This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers ACG Hong Kong Convention Exclusive Teaser

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers ACG Hong Kong Convention Exclusive Teaser

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:04 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Courtesy of the Transformers Asia Facebook page, and thanks to multiple notifications from Seibertron.com members, we get a look at this year's ACG Hong Kong convention exclusive figure - or at least, its Optimus Prime looking silhouette (we may be wrong yet!). The convention will run 25-29th July, and we will have more information then from the Hasbro booth itself; in the meantime, check out the teaser below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers ACG Hong Kong Convention Exclusive Teaser

Postby Peridot » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:04 am

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
It looks exactly like the Hot Toys figure.
Peridot
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby robotmel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:21 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
:D
The full reveal... Hot Toys Optimus Prime Megatron version!

This one uses parts of Megatron much like they previously announced Op using Starscream parts.

Interesting. :-?
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, YotS Omega Supreme
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
robotmel
Gestalt
News Credits: 14
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:48 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Hot on the heels of it's teaser we now have the reveal of the Transformers ACG Hong Kong Convention exclusive! As many of you have already guessed based on the silhouette it's yet another version of the recently announced Hot Toys G1 Optimus Prime, the "Megatron Version". Similar to the Starscream Vesion it's G1 Optimus Prime wearing bits and pieces from Megatron. Check out the full reveal below thanks to Seibertron.com member robotmel.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Super Megatron » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 am

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
LOL Like this will ever happened. It's like Bin Laden wearing parts of G. Dubya.
Super Megatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 16
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Siger » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
whoa... mind = :BOOM:
Siger
Fuzor

Postby Peridot » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:49 am

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
El Duque wrote:Hot on the heels of it's teaser we now have the reveal of the Transformers ACG Hong Kong Convention exclusive! As many of you have already guessed based on the silhouette it's yet another version of the recently announced Hot Toys G1 Optimus Prime, the "Megatron Version". Similar to the Starscream Vesion it's G1 Optimus Prime wearing bits and pieces from Megatron. Check out the full reveal below thanks to Seibertron.com member robotmel.

Called it!
Peridot
Combiner
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:20 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I don't get the logic behind these things. How did they come up with them?

HT staff no.1-"Right, we've got the Transformers license now, so what do we do?"

HT staff no.2-"Optimus Prime seems like the obvious thing to do, but I think we need to do something different."

Enter HT staff no.3.

HT staff no.3-"Hey guys, check out my latest Gundam model kit. It's called the Strike Gundam and comes with these three Striker packs."

HT staff no.1-"Hmmm....."

All we need now is a Bludgeon version with a helmet and a katana.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Hmm ah ha ! Instant quitnessen created decepticon that I don't remember its name that uses parts of both OP And Megatron :-? :michaelbay: :BOT: :KREMZEEK:
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sheesh, who will be his next victim?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Midnight_Fox » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Autobot tap out wrote:Hmm ah ha ! Instant quitnessen created decepticon that I don't remember its name that uses parts of both OP And Megatron :-? :michaelbay: :BOT: :KREMZEEK:

Guiltaur.

Who was, ironically enough, taken over by Starscream's ghost.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Mr_Autobot411 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:25 pm

So how much will this cost? Since its a Hot toys figure, im gonna say, 1 or 2 Billion, give or take a Billion...
:HEADHURTS:
Mr_Autobot411
Minibot

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 5th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM892 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM894 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: SNAKES EYES AGENT OF COBRA #3 IDW Comics 2015 (W) Costa 200210a"
GI Joe: SNAKES EYE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr B Image Comics 1223IM281 304B (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E GI JOE 1223IM275 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM892 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #3 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON