Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers with four arms

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers with four arms

Postby Dozertron » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:21 pm

It will happen in TF2, I garentee (sp?) it. Micheal Bay seems like the guy to really push something to it's limits; the reason why Micheal didn't have many unique robots or even more than 13 of them is 'cause he wasn't into it as much. But it's sort of at first doing something you would hate but never tried it, and then when halfway through it you go, "Wait a sec, this is cool!". It's exactly what Mikey did. So he will most likely have Cybertronians with four arms, Blitzwing style faces, triple changers, maybe another version of Scorponok, a never-before-seen robot, and an old geeser-bot with a cane that becomes a energon staff.

THE HARDCORE 80'S TF FANS WILL LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN THEY ABSOLUTELY ADORED THE FIRST ONE!

...let alone loving Micheal Bay himself...


I can see him now at the first meeting for the final script:

"Okay, so let's start things off AWESOME"




8-}
Dozertron
Minibot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Justicity » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:34 pm

...




Someone lock this...
Image
User avatar
Justicity
Godmaster
Posts: 1684
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:45 am

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Uniprimus » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

WTF?

lOcKzOrZ pLz>.>
Image
Uniprimus
Headmaster
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:56 pm

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Nightracer GT » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Motto: "If it feels so good, it can't be wrong."
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
Wow Dozertron. I didn't know you were on the inside. Tell us more.
Buy my RiD toys! They're awesome, I promise!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180910929578?ss ... 1555.l2649
User avatar
Nightracer GT
Faction Commander
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Senor Hugo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:07 pm

I'm also an awesome inside source.

Today, Michael Bay ate a turkey sandwich, to which he declared "needs more explosions" and promptly threw the chef out a window.

It was caught on camera and will be seen in TF2.

Also, later that afternoon, Bay, for no reason, used one of his helicopters he has for TF2, to go skydiving. This man is awesome, so awesome in fact, Bay didn't use a parachute, he used his boxer-shorts to float safely to the ground.

That footage won't be in TF2, but will be in the special edition "making of Awesome 2 aka Transformers 2."

I can officially say, as an official inside source, TF 2 will have 50% more awesome, and Vitamin C.
Image
Senor Hugo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6350
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Evidence...

?

none.

Be excited for TF2, just don't deliver news on said exitment without facts to back it.
Image

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6738
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:45 am

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby ***Galvatron*** » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:13 am

I agree with Liege...either have some evidence to back these claims up or lay off the green colored tobacco! :-P :P :grin:

Bay was not into G1 as a holy bible as source material for the movie and not just not interested in the idea as a movie at all.

Just how many bots does 150 million buy then these days ?

oh yeah, set construction,paying the actors director and other staff members, special effects yeah they do tend to add up quick I think.
***Galvatron*** wrote:Fox Mulder ? ummm, your meds must be lapsing! :P

:mrgreen:

moldavite wrote:Nope, I'm not on any medication. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I have a margarita about once every four months. I'm as sober as they come. I'm NOT joking! What I tell you is the truth. Mulder and Scully will be in TF2! Just wait and you'll see....
***Galvatron***
Brainmaster
Posts: 1441
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:04 pm
Location: Insane Asylum

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Nightracer GT » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:22 am

Motto: "If it feels so good, it can't be wrong."
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
Yeah. In plain English with no sarcasm:

Please stop coming up with your own ideas and acting like you know for a fact they're going to happen. You don't. That feeling you're getting is excitement over your own imagination, not purely logical reasoning that has no option but to come true.

You have no idea if Bonecrusher will come back. You have no idea if there will be TF's with four arms.

And quite frankly, my guess is that you're wrong on both counts. My guess, yes, but I did some thinking on it.

It makes no sense to bring back an previously killed character, when there are so many other ones to choose from, and to do so would accomplish nothing except make it more like the cartoon, which they are trying to avoid. Also I seem to remember you having all the other constructicons forgiving him and welcoming him back into the group, which I can't picture any self respecting Decepticon ever doing.

And as for the four arms thing, we may see that, yes. In fact, I'd be surprised if we didn't, but you claim that Bay will do that because he's pushing the limits on the new movie, but you seem to be forgetting the fact that Frenzy had four arms in the first movie on Air Force One. So yeah, we might see it, but big whoop. We've seen it already. Why make a thread about it?
Buy my RiD toys! They're awesome, I promise!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180910929578?ss ... 1555.l2649
User avatar
Nightracer GT
Faction Commander
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Agent 007 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah; no just no. And ur idea about a geezer bot who turns into an energon staff? WTF :shock:
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’."
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
Image
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
User avatar
Agent 007
Gestalt
Posts: 2833
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Dozertron » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Mr.Bond007 wrote:Yeah; no just no. And ur idea about a geezer bot who turns into an energon staff? WTF :shock:


Hey, blame ol' Mickey, not me; I didn't choose to have dumb bot designs...


:roll:
Dozertron
Minibot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Agent 007 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Bay did not come up with that idea, that's lame even for him.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’."
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
Image
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
User avatar
Agent 007
Gestalt
Posts: 2833
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby GreenLantern of Cybertron » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Motto: "Beware my power, Green Lantern's Light!"
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Hologram Gun
watch this guy be right about everything in the end, I would laugh my ass off.
Image
Freedom is a sacred right,
for all sentient beings for who I fight,
let evil know fear and doubt,
Green Lantern Corps transform and roll out!
User avatar
GreenLantern of Cybertron
Combiner
Posts: 448
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:36 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Dozertron » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:48 pm

GreenLantern of Cybertron wrote:watch this guy be right about everything in the end, I would laugh my ass off.



If Micheal Bay makes an old geeser bot I will eat my entire Transformers collection
Dozertron
Minibot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:12 pm

WOW, now I realy hope this happens so I can hold you to that!
Image

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6738
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:45 am

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Thyunda » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Dark Zarak wrote:Yeah. In plain English with no sarcasm:

Please stop coming up with your own ideas and acting like you know for a fact they're going to happen. You don't. That feeling you're getting is excitement over your own imagination, not purely logical reasoning that has no option but to come true.

You have no idea if Bonecrusher will come back. You have no idea if there will be TF's with four arms.

And quite frankly, my guess is that you're wrong on both counts. My guess, yes, but I did some thinking on it.

It makes no sense to bring back an previously killed character, when there are so many other ones to choose from, and to do so would accomplish nothing except make it more like the cartoon, which they are trying to avoid. Also I seem to remember you having all the other constructicons forgiving him and welcoming him back into the group, which I can't picture any self respecting Decepticon ever doing.

And as for the four arms thing, we may see that, yes. In fact, I'd be surprised if we didn't, but you claim that Bay will do that because he's pushing the limits on the new movie, but you seem to be forgetting the fact that Frenzy had four arms in the first movie on Air Force One. So yeah, we might see it, but big whoop. We've seen it already. Why make a thread about it?


Bonecrusher, you're right, can't come back. He got decapitated.
But, Dispensor had four arms.
Most recent Transformer: Classics Voyager Jetfire
Thyunda
Combiner
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:39 pm

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Nightracer GT » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Motto: "If it feels so good, it can't be wrong."
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
Dozertron wrote:If Micheal Bay makes an old geeser bot I will eat my entire Transformers collection


Right after Alex Kingdom eats his.

You've just been sigged.
Buy my RiD toys! They're awesome, I promise!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180910929578?ss ... 1555.l2649
User avatar
Nightracer GT
Faction Commander
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Agent 007 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Dark Zarak wrote:
Dozertron wrote:If Micheal Bay makes an old geeser bot I will eat my entire Transformers collection


Right after Alex Kingdom eats his.

You've just been sigged.

Where's Alex been aynway? Prolly shopping for a tf bib! :P
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’."
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
Image
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
User avatar
Agent 007
Gestalt
Posts: 2833
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Blackstreak » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:34 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
He kind of already did it in the first movie w/ Frenzy (arms can split) and the Mountain Dew Vending machine.
Image

# of Transformers in collection: 241TFs 4 sale
1985 Action Cards for sale
WTB/T for...
Blackstreak
Gestalt
Posts: 2042
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: West Chester, OH
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby First Gen » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:08 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Crystalizer Cannon
Dozertron wrote:
GreenLantern of Cybertron wrote:watch this guy be right about everything in the end, I would laugh my ass off.



If Micheal Bay makes an old geeser bot I will eat my entire Transformers collection


You need to post pics of ur collection. Then when he does, at some point he'll have to in order to explain origins, post pics of you eating them.

Better yet, you can send them to me for free instead of them being wasted like that.
Image
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

http://twitter.com/First_Gen
User avatar
First Gen
Faction Commander
Posts: 4533
News Credits: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Orland Park, IL.
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Dark Zarak wrote:
Dozertron wrote:If Micheal Bay makes an old geeser bot I will eat my entire Transformers collection


Right after Alex Kingdom eats his.

You've just been sigged.



I lovew the fact that you're keeping track!
Image

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6738
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:45 am

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby autobot commander » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:34 pm

don't forget to send me the list
Image
autobot commander
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:47 pm

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Nightracer GT » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:57 am

Motto: "If it feels so good, it can't be wrong."
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
Mr.Bond007 wrote:Where's Alex been aynway?


Honestly, I think he stopped posting here a long time ago.

I keep the quote around just in case.
Buy my RiD toys! They're awesome, I promise!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180910929578?ss ... 1555.l2649
User avatar
Nightracer GT
Faction Commander
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Dark Zarak wrote:
Mr.Bond007 wrote:Where's Alex been aynway?


Honestly, I think he stopped posting here a long time ago.

I keep the quote around just in case.


He shows up every now and then.

I leave the record keeping to you, still I can't help but mention it everytime the movie and Oscars get brought up :D
Image

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6738
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:45 am

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Uniprimus » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:33 pm

OMG, this thread's STILL open?! :shock:
Image
Uniprimus
Headmaster
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:56 pm

Re: Transformers with four arms

Postby Nightracer GT » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Motto: "If it feels so good, it can't be wrong."
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
Eradicator wrote:OMG, this thread's STILL open?! :shock:


It would have died until you had to post in it and bump it back up again.







oops
Buy my RiD toys! They're awesome, I promise!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180910929578?ss ... 1555.l2649
User avatar
Nightracer GT
Faction Commander
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014