possible (but perhaps a lot harder to do).

Not to mention that the guys who came up with the Aligned continuity's rules that set outside of the mutliverse are no longer with Hasbro, so the new team is free to do what they wish with the previous team's works.

Still, though, with Alpha Trion and Optimus Prime being among the original Thirteen in the Aligned continuity, there's no way on Earth that the Aligned continuity can be a part of the multiverse, so that still keeps it separate.

And, depending on how this game plays out, it's possible that the WFC/FOC parts of the game might not be the actual, main Aligned universe that we've been seeing in the main games, cartoons, comics, and novels, as it could possibly be an alternate universe only based on WFC/FOC, like how "Tales of the Beast Hunters" and Transformers Go! are separate from the main Aligned timeline.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16364
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Henry921 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:28 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:And, depending on how this game plays out, it's possible that the WFC/FOC parts of the game might not be the actual, main Aligned universe that we've been seeing in the main games, cartoons, comics, and novels, as it could possibly be an alternate universe only based on WFC/FOC, like how "Tales of the Beast Hunters" and Transformers Go! are separate from the main Aligned timeline.



That is all that I've ever hoped for when it comes to WFC/FOC. Let it be cut away from the rest and stand alone.
User avatar
Henry921
Headmaster
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:36 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Henry921 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And, depending on how this game plays out, it's possible that the WFC/FOC parts of the game might not be the actual, main Aligned universe that we've been seeing in the main games, cartoons, comics, and novels, as it could possibly be an alternate universe only based on WFC/FOC, like how "Tales of the Beast Hunters" and Transformers Go! are separate from the main Aligned timeline.



That is all that I've ever hoped for when it comes to WFC/FOC. Let it be cut away from the rest and stand alone.
I'm saying the WFC/FOC parts if this particular game might not even fit with the actual WFC and FOC games. The WFC/FOC parts of this game are said to take place after WFC but before FOC, meaning that the FOC Dinobots can't be in this game in order for it to work. But if they are, then ROTDS's WFC/FOC parts can't fit with the real WFC and FOC games, making ROTDS WFC/FOC parts into a separate WFC/FOC from the real WFC and FOC games.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16364
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
It Is Him wrote:FOC sucked? You're fired. Get out.


It wasn't a very good game, very boring. I still played the hell out of it, but it was still a boring game.


Why would you waste your time playing a game you thought was boring?


It was an easy Plat on PS3 lol.


Dude. There are sooooo many easier plats than FOC lol! Getting 100 levels in multiplayer... no wonder you were bored.


Ya there's Sly 2 that was super easy. 100 levels in MP wasn't that hard probably like 14 hours or so.


Sly 2 and The Walking Dead are the only 2 games I have platinumed. And all you have to do in both of those games is just beat it.

Both WFC and FOC felt lacking to me. They could have been much better. The addition of a cover system would have made them more enjoyable. I hate when third person shooters don't have one.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3939
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Rise of the Dark Spark Megatron Trailer

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Rise of the Dark Spark Megatron Trailer

From Gametrailers

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/7tq0 ... on-trailer
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 601
News Credits: 49
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Videogame - New Megatron Trailer

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertron.com member Primeultimus has spotted another video on GameTrailers, concerning the upcoming Activision Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark videogame - and this time, it's not Bumblebee or Optimus Prime. Check out the embedded video below, featuring the Decepticon leader Megatron!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/7tq09p/transformers--rise-of-the-dark-spark-megatron-trailer
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6301
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Finally, someone that isn't Optimus Prime and Bumblebee! :roll:

Unfortunately, the video isn't working on the system I'm currently using, so I'll have to watch it at a later time when I get home.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5529
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
What! Megatron on Earth! Are the Transformers crossing dimensions on this game? :shock:
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Fuzor
Posts: 290
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
i hope hes getting a new voice actor cause the one they had just doenst fit the character. And as for him being on earth thats probably just a shot from multiplayer
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1470

Image
Looking for better version of this picture, if you know where to find one please PM me.
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4699
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:06 pm

ROTF Devastator sound effect at the end there
User avatar
welcometothedarksyde
Vehicon
Posts: 300
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am
Location: Southern Ontario
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
This trailer lacks Optimus, I like it.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 606
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark game from Activision (2014)

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:What! Megatron on Earth! Are the Transformers crossing dimensions on this game? :shock:
Oy, as has been stated numerous times, this game is a dimnesional crossover between the AOE movie universe and the FOC video game universe. The titular Dark Spark will act as a portal between both universes, allowing the characters to be moved back and forth between both worlds during the gameplay.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16364
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014