This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Classics Ultra Magnus Vs.Skywarp 2 Pack to be Released in the U.K.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Classics Ultra Magnus Vs.Skywarp 2 Pack to be Released in the U.K.

Postby Hotrod » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:30 pm

We have some good news for fans of the Transformers Classics line who live in the United Kingdom. It looks like you may not have to turn to eBay after all to get the Transformers Classics Ultra Magnus Vs.Skywarp 2 Pack. Woolworths has the set listed on their website for £29.99. However, the listing does not show the correct figures. View the listing for yourself by clicking here.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:07 pm

Enjoy UK. and don't feel ripped off that you just payed the same amount for just Prime!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby 1337W422102 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:24 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Heh heh, that picture is hilarious.
I'm hoping that some Canadian store will carry them...
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby ShockwaveUK » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:33 pm

There was a topic made about this when all the Brits were awake.
http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... 4b90487580
ShockwaveUK

Postby Redimus » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:06 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
What a bloody rip off.

I had a friend send me the US version, and it cost only £22.10 to buy it and send it.

Who wants to pay 30 quid for a poor toy with a good paint job, and a good toy with a poor paint job? Seriously?
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Hotrod » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:14 pm

shockwaveuk wrote:There was a topic made about this when all the Brits were awake.
http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... 4b90487580

:oops: I missed it, sorry.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Gutsman Heavy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:38 am

Holy crap and I thought Aussies had it bad with the prices. :(
Gutsman Heavy
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Ravage XK » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:53 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Should be £24.99.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Classics Ultra Magnus Vs.Skywarp 2 Pack to be Released in the U.K.

Postby Neo Scream » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:05 am

Hotrod wrote:It looks like you may not have to turn to eBay after all to get the Transformers Classics Ultra Magnus Vs.Skywarp 2 Pack. Woolworths has the set listed on their website for £29.99.

What the ...! I've just looked them up on eBay and they are cheeper selling for less on eBay then in Woolworths. Sorry, when I do get a round buying this (must have Classic Skywarp, must build massive seeker army) I buy him from eBay unless they drop the price or some where else. This is the reason why people leave it till the sales to get their TF from Woolworths.
Neo Scream
Mini-Con

Re: Classics Ultra Magnus Vs.Skywarp 2 Pack to be Released in the U.K.

Postby Redimus » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:05 am

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Neo Scream wrote:
Hotrod wrote:It looks like you may not have to turn to eBay after all to get the Transformers Classics Ultra Magnus Vs.Skywarp 2 Pack. Woolworths has the set listed on their website for £29.99.

What the ...! I've just looked them up on eBay and they are cheeper selling for less on eBay then in Woolworths. Sorry, when I do get a round buying this (must have Classic Skywarp, must build massive seeker army) I buy him from eBay unless they drop the price or some where else. This is the reason why people leave it till the sales to get their TF from Woolworths.

This is why Hasbro UK still have crap tf sales.

Cause anybody who is vuagly a fan busy it for cheaper about 3 months before it even comes out in this country...
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Insurgent » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:36 pm

I would pick up Skywarp if he was £10 and on his own. I ain't paying an extra £20 for a figure I don't want.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby City Commander » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:07 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Yes! Yes! And yes!
I don't care about the price. Internet shopping isn't an option for me, and I really want this set. I only collect the bots, while my bro collects the cons. So I only really pay £15, which isn't bad for another Prime.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 9

Postby City Commander » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:09 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
lol Just looked at the pic. That's really funny. I'd so laugh if I found those two figs as the set when I go to WW next.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Swerve » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Lord Crump wrote:lol Just looked at the pic. That's really funny. I'd so laugh if I found those two figs as the set when I go to WW next.

If those were the two figures you got it appears that you'd get a reissue Skywarp and a PVC Ultra Magnus. If you collect the autobots and he collects the decepticons and you split the cost, I'd say he is the clear winner.
Swerve
Transmetal Warrior

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:55 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Wow that's close to $60 in US currency. Freakin' nuts!
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 1A (A/CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2013 5A (CA) Christiansen"
Transformers Prime ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210680 32RI (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222R"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 OCT210414 5RI (CA) Byrne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight CLIFFJUMPER RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 (CA) Coller 231208C"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220496 War's End 2RI Ossio"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926I"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926I"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON