This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More New Images of Movie Megatron Toy

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More New Images of Movie Megatron Toy

Postby Hotrod » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:49 pm

We reported here and here about images of a new Transformers Movie toy Megatron. We still do not have any confirmation about the size class. However, new images of the figure have appeared on the web. Click here to view the latest images.
Last edited by Hotrod on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Robinson » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:59 pm

How'd he get 2?
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby dabattousai » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:01 pm

Well at least there is symbolism with the gun being on the left arm. It has been stated in many literatures that the left arm is evil, therefore, it was perfect to put the gun on his left arm this time :D
dabattousai
Combiner

Postby Stormrider » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:09 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Nice clear images. Good find. :D
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Ecto » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:11 pm

Man I thought it would've been on his right arm
Ecto
Micromaster

Postby dragons » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:58 pm

megatron looks nice might like better without the ice thing on his body im patiant to see the orginal megatron without ice on him to make my final deciseion to decide which version i like more i might like them both starscream looks good face could use some improvements thoug.

left arm is evil on megatron what is that sopose to mean?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Skowl » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:06 pm

He's starting to grow on me... still not too impressed though...

The ice is really well done, but I don't like it, just out of personal taste.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:16 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
meh.....I dunno. It doesn't suck, but the jet mode's kinda big. That's part of why I passed on Cybertron Megatron; it was just too big not to be a turn off.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Zeedust » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:21 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Really, SKowl? For me, the ice is what makes me want this one. To each his own though... And it's nice to know I'm not the only one this toy is gworing on... At first it was basicly just "the ice saves it", but the more I see of it, the better it looks... The hands seem to be a little less obvious now, and the robot mode looks well-sculpted nicely poseable.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:23 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
looks like starscream has a guardian mode
robotech or jetfire repaints anyone?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Big_yellow_glasses » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:52 pm

I'd glad to see Movie Starscream with hands

And Megatron is looking better everyday...
Big_yellow_glasses
Minibot

Postby Autobobby1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:21 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Looks like a pretty good figure, actually. Probably $30. (I forgot the Class name for $30.)
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
Autobobby1
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:25 pm

hes almost worse than starscream
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:44 pm

This link is just lots of fun!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby NightFall » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:41 pm

Still don't like Megatron or Starscream, but I want kitbash Screamer's face because that's the only thing about that toy I don't like. ( And Screamer's chicken legs gotta go)
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Postby polymorphic » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:26 pm

Since it hasn't been said yet, I feel it's my duty to do so: Starscream looks like an UTTERLY GOOFY CHICKEN-APE!!!!!!!
polymorphic
Mini-Con

Postby Brakethrough » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:15 pm

So these are the FABs, guys. No need to get up in arms about the 5-8 year olds' versions of the cool figures.
"A polar bear is dropkicked by a robot that turns into a police car."
Brakethrough
Targetmaster

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:20 pm

this version of megatron, would have made a better starscream, then the starscream toy lol

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby D-340 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:26 pm

Megs is friggin' awesome. This even looks better than the leader class fig. I'm sure this has gotta be the FAB we heard about a week or two ago, and so far it doesn't disappoint. Now, if the movie folks would use this as the render, I'd be happy.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster

Postby megatroptimus » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:07 pm

I was the one who first posted about it and first assumed it was FAB but now everything points in the Voyager class direction. Too detailed and articulated to be a FAB.
megatroptimus

Postby Stormrider » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:35 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Why does Megatron have a protoform that looks like this, while Optimus and Starscream's protoforms look like Comet/School Buses? :???:
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby skywarp-2 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:19 am

Stormrider wrote:Why does Megatron have a protoform that looks like this, while Optimus and Starscream's protoforms look like Comet/School Buses? :???:

Because the protoforms are not in the movie, and these toys of Starscream and Optimus Prime, are what hasbro came up with as an idea of what they looked like..
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
NEW!
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal BUMBLEBEE Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 221009A"
Happy Meal BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 2 B001 Series New Hasbro 2013"
Flip Shot BUMBLEBE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 1-Step One Target 2015 211112A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Warrior Class ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse 2018 New"
Warrior Class ENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Rise Of The Beasts Optimus Prime 19” Popcorn Bucket AMC New 2023"
Transformers Rise ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON