Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

What to do...?

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

What to do...?

Postby Greed » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:48 pm

I was cleaning out the garage with my cousin and we were rooting through some of the boxes that suffered from some form of damage or another and I found some of the stuff from my youth that I just had to save but I also found my older brother's Transformers sheets and I'm wondering what I should do with them?

Sell? Keep? Apply?

Burn?
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:57 pm

Dude, those are so cool. You should make a pair of boxer shorts or something.
Image

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6972
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:12 pm

He's actually right. They are quite valuable, but I wouldn't wanne have someone look ar my bed & go "You actually have the damn sheets on your bed?" boxers or a nifty button-down shirt. That would be awesome.......
Image
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
User avatar
Dclone Soundwave
City Commander
Posts: 3612
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:45 pm
Location: CA

Postby ChrisR291 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:20 pm

I dunno.... how old were you when you had them? Id sell.... :-?
Image

GET READY FOR IT.....
ChrisR291
Targetmaster
Posts: 653
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:04 pm

Postby Greed » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:35 pm

ChrisR291 wrote:I dunno.... how old were you when you had them? Id sell.... :-?

They were my brother's stuff, it is G1 sheets.
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby ChrisR291 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:40 pm

I'd sell... those things probably have all kinds of weird bacteria on them.


(thats just my personal opinion. I'd sell and buy a TF figure. Reinvest the money!)
Image

GET READY FOR IT.....
ChrisR291
Targetmaster
Posts: 653
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:04 pm

Postby Greed » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:41 pm

ChrisR291 wrote:I'd sell... those things probably have all kinds of weird bacteria on them.


(thats just my personal opinion. I'd sell and buy a TF figure. Reinvest the money!)

There's this thing called a washing machine, they clean things made of cloth and what not.
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby WIIM » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:42 pm

I have the G1 Transformers comforter, and am wondering what to do with it myself! :-?

Here's a picture - http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1984-Transf ... dZViewItem
Last edited by WIIM on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIIM
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Postby ChrisR291 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:45 pm

Black_Convoy wrote:
ChrisR291 wrote:I'd sell... those things probably have all kinds of weird bacteria on them.


(thats just my personal opinion. I'd sell and buy a TF figure. Reinvest the money!)

There's this thing called a washing machine, they clean things made of cloth and what not.


I guess..... your call. The title of your topic is what to do after all.
Image

GET READY FOR IT.....
ChrisR291
Targetmaster
Posts: 653
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:04 pm

Postby Greed » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:55 pm

WIIM wrote:I have the G1 Transformers comforter, and am wondering what to do with it myself! :-?

Here's a picture - Ebay

That is exactly what the sheets look like actually.
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby WIIM » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:11 pm

I would wash them and use them.

The comforter is a little different story though, because it is right on top for everyone to see. heh :P
WIIM
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:32 pm

lol idk about you, but i dont realy care what others think, so id brandish the sheets with pride.
Image
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
Posts: 1099
News Credits: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:28 pm

Postby Greed » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:40 pm

Immortal Starscream wrote:lol idk about you, but i dont realy care what others think, so id brandish the sheets with pride.

Yeah, the ladies love the TF collage explosion on the bed.
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:49 pm

WIIM wrote:I have the G1 Transformers comforter, and am wondering what to do with it myself! :-?

Here's a picture - http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1984-Transf ... dZViewItem


I'll be bidding on that, thank you! :wink:
Image

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6972
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby WIIM » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:08 pm

Black_Convoy wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:lol idk about you, but i dont realy care what others think, so id brandish the sheets with pride.

Yeah, the ladies love the TF collage explosion on the bed.


They did back in the day. :grin:
WIIM
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:16 pm

What to do...?

Postby Repair Bay » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:18 pm

hehe, hell, i'd put them on the bed

i figure when i get some money, i'll try to pick some up off of ebay
Latest Acquisition:
#307 - G1 Sparkstalker
#306 - G1 Wide Load
#305 - G1 Erector
#304 - Movie Landmine
Image
Image
Repair Bay
Vehicon
Posts: 389
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:13 pm
Location: Brick, NJ


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014