Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
- Motto: "Peace through Tyranny"
That is seriously ugly but I'll get it any way
I Can Haz Humans?- Ravage
2. City Commander
3. The Rest of Classics
- Posts: 320
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:45 pm
- Location: Roc.....Wait does it really matter
- Strength: Infinity
- Intelligence: 1
- Speed: Infinity
- Endurance: Infinity
- Rank: Infinity
- Courage: Infinity
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: Infinity
- Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
- Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
What a HORRIBLE idea.
Nice to see some props given to the Legends class though. The figures in this scale size keep getting better and better.
- Faction Commander
- Posts: 4336
- News Credits: 10
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
- Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
- Strength: 4
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 4
- Rank: 3
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 8
Mykltron wrote:Blackbird: 107 feet long, 67,500 lbs
Peterbilt truck: 25 feet long, 16,345 lbs
The trouble with combining these two is that a Blackbird is slightly larger than a truck. I'll be very interested to see how they cope with this in the film. Obviously the toys will never be to scale.
The scale thing bothers me a bit too... I can't see them combining in the movie anything like these toys apparently do... it just wouldn't work.
- Transmetal Warrior
- Posts: 809
- News Credits: 5
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 pm
- Location: Western Australia
He has a jet pack haha
Transform and roll out-pattented by optimus Prime
- Posts: 133
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:59 am
- Location: Chesterfield,MO
Enough of the Jetfire combining with Prime already. It won't sell anymore toys, just look at all the other times they combined and how there were always tons of shelfwarmers. It looks like crap to me.
- Posts: 1173
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:10 am
Arcee is either gonna love Prime with his blackbird appendage or be scared.
Make a Masterpiece Arcee Hasbro please.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:55 pm
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
Registered users: bagofshhh, Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], feeiq90, Fires_Of_Inferno, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, griftimus prime, koolkollectibleskhai, Lockdown91, Mr O, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Oddimus Prime, Phaze, stocky, Va'al, Yahoo [Bot]