This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #99 "Penultimate"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #99 "Penultimate"

Postby xRotorstormx » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Welcome to the latest edition of the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast! This episode features your host for the evening, ScottyP, along with Jon 3.0, Rotorstorm and Tigertrack. Tonight we discuss those bizarre cloud figures, some neat TFCC goodies, a really drool worthy Masterpiece figure and how times are changing in the collecting world.

Episode 99 "Penultimate" is available directly and in our RSS Feed and should appear on iTunes and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

(0:20 - 10:48)
We start of the night discussing the newly released images of TFC-D04 Hellwarp and TFC-A04 Roadbuster ... will anyone actually be getting these figures? Guess you'll have to tune in to find out.

(10:49 - 19:21)
The cast recently got their TFCC subscription service figure Treadshot with Catgut...and the reviews are pretty stellar.

YAY no paint issues!

p.s If you have your figures on display, here is a must buy!

(19:23 - 27:28)
Of course we NEED to discuss these incredible photos of MP Ultra Magnus...

...as well as how excited we are for this guy, Star Saber!

(27:29 - 46:38)
With the overload of products coming out, we discuss a topic that has been at the forefront of a lot of collectors minds lately. Are we experiencing another exodus of collectors? Has the enthusiasm for the brand been diminishing and why? Listen in to hear what we think and our personal views on this topic.

(46:39 - 01:09:22)
Up next we talk comics! The cast dives into Robots in Disguise #32, Primacy #1 and MTMTE #32.

...and it probably wasn't a good idea for Rotorstorm to mention that she finally started buying the comics. *epic fail*

(01:09:23 - 01:20:49)
Up next we have a listener question that the cast probably could have gone on for hours about.

(01:20:50 - end)
And of course we close the night with our bragging rights! Tune in to hear what goodies we were able to get our hands on finally.

Thanks everyone for listening and we appreciate the continued support! Don't forget, the show only gets better if you tell us how. Drop us a review on iTunes and be sure to tell us what you love, what you hate, and what you want to hear!

Not on the show to give your take? Probably not, so don't forget to keep the discussion going on the Seibertron.com Energon Pub Forums by simply replying to this post!

Got a question for the Twincast? We take all of them, we just don't take them all seriously! Leave a question in the Ask the Twincast thread and, if it makes the cut, it may get read and answered on the show.
Last edited by xRotorstormx on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #99 "Penultimate"

Postby Va'al » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Yay comics! :D

Something about this episode felt a lot smoother, maybe something about the editing?
But good listen again, nice work podcasters. ;)

The Omega Supreme/Monstructor battle that Matt(/Tigertrack) was talking about is in the RID and MTMTE Annuals, and is all set in the pre-Expansion era, as he said. And yes, it does contradict Omega's statements in Primacy - something I hope will be addressed at some point, as the Cybertron Wars are enjoyable books that unfortunately end up as speedbumps in the IDW continuity.

Similarly with Megatron's characterisation, to be fair, but I'll wait until Primacy is over to make my mind up on that.

As for MTMTE and RID - pretty much all of my thoughts are in the reviews and discussions along them. :D

I think I keep repeating myself about collecting habits, but thought I'd chip in here again. As a non-Asian non-US collector, it's actually quite hard to get my hands on the majority of the regular releases, never mind the exclusives. For a while, I bought a lot more on impulse than I do now, and like Jon, my choosiness took hold a fair while ago. I bought four Dinobots and Evasion OP from the movie line, two Animated figures (and sold another four), and Generations Rhinox. That's about it since.. hum.. a while back.

However, I have moved to looking more into older figures (such as the Animated ones), scouting around for one-offs, or even considering non-TF figures - and may pick up MP Star Saber, unless my money goes into more comics artwork, TF and non.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby MGrotusque » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:43 am

I would buy the heck out of a G1 Unicron!! It is glorious.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:01 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Whaaaa a Fully intact and sellable g1 unicron :michaelbay: Mind=Blown i thought that they scrapped that idea :michaelbay: :HEADHURTS: :BOWDOWN: :HEADHURTS: :michaelbay:

and i know this may just be me but i believe Roadbuster/ Ironhide from superlink had THE best Character development. granted he was a bit bothersome but he had like i said the best character development while others were kind of static even the decepticons were kind static
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:22 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Va'al wrote:I think I keep repeating myself about collecting habits, but thought I'd chip in here again. As a non-Asian non-US collector, it's actually quite hard to get my hands on the majority of the regular releases, never mind the exclusives. For a while, I bought a lot more on impulse than I do now, and like Jon, my choosiness took hold a fair while ago. I bought four Dinobots and Evasion OP from the movie line, two Animated figures (and sold another four), and Generations Rhinox. That's about it since.. hum.. a while back.

However, I have moved to looking more into older figures (such as the Animated ones), scouting around for one-offs, or even considering non-TF figures - and may pick up MP Star Saber, unless my money goes into more comics artwork, TF and non.

Question: Why not just work with someone in the US to buy figures for you and ship out like once a month? You're on Staff and otherwise, I'm sure people would be willing to help.

Never hurts to ask.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Va'al » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:12 am

I have done that multiple times, and I am very grateful for the help!

I think it's actually more of a case of wanting to physically look for figures, rather than online shopping or trying to seek them on the secondary market. That's why big collector groups and events are a great opportunity for swapping opinions and toys!

And, as I mentioned, I'm a lot pickier now. If I really want something, I'll find a way of getting it, as just happened with the Marvel Legends Agent Venom, and at least three members of staff looking for it in the US. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby RSDADDIMUS2 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:35 am

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all Nacho Cheese.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
MGrotusque wrote:I would buy the heck out of a G1 Unicron!! It is glorious.
Laws YES!!! :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
RSDADDIMUS2
Fuzor
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7

Postby megatronus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Scotty's response to the listener question confused me at first. Why isn't Takara going after 3rd Parties? The Masterpiece & Generations lines ARE going after 3rd Parties!

Oh... you mean through legal channels... good point.

Touche, Scotty Pimpin. Touche.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Va'al wrote:Something about this episode felt a lot smoother, maybe something about the editing?

Phew, glad to hear that. I was worried that things would be a bit disjointed for reasons I won't elaborate on too much :)
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby RotorstormNZ » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Motto: "Well...I thought it was funny!"
MP-22 is what finally made me pull the trigger on getting into the line - my Beast Hunters Magnus just doesn't compare!!! Also getting Bumble (had G2 as a kid) and MP-13.

I've been experiencing the same collecting funk as many of you, and I don't know why. I got into it thanks to the 2007 movie and impulse-bought at least a dozen of each line (and Prime) except for AOE. I've got nothing from it as Deluxe Lockdown isn't screen-accurate enough for me (more like Deluxe Letdown, amirite? Heyoo!), there's no Galvatron I like and there's no Deluxe Stinger that will reach retail here.

Generations is what I'm all about, and have been for a while, and I think Combiner Wars will do wonders for it. But I still only stick to characters/figures I like, and there haven't been terribly many of those.

Part of it is cost, and the other is Adult Responsibility...so I'm selling a lot of what I have and using those proceeds for Gen/MP, rather than spending what I already have.

I've only listened to the first quarter or so of the show but I wanted to chime in.
"We just kinda have to enjoy it for what it is, you know? Our stuff we like is continuing to move on: we may not like facets of it but cool enough, right?" - Tigertrack

"If you don’t like the way it’s going, guess what - all the stuff you had? It’s still there!" - Mr. Starscream

"But it's not what I want!" - Seibertron
RotorstormNZ
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Watch RotorstormNZ on YouTube
Alt Mode: F-35B Lightning II
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hey Tigertrack, you mentioned wanting all the Marvel G1 character bios to be compiled into one big volume, right? Well, according to one of the earlier Transformers Classics volumes, all the bios are coming in Volume 8. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ScottyP » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:45 am

Sabrblade wrote:Hey Tigertrack, you mentioned wanting all the Marvel G1 character bios to be compiled into one big volume, right? Well, according to one of the earlier Transformers Classics volumes, all the bios are coming in Volume 8. :D

That would get me to pick up that volume.

I still want a Marvel G1 Omnibus covering 1-80 US, Regen, and all of the UK stuff. I don't care if it'd be the size of four encyclopedias.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:55 am

ScottyP wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Hey Tigertrack, you mentioned wanting all the Marvel G1 character bios to be compiled into one big volume, right? Well, according to one of the earlier Transformers Classics volumes, all the bios are coming in Volume 8. :D

That would get me to pick up that volume.

I still want a Marvel G1 Omnibus covering 1-80 US, Regen, and all of the UK stuff. I don't care if it'd be the size of four encyclopedias.

Give it long enough, and we'll get at least Marvel US and ReGen as a volume each.
The UK stuff.. eh.. maybe a little longer. :P
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:37 pm

I've said it before, but the reveal of Cloud Roadhider is going to make me repeat it again and again: his original Energon toy is PERFECT! Has no one else played with it enough to see how easily his head pops on and off, meaning every other toy in your collection can take turns decapitating him? What more could you ask for in a toy of a character that irritating?

Though I will agree with A.t.o. that he did get the best character development in the Energon cartoon, by default, so that could be seen as a consequence of the show's flaws more than a plus for Ironhide. His stupid voice probably overshadows who he was in a lot of fans' minds as well, denying him a fair shake. I mean, I liked that they tried something original by making the young Autobot f@#k-up with a little leadership potential and a lot of self-doubt something other than a speedster, and he may have sorta' paved the way for Animated Bulkhead in that respect, but he'll always be the punching-bag of my toy collection.

Not that I'll probably ever buy any Cloud toys anyway, because like you discussed, none of them are quite awesome enough to justify those prices.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Courage: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Bumblevivisector wrote:I've said it before, but the reveal of Cloud Roadhider is going to make me repeat it again and again: his original Energon toy is PERFECT! Has no one else played with it enough to see how easily his head pops on and off, meaning every other toy in your collection can take turns decapitating him? What more could you ask for in a toy of a character that irritating?

Though I will agree with A.t.o. that he did get the best character development in the Energon cartoon, by default, so that could be seen as a consequence of the show's flaws more than a plus for Ironhide. His stupid voice probably overshadows who he was in a lot of fans' minds as well, denying him a fair shake. I mean, I liked that they tried something original by making the young Autobot f@#k-up with a little leadership potential and a lot of self-doubt something other than a speedster, and he may have sorta' paved the way for Animated Bulkhead in that respect, but he'll always be the punching-bag of my toy collection.

Not that I'll probably ever buy any Cloud toys anyway, because like you discussed, none of them are quite awesome enough to justify those prices.

i used to have the figure several years ago when the figure came out about in around 2004 what happened to it is anyones guess but i kind of have been looking around for a new figure .

i had been recently watching energon and i didn't notice really any errors though i did hear occasional 'Huh" and what" and "we are a team" stuff but overall it was ok though i wish it had the japanese intro minus the epilepsy warning thanks to a certain episode of a different franchise though people will know that i am mentioning. this may be me but i believe that this series is excellent on its own merit though that CGI .... and those Pat Lee facial expressions... TF prime had better Facial features and tones .... i am waiting for re release of the figures for the 10th anniversary of Energon which is this year
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Stormrider » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
After seeing Ultra Magnus's transformation - there is no reason for the butt flap other than it being the designers' choice. The flap could have easily have been hinged so it folds into the back.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Clerihan » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:57 am

Nice episode,

hope the title is not a shade of things to come
Clerihan
Mini-Con

Postby ScottyP » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:11 am

Clerihan wrote:Nice episode,

Some of us joked about that a few days ago. The literal meaning of penultimate would indeed spell doom. However, no, the show isn't going away :)
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Clerihan wrote:Nice episode,

Next episode we vote someone off the show.

Maybe.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Convotron » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Late to join the discussion(I only listened to the episode today).

I think a large reason why HasTak hasn't done much as far as legal action against the unlicensed 3rd party product industry comes down to a matter of practicality.

Most of the U3P companies are based out of China where the legal system cares little about things like unlicensed products. Also, the U3P industry isn't a single entity. Not only are we looking at multiple entities, those entities often have a revolving door of development teams. There are some known U3P toy designers who work for more than one U3P company on a project to project basis. In a way, U3P companies are somewhat amorphous and not that easy to pin down.

So imagine HasTak taking on multiple companies, taking them to court, and trying to construct decisive cases against each company. After all that effort and time required just to take these companies to court, what is the chance that HasTak would win a single case?

Look at how rampant the KO industry is in China. If it was worthwhile to hunt down every company that produces unlicensed products, we wouldn't see such a booming unlicensed product industry in China because legitimate companies would take all these unlicensed operations to court and win.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby ScottyP » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:41 am

Convotron wrote:Late to join the discussion(I only listened to the episode today).

I think a large reason why HasTak hasn't done much as far as legal action against the unlicensed 3rd party product industry comes down to a matter of practicality.

Most of the U3P companies are based out of China where the legal system cares little about things like unlicensed products. Also, the U3P industry isn't a single entity. Not only are we looking at multiple entities, those entities often have a revolving door of development teams. There are some known U3P toy designers who work for more than one U3P company on a project to project basis. In a way, U3P companies are somewhat amorphous and not that easy to pin down.

So imagine HasTak taking on multiple companies, taking them to court, and trying to construct decisive cases against each company. After all that effort and time required just to take these companies to court, what is the chance that HasTak would win a single case?

Look at how rampant the KO industry is in China. If it was worthwhile to hunt down every company that produces unlicensed products, we wouldn't see such a booming unlicensed product industry in China because legitimate companies would take all these unlicensed operations to court and win.

This makes a lot of sense. On the flip side, there's a pretty big Canadian presence as well, and that may have driven my thought a little bit.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Convotron » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:32 pm

ScottyP wrote:This makes a lot of sense. On the flip side, there's a pretty big Canadian presence as well, and that may have driven my thought a little bit.

Would you clarify "Canadian presence"?

I understand that stores like Ages 3 and Up have close ties/dealings with certain 3rd party producers and I recall them having a C&D sent to them by Hasbro a few years ago over the sale of some 3rd party items.

TFCon does seem to have quite a welcome-with-open-arms attitude towards 3rd party items.

Aside from that, I'm very much in the dark about Canadian involvement in 3rd party product development.

Convotron
City Commander

Postby ScottyP » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:30 am

Convotron wrote:
ScottyP wrote:This makes a lot of sense. On the flip side, there's a pretty big Canadian presence as well, and that may have driven my thought a little bit.

Would you clarify "Canadian presence"?

I understand that stores like Ages 3 and Up have close ties/dealings with certain 3rd party producers and I recall them having a C&D sent to them by Hasbro a few years ago over the sale of some 3rd party items.

TFCon does seem to have quite a welcome-with-open-arms attitude towards 3rd party items.

Aside from that, I'm very much in the dark about Canadian involvement in 3rd party product development.

My understanding of it, which could be wrong (shouldn't have been so matter-of-fact in my previous post!), is that the cases you've mentioned are a "Where's there's smoke, there's fire" kind of thing. Orders from Fansproject Core come from A3U - same address. I've also heard that MMC is almost entirely a Canadian operation, except for the manufacturing.

Again, I should walk back any perception I may have given in my previous post that this is all factual. The only fact I have is the FPC/A3U connection, but I don't know the exact details, could just be a fulfillment arrangement. Everything else is hearsay and I should've mentioned this earlier ;)
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Convotron » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:01 am

ScottyP wrote:My understanding of it, which could be wrong (shouldn't have been so matter-of-fact in my previous post!), is that the cases you've mentioned are a "Where's there's smoke, there's fire" kind of thing. Orders from Fansproject Core come from A3U - same address. I've also heard that MMC is almost entirely a Canadian operation, except for the manufacturing.

Again, I should walk back any perception I may have given in my previous post that this is all factual. The only fact I have is the FPC/A3U connection, but I don't know the exact details, could just be a fulfillment arrangement. Everything else is hearsay and I should've mentioned this earlier ;)

On the contrary, my basic understanding is along the lines of what you've just posted. I've heard/read things that point towards international co-operation in the 3rd party industry before but never paid much attention until recently. In fact, I read earlier this morning in a discussion thread that someone who owns/operates a known online retailer also has at least partial ownership or investment in an unlicensed 3rd party company.

If this kind of fragmented operation model exists in certain 3rd party companies, it could make it even more difficult for HasTak to pursue legal action. Very interesting. Thank you for taking the time to address my question!

Convotron
City Commander

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM320 6B (CA) Araújo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM323 6E (CA) Quinones"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM318 7F Del Mundo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #2 RE IDW Comics 2022 Pulse 2RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915S"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220435 42B (CA) Gauntt"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUN221674 4B (CA) Zama"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221677 4RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Milgrom 230915M"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 1A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON