This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Stan Bush to appear at the San Diego Comic-Con

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Stan Bush to appear at the San Diego Comic-Con

Postby Darth Bombshell » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:12 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Transformers fans attending the San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday, July 26 will be in for a treat, as Animated Movie song artist Stan Bush will be on hand at the Slave Boy booth, where he will be signing copies of his new CD, "In This Life" all day and will perform a "Stan Bush Live Acoustic Performance" from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Tatsu » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:06 pm

I did post this here http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... id=#228287

But as long as people know, great.
Tatsu
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Darth Bombshell » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:23 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Tatsu wrote:I did post this here http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... id=#228287

But as long as people know, great.

I can't delete this, since I've already news'd it. But I'll be happy to give you credit. :)
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:31 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Stan owns! He has the touch, or so I hear.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby spacemonkeymafia » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 pm

Wow......who really cares?
spacemonkeymafia
Mini-Con

Postby PrimulArchangel » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 pm

If it wasnt for transformers this guy wouldn't have any kind of fame lol..
Check Out My Site , www.PrimulArchangelboxes.com for cool custom WST boxes and some full size G1 repro boxes and more :)
PrimulArchangel
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby emeraldbeacon » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 pm

Talk about the right place at the right time! Do a couple of average-quality songs for a cliché cartoon movie, and you're an instant and eternal legend amongst the fan community. Don't think he doesn't know that Transformers is going to be his legacy to the world... thankfully, it seems like he's embraced his inner geek, and openly accepts our accolades. :)
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby First-Aid » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:13 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
emeraldbeacon wrote:Talk about the right place at the right time! Do a couple of average-quality songs for a cliché cartoon movie, and you're an instant and eternal legend amongst the fan community. Don't think he doesn't know that Transformers is going to be his legacy to the world... thankfully, it seems like he's embraced his inner geek, and openly accepts our accolades. :)

Let's not forget this guy HAS won Emmy awards for music he's done. Perhaps the soundtrack is more his niche than anything else. At any rate, he's got more talent than most of the so-called musicians on the radio today.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Galaxy Optimus Primal » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:38 am

I don't understand what problem have the people with Stan's music. I love them, love them all. His new Transformers Theme far better than any other soundtrack which used in the new movie.
I can't believe the producers drop his song.

"You got the touch,
You got the power!
yeah..."
Galaxy Optimus Primal
Mini-Con

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 am

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
I love Stan Bush I rock out to the touch whenever I feel down.
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby trailbreaker » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:31 am

I also like his music. He appreciates TF fans very much which is nice.....
trailbreaker
Micromaster

Postby Black Bumblebee » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:49 am

It's easy to rag on Stan as he's not a big name, BUT

He has worked on other movies (Bloodsport, Kickboxer, The Wraith).

He has done music for the Olympics.

He has won an emmy for a song he did for a soap opera.

He has even done other cartoons, such as Sailor Moon & Winnie the Pooh.

With something like 11 CDs (including a Christmas album), and someone who has worked with the bands/writers of Bryan Adams, Foreigner, etc., he's not exactly a "no-body" who wouldn't be famous if it weren't for Transformers.

Transformers has, however, helped.

And... let's put it this way. When was the last time you heard anything from Kick Axe (aka Specter General)? Oh wait... that's right... you don't. They went *poof*

What about NRG? Good song for the movie... but also *poof*

Let's not even bring up Lion...
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby spacemonkeymafia » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:04 pm

Well to tell the truth I never heard anything by him except "The Touch" I wouldnt call Bryan Adams or Foreigner anything special....now id Bush worked with Floyd or The Beatles then Ill give a damn......freaking Bryan Adams....."All For One"
spacemonkeymafia
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON