This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Furman Blog Update: Titan UK #8: Scorponok

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Furman Blog Update: Titan UK #8: Scorponok

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:51 pm

Simon Furman has updated his <a href="http://simonfurman.wordpress.com/" target="_blank">Blog</a> once again, this time with information pertaining to the upcoming Issue #8 of the Titan UK Transformers Magazine.

Issue #8 will deal with one of the questions many fans have asked since the <a href="http://webmaster.transformersmovie.com/click.html?c=FLINCG" target="_blank">Transformers Movie</a> was released... What happened to Scorponok?

<i>Another ’squeezed into a bit of dead space in the movie’ story, this one concerns the fate of Scorponok, last seen burrowing underground in an almightly hurry after the aerial barrage in Qatar. He’s been laying low since then, but when Ironhide and a Special Forces team (new characters, developed especially for the UK storyline) go looking they get a whole LOT more than they bargained for (and realise some things are better left buried). As with the previous Starscream story, this one gives a little more in the way of action/resolution to the movie itself, and provides Ironhide with a real workout (though not necessarily in the way you might think). Scorponok proves to be a much tougher character than his bio and onscreen appearance maybe suggests, and ties up something of loose end.</i>

Furman also talks about the upcoming Titan UK issue #6 to be Released on December 6th, featuring Jazz.

To read Furman's new blog entries in Full, please <a href="http://simonfurman.wordpress.com/" target="_blank">click here</a>.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Bass X0 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:36 pm

i still only have the first issue of the u.k. comic. these blog previews of them sound cool but i can't really see them being as good as IDW's actual comics. I'll buy the tpb when/if its released.

anyone care to say I'm wrong?
Bass X0
Fuzor
News Credits: 11

Postby Smokescreen85 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Motto: ""A look can be deceiving; a touch can be lethal.""
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Oh, I so can't wait for Spotlight: Grimlock! I wonder when and where the story will take place.
Smokescreen85
RPG Moderator
Alt Mode: Nissan Z Proto
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Scaleface » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:10 pm

Anyone know the best way to get ahold of this magazine in the USA? I've seen the first 2 issues, but none later.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:23 pm

He did Spotlight: Soundwave, not Shockwave...
And he's not on my highlist as far as artistry goes.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:22 pm

NuclearConvoy wrote:He did Spotlight: Soundwave, not Shockwave...

So it is, I'll fix that up.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:49 pm

i_amtrunks wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:He did Spotlight: Soundwave, not Shockwave...

So it is, I'll fix that up.
]

*thumbs up*
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Galvamaximus » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:14 am

Motto: "Better than dinosaurs and robots, just robot dinosaurs."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Spotlight Grimlock? AWESOME!
Galvamaximus
Mini-Con
Watch Galvamaximus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dinobot
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Prime Evil » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:41 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Great, I love Marcelo Matere's artwork. I wonder when this story is gonna take place.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118C"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
NEW!
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM343 4B (CA) Jonboy"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON