This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Look at ROTF "The Fallen" Toy!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: First Look at ROTF "The Fallen" Toy!

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Serpent O - R wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:Why do I think that this is going to turn into Jetfire? Very similar stance.

After seeing this, I'm completely convinced that's what is joint to happen. After seeing that he's a Cybertronian jet, it makes complete sense.

Careful... You need to have two braincells firing simultaneously to make that connection, we don't want to confuse the public school students. :roll:

You still have not replied to my question in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=48793&p=874492#p874492

Who is Omnus? They are posting from your same IP. Duplicate Id maybe? Care to explain?
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby oldskooltf » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 am

Weapon: Missile Launcher
So... I was wrong that "The Fallen" would not be in this movie. He will.

I think I'm also wrong in thinking that "The Fallen" will end up as Jetfire... but, there's still a very small chance. I mean Skyfire/Jetfire was the first TF to "fall" into the earth when he explored Earth with Starscream in the original cartoon. Perhaps they used that as inspiration for this movie. I highly doubt it, but like I said... it's a (very small) possibility.

Of course, if one of those leaked stories I read about Wheelie discovering Jetfire in some hanger is true... then I say no way that Jetfire = The Fallen.
oldskooltf
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby IAmThePeej » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:04 pm

On topic: The Fallen toy looks ok at best in my opinion, not too fond of him so far. I still think its a bad call on MB's part to put a pretty obscure character in a movie that is both tailored to fans and general moviegoers, unless they put in about 30 minutes of backstory to at least cover who and what the fallen is. Sad part is, even people who are fans, unless they're die-hard fans, don't know who The Fallen is (myself included) unless they read the Dreamwave(?) comics. Even then, take a look at how inconsistent the storytelling was in the first movie.

YRQRM0 wrote:...I still think it's possible he's the giant rolling guy in the trailer, seeing how huge he was. But this is seriously ugly...

Off topic: The "giant rolling guy" from the trailer is one of the Constructicons, we've already seen his toy in both modes, I'm just waiting for his name to be Scrapper since that is who he resembles the most, and what I've been calling him since I first saw his toy. Everyone who is a fan at my job is now following suit.
Your local source for posts that are overly long.
IAmThePeej
Micromaster

Postby dragons » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 pm

i thought at first that orange thing on top of his head was his face then i see where his face is its to green cant tell teh detail on his or where it is if look at first glance.

very impressive and egyption like

he almost looks like these guys from the yugioh tv series forgot the first guys name

dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Blackstreak » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Would be nice if the pictures actually showed. :-x

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Agent 007 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:24 pm

very nice I want a leaderclass version! :?
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:30 pm

dragons wrote:i thought at first that orange thing on top of his head was his face then i see where his face is its to green cant tell teh detail on his or where it is if look at first glance.

very impressive and egyption like

he almost looks like these guys from the yugioh tv series forgot the first guys name

The big guy up there is Exodia and I'll have to run the Fallens pic. by my oldest son when I visit with my kids tomorrow to see if he makes the connection there too. The bulk of what I know about Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon games and cartoons is because of him so it will be interesting to see if he picks up on it that quick, but I agree that there are some shared elements there.
The thing that I cant believe is that they are throwing this guy in on top of Starscream returning and the introduction of Soundwave and Ravage and the Constructicons. Even with new Autobot troops I really don't think they needed another freaking challenge. They were already well on their way to having their butts handed to them.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby YoImLegend » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:41 pm

He might be a jet but he's still got a tank ass. Hope he translates well to the screen :)

I'm having a hard time admitting this, but I'm a little scared about the general audience with all this... like all they might see is Megazords and Alien. Do I not have enough faith in... well... people?
EVERY BOND YOU BUY IS A BULLET IN THE BARREL OF YOUR BEST GUY'S GUN!
YoImLegend
Minibot

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
So, Waspinator was part of the First 13, after all... :lol: :lol: :lol:
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 7

Postby lsoul5 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Chaoslock wrote:So, Waspinator was part of the First 13, after all... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No he wasn't, the 13 were the first transformers and all primes they include Vector Prime, Alpha Trion, and Prima. Anyways this fallen looks like he could be movie waspinator... I'm disappointed. Where are his flames?
lsoul5
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I didnt know transformers were crossing over with bionicle. Looks interesting but i cant call that a Transformer. Ill have to see more before i decide to buy or not. Hell need to see more to even decide if i like it.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:15 pm

lsoul5 wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:So, Waspinator was part of the First 13, after all... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No he wasn't, the 13 were the first transformers and all primes they include Vector Prime, Alpha Trion, and Prima. Anyways this fallen looks like he could be movie waspinator... I'm disappointed. Where are his flames?

Anyway, he reminds me of this guy:

http://www.toyarchive.com/STAForSale/NE ... oose1a.jpg
http://www.toyarchive.com/STAForSale/NE ... oose1b.jpg
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:45 pm

lsoul5 wrote:

No he wasn't, the 13 were the first transformers and all primes they include Vector Prime, Alpha Trion, and Prima.

He HAS to be one of the 13 or in some way related to the Primes! How else do you explain a character who has racked up as many "deaths", if not more, than Optimus but just wont stay dead? He's probably the only character in Decepticon/Predacon history that has been shot more times by his own leader or team-mates than Starscream. :P

Only other explanation would be to say "The Force is strong with this one!" but I think several of the fans out there aren't going to buy into that explanation either. 8-}

Unless he's meant to bring balance to the Matrix... :-? What?!? Why can't Waspinator = The Fallen??? Like it's any more preposterous than Wheelie getting a shot at a 2nd movie? Michael Bay has alredy messed with everyones reality, I'm just spreading the "love" around.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby roll out » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 pm

This news just gets better and better but i cant wait for devs
Transform and roll out-pattented by optimus Prime
roll out
Minibot

Postby Omega Charge » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Motto: "Nothing. What's the motto with you?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Very, very awesome. Does look to be a Voyager, maybe a Deluxe. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Leader though.
Omega Charge
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 7
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Skill: 6

Postby kazmagnus » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Ok here's the deal im pretty much 100% positive that this fallen toy is leader class, here's why.. #1 he's got the twist ties on in robot mode and judging bye the last movie leader class toys only the leader class where in there boxes in robot form #2 the back of the toy shows the screw holes in his back there are alot of screw holes in his back i checked and double checked all of my tf 1 movie toys and deluxes don't even come close to having that many screws again either do the voyagers close but nope and my megatron prime and brawl leader class are caked in screw holes..so like i said im pretty much 100% positive he's a leader class
kazmagnus
Mini-Con

Postby LordGrift » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Tell me what's going on with this cybertronian jet idea? I thought that The Fallen is supposed to be some epic ancient Decepticon not just a jet like Megs, Starscrem, Jetfire, Dreadwing and so on! And speaking about Jetfire, If the idea that he is Jetfire turn out to be true it would be the most retarded thing about Bayformers! How is he going to combine with Prime?!
LordGrift
Micromaster

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Its about as bad as Megatron was
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Agent 007 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:17 pm

now that i think about it he has to be a leader or deluxe the instructions start from the robot mode which is what the deluxe figures are packed in or it could be a leader but it's not a voyager so I'm thinkin this is a deluxe.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
I'm not a big fan. Looks like the Renegade Vamp. I might like the vehicle mode, and I do like the arms. That's about it.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 pm

he reminds me a lot of Don Figureoa's concept art for cybertron vector prime

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kyrie » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Another one futuristic jet? Boring...
Kyrie
Mini-Con

Postby FortisVox » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

LordGrift wrote:Tell me what's going on with this cybertronian jet idea? I thought that The Fallen is supposed to be some epic ancient Decepticon not just a jet like Megs, Starscrem, Jetfire, Dreadwing and so on! And speaking about Jetfire, If the idea that he is Jetfire turn out to be true it would be the most retarded thing about Bayformers! How is he going to combine with Prime?!

ON TOPIC: I think this is one bad-ass looking toy, and promises to be one bad-ass character, even if he is brought in to set up the third film.

OFF TOPIC: He is not Jetfire!

and The Fallen was a Cybertronian Tank, and now he's a Cybertronian Jet...

I, for one, understand the switch, because how much of a threat can you be when you are stuck on land as a tank, and let's not forget, IT IS A DIFFERENT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE, FFS!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fallen_(Transformers)
...just in case anyone isn't familiar with The Fallen

They should rename this and all threads suggesting this ridiculous Fallen/Megatron/Jetfire talk as "How to beat a Dead Horse into Glue"
REVENGE IS COMING
FortisVox
Mini-Con

Postby Craven Knight » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

It gives off a sort of Beast Wars/Machines vibe, I think it's rubbish.
Craven Knight
Transmetal Warrior

Postby misfire » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:16 pm

HE'S JETFIRE !!!!!
misfire
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON