This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

A Sad Day For Transformers fans: TFmaster of Transtopia.com Has Passed Away

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Postby Rijie » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:35 pm

Motto: "Faith will crumble before the rage of philosophy."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
I just got back from the Funeral Home, been there since noon. I'll be heading back at about 5:30p for the service.

Lauren seems to be hanging in there, and I met several members of his family. I also met a chatted with Drive-By, who did the artwork seen earlier in the thread.

Lauren brought a few of his customs, including last year's Botcon 2nd place winner: a scratch-built Masterpiece War Within Megatron, which can be viewed at http://www.tfmaster.com

Quite a few people were there. If you are in the area, drop by if only for a minute. Bill looks peaceful as he should.
I told the fire to go **** itself, and it did.

Rijie Seeking:

Botcon 2009--Souvenir Sweeps
Botcon 2010--Souvenirs Rapido, Scorch/Shattered Glass Ravage

MISP preferred, but will consider opened NM/Complete, especially for older figures. Lots of TFs for trade! Please PM any inquiries, serious interest only!
Rijie
Brainmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Thank you for sharing this information with us, PorQPine. I wish I could've made it out there today to have some additional closure.

At some point I would like to talk to you guys about some ideas I have to turn tfmaster.com into a tribute/memorial website for Bill. I think it would now be inappropriate to redirect tfmaster.com to the upcoming new Transtopia feature here on Seibertron.com as Bill and I had originally discussed. While I still want to fulfill Bill's desire for the future direction of the Transtopia website and community, I think tfmaster.com should become a tribute/memorial site for Bill. I just want to give Lauren and Racheal a way to be able to hop on the Internet at any time anywhere in the world and be able to remember Bill. I think that would be very appropriate.

I paid for tfmaster.com through 2012 back in October 2006. As long as I'm running Seibertron.com, I will maintain tfmaster.com as well so that he can always be remembered by his friends and family.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:48 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
grimlockprime108 wrote:dinobot:Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence.

I love that quote.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Megas1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:38 pm

He inspired me to recreate toys we were never gonna see, to be inventive, to think, to do alot of things
He inspired my creativity. Now may his spark rest in peace with the allspark.
I know you wont see the movie on our plain but enjoy the badass special heaven edition man, you will be missed.
Megas1
Mini-Con

Postby Rijie » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:59 am

Motto: "Faith will crumble before the rage of philosophy."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Seibertron wrote:Thank you for sharing this information with us, PorQPine. I wish I could've made it out there today to have some additional closure.

At some point I would like to talk to you guys about some ideas I have to turn tfmaster.com into a tribute/memorial website for Bill. I think it would now be inappropriate to redirect tfmaster.com to the upcoming new Transtopia feature here on Seibertron.com as Bill and I had originally discussed. While I still want to fulfill Bill's desire for the future direction of the Transtopia website and community, I think tfmaster.com should become a tribute/memorial site for Bill. I just want to give Lauren and Racheal a way to be able to hop on the Internet at any time anywhere in the world and be able to remember Bill. I think that would be very appropriate.

I paid for tfmaster.com through 2012 back in October 2006. As long as I'm running Seibertron.com, I will maintain tfmaster.com as well so that he can always be remembered by his friends and family.

Thanks, Seibertron. I'm glad that I could help letting everyone know what was going on.

The service was nice, if not brief. All of his family and friends came, there were quite a few interesting people that I wish I got to know better. I'm really going to miss the big lug. :cry:

A gallery sounds fantastic, and so does a memorial. I'm not very comp-savvy, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I'll be helping Lauren out on Sun to seperate Bill's customs(which she wants to keep) from his regular collection(which she wants to sell). I'll be estimating value for his stuff so she can get a general idea what it's all worth.

RIP Bill, despite all of our rough patches, I'm priviledged to have known you.
I told the fire to go **** itself, and it did.

Rijie Seeking:

Botcon 2009--Souvenir Sweeps
Botcon 2010--Souvenirs Rapido, Scorch/Shattered Glass Ravage

MISP preferred, but will consider opened NM/Complete, especially for older figures. Lots of TFs for trade! Please PM any inquiries, serious interest only!
Rijie
Brainmaster
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Transformation619 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:04 am

After reading that, all i can say is that I'm shocked...

I have never met him before but god this is very depressing...
:-(
I feel incredibly sorry for his family but tell them this, No matter where TFmaster is, he will be always there, there to love his family... :cry: :sad:

He will be sorely missed by his friends, family members, son and his fans. We'll be missing you TFmaster. I can already experience the pain your friends and family fell like the pain i felt when my uncle died. Rest in peace Bill... Life is like a candle...a candle with no light to break up the darkness. I hope that you, Bill, will have a happy time in heaven, i wonder what's it like there in heaven, Bill, Tell me...
Transformation619
Fuzor

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles 2RI (CA) Bustos 220731A"
TMNT JENNIKA II #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO ICE & SNOW #1 Cvr C 1:25 Dark Horse Comics JUL231124 1C (CA)Rivera"
USAGI YOJIMBO ICE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr M 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230290 3M (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics NOV220378 2F Eastman + Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #133 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221645 133RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Robson"
TMNT #133 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 NOV221618 5B (CA) Santtos"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics JUL231253 143D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Sanchez"
TMNT #143 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #1 Cvr H 1:20 Dynamite Comics AUG230233"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230683 9E Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231625 2A (A/CA) Medel"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #6 Cvr T 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics MAR239167 6T (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #6 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics APR231623 4E Petersen"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 OCT221752 4RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr I 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230328 5I (CA) Ortega"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON