Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Really!

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Postby Justicity » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:08 am

Sonray wrote:
Sherade wrote:Well, it seems they can, according to Micheal Bay.
The robots could be in hlaf but transform into a perfect car.


:???:

You mean at the end when BB was back in car mode? I think the idea behind that was Ratchet had fixed him by then. :P

Actually there are plenty of times when a battle scratched bot transforms into a shiny car: case in point Jazz & Ironhide. Their alt modes barely have a scratch! Ever!

Also, post all your replies in one :P
Image
User avatar
Justicity
Godmaster
Posts: 1684
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:45 am

Postby Sonray » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:46 am

Justicity wrote:
Sonray wrote:
Sherade wrote:Well, it seems they can, according to Micheal Bay.
The robots could be in hlaf but transform into a perfect car.


:???:

You mean at the end when BB was back in car mode? I think the idea behind that was Ratchet had fixed him by then. :P

Actually there are plenty of times when a battle scratched bot transforms into a shiny car: case in point Jazz & Ironhide. Their alt modes barely have a scratch! Ever!

Also, post all your replies in one :P


Oh yeah i am aware of them becoming clean when turning into cars. GM probably didnt want their shiny new concept cars to get all mucked up id imagine, or they simply forgot to dirty them up. No biggie to me, i can ignore such things as i love the movie so much.

As for posting everything at once, i cant, its too complicated and too much hassle cos im lazy. I like to reply on a post by post basis anyway. :P
Sonray
City Commander
Posts: 3531
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 4:42 pm

Postby First Gen » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:30 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Crystalizer Cannon
WOW!!

Once again you astound man. I can't see how you are NOT satisfied with it as its an awesome piece that really puts a new spin to my man UM.

I think its a refreshing thing to see you break from your normal mode of painting, it shows you got true talent and can take on different types of finishings.

I hope you sell this one man cuz Im all over it like a starving kid on a ho ho. :grin:
Image
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

http://twitter.com/First_Gen
User avatar
First Gen
Faction Commander
Posts: 4533
News Credits: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Orland Park, IL.
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Jin Saotome » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:46 pm

Satomiblood wrote:Will you be selling this?

He's up on EBay already.

First Gen wrote:WOW!!

Once again you astound man. I can't see how you are NOT satisfied with it as its an awesome piece that really puts a new spin to my man UM.

I think its a refreshing thing to see you break from your normal mode of painting, it shows you got true talent and can take on different types of finishings.

I hope you sell this one man cuz Im all over it like a starving kid on a ho ho. :grin:

LMAO!
"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Image
User avatar
Jin Saotome
Fuzor
Posts: 296
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 am

Postby greenbee » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:45 am

jin has done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Image
Sherade wrote:
Tangent wrote:Sherade, crushing people is my job, back off!

Maybe, but I do it better. :twisted:
Dealer wrote:You lot can eat your online pc games. I'll just snuggle with my copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl :SMUG:
greenbee
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:03 pm

Re: Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Reall

Postby Auto Bot » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:52 am

Wow! Amazing work. Where do all the blue and red stuff hide in the alt mode?

Do you see this as some sort of earth space vehicle or cybertronian vehicle?
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14678
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:23 am

Re: Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Reall

Postby Tom_Servo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:44 am

In a funny coincidence, I've just noticed how close this is to the TF: Animated Ultra Magnus!
http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php ... tra+magnus
Image
Tom_Servo
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:21 am

Re: Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Reall

Postby Auto Bot » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:38 am

Whoa! This guy is a sorcerer. He can predict what's coming!

Nice resemblance to the future Animated character.
:)
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14678
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:23 am

Re: Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Reall

Postby Tom_Servo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Auto Bot wrote:Whoa! This guy is a sorcerer. He can predict what's coming!
:)

Witch! He's a Witch!
Image
Tom_Servo
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:21 am

Re: Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Reall

Postby Auto Bot » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:06 pm

Tom_Servo wrote:
Auto Bot wrote:Whoa! This guy is a sorcerer. He can predict what's coming!
:)

Witch! He's a Witch!


Witch hunting season! Are you with me? :P
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14678
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:23 am

Re: Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Reall

Postby Powermaster Jazz » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:42 pm

All your customs rock, man. Cool times. 8)
Image
Powermaster Jazz
City Commander
Posts: 3256
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:07 am

Re: Custom Ultra Magnus, the first version I've ever done. Reall

Postby WasPWNator » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:50 pm

Motto: "Motto? I don't know, probably something about molecular structure..."
Weapon: Liquid Flame-Thrower
I like it! It's true it is quite similar in appearance to Titanium Ultra Magnus, but that's no problem- it's an excellent figure! I like the Turbo Tank mold, it's the only SWTF I would actually buy. Nice work my friend!
Mkall wrote:I don't have much extra to contribute, but you have an AWESOME username

Image
User avatar
WasPWNator
Fuzor
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:47 pm
Location: They left me behind when Atlantis Arose...
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Customizations

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014