This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collector's Club Airazor and Astrotrain have begun shipping (plus pics & bios)!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby GetterDragun » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:39 pm

My Astrotrain and Airrazor came today too, that was quick!

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:08 pm

Weapon: Sword
GetterDragun wrote:My Astrotrain and Airrazor came today too, that was quick!

I'm hoping mine arrive tomorrow.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby lockepsb » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:46 pm

I think i've been Inspired to go buy another classics Astrotrain and repaint him his original Anime colors.
lockepsb
Mini-Con

Postby Basketball Jones » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:14 pm

This figure seems to be tailor-made for those clamoring for more faction symbols in the Classics lineup.

I don't believe anyone has any doubts about who Astrotrain is fighting for.
Basketball Jones
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:56 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I just joined the club now how do i order these figures?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Lunar_Convoy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:38 pm

I want Astrotrain....NOW! :shock:
Lunar_Convoy
Mini-Con

Postby NightFall » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:41 pm

I don't like the wings on Astrotrain, too much white detail, but the figure itself is OK.
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Postby Head Shot » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:46 pm

I'm a club member, and didn't think i would want these guys initially, but now it looks like i need to get em to complement last year's, the prior year's, and then this upcoming year's convention set.

Only problem is I'm having a hard time trying to find out how to order them. do I just use the method they wanted after the initial preorders awhile back were being taken?
Head Shot
Vehicon

Postby Seibertron » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:57 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Head Shot wrote:I'm a club member, and didn't think i would want these guys initially, but now it looks like i need to get em to complement last year's, the prior year's, and then this upcoming year's convention set.

Only problem is I'm having a hard time trying to find out how to order them. do I just use the method they wanted after the initial preorders awhile back were being taken?

I would recommend calling Master Collector by phone to place your order. Here's their contact information:

TRANSFORMERS CLUB
225 Cattle Baron Parc
Fort Worth, Texas 76108
817-448-9863
9:00 am - 4:30 pm Central time Weekdays
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:10 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
These figures are fantastic.

I don't think I could be happier with Astrotrain. He really defines what an exclusive TF needs to be: Recognizable, Unique, and a touch outlandish.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Asepticon » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:58 pm

OK, still waiting on this gallery, The Fallen and Cheator as promised.
Asepticon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:11 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Counterpunch wrote:These figures are fantastic.

I don't think I could be happier with Astrotrain. He really defines what an exclusive TF needs to be: Recognizable, Unique, and a touch outlandish.

On second thought...I could be happier with Astrotrain if he had the scowl on his face that the box art shows. But still, no complaints.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Down_Shift » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:47 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Darth Bombshell wrote:Ah, OK. As big a Maxie fan as I am, I wouldn't mind seeing Alt. Rumble. Especially since, as a Canadian, it's most likely the only way I'm ever gonna see him.

Do you have any of the newer alts in your TRUs DB? I was at my local TRU not too long ago and they had a plentiful stock right up to mirage and Camshaft. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we see Ravage and Rumble sometime in the next few months. That however might be totally different for those of you to the west.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:08 pm

Weapon: Sword
Cool! Airazor arrived today via Fedex! I'm still waiting on Astrotrain, because I didn't order it at the same time, but I'm really impressed with Airazor! The Slugslinger mold, despite its problems, is actually perfect for Airazor. The head sculpt is top notch!

By the way, Counterpunch, did you move recently? I could have sworn you were in Florida.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???

Postby Seibertron » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:37 pm

Asepticon wrote:OK, still waiting on this gallery, The Fallen and Cheator as promised.

They're a coming! I've been a little behind on the galleries the past few months. I hope to have Airazor, Astrotrain, Cheetor and The Fallen all posted by the end of this weekend. I switched the background back over on Wednesday night to the white background for these 4 figures now that I've got the white figures galleries completed that needed the black background. I have the box photos done for all 4 of these figures as well as Airazor's jet mode. I couldn't find my original Airazor and Transmetal Airazor figures the other night so I'll have to dig through my tubs again this weekend. They're there somewhere ... just not where they should be.

:oops:

Of course, all of this depends on how tomorrow goes with St. Paddy's day. My friends want to start tomorrow morning off right with some green beer and breakfast at 9am so I'm not sure exactly how much work I'll be able to do tomorrow. I'm going to try to pace myself tomorrow so that Sunday doesn't become a waste of a day.

Must ... do ... more ... galleries ...
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Head Shot » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:15 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Head Shot wrote:I'm a club member, and didn't think i would want these guys initially, but now it looks like i need to get em to complement last year's, the prior year's, and then this upcoming year's convention set.

I would recommend calling Master Collector by phone to place your order. Here's their contact information:

TRANSFORMERS CLUB
225 Cattle Baron Parc
Fort Worth, Texas 76108
817-448-9863
9:00 am - 4:30 pm Central time Weekdays
alright, thanks for the advice Ryan, i'll go ahead and do that now as I'm typing this. :grin:
Head Shot
Vehicon

Postby Flashwave » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:33 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Seibertron wrote:
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:Finally! Ryab is getting closer to that Fort Max gallery I bug him about! Yay! If he could just find a cheap complete Cerebros, I'd be happy! Go find a Cerebros Ryan!!

I have a Cerebros ... just need a sword for him.

I bought a set of original Scorponok stickers and Fort Max stickers on eBay last night. I will use those in conjunction with the repro stickers that I have for both figures. I'll replace all of the original stickers that need to be replaced with the ones from the original sticker sheets and then replace any of the factory applied stickers that need to be replaced that weren't part of the original sticker sheets with the repro labels.

Just need a Cerebros sword and I'll do Scorponok and Fort Max's galleries at last along with Brave Max. Sadly, I probably have a better chance of buying Black Zarak and Grand Maximus before I get a sword for Cerebros. I actually probably have a better chance of buying a complete Japanese Fort Max set, removing the Cerebros sword and then selling that very Fort Max set sans Cerebros sword back on eBay.

Askl ye shall recieve

Cerebros sword, $10

EDIT: OOps, it's a repro, like Unicron's I'm guessing. But it may be a best bet
Flashwave
City Commander
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:34 am

Flashwave wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:Finally! Ryab is getting closer to that Fort Max gallery I bug him about! Yay! If he could just find a cheap complete Cerebros, I'd be happy! Go find a Cerebros Ryan!!

I have a Cerebros ... just need a sword for him.

I bought a set of original Scorponok stickers and Fort Max stickers on eBay last night. I will use those in conjunction with the repro stickers that I have for both figures. I'll replace all of the original stickers that need to be replaced with the ones from the original sticker sheets and then replace any of the factory applied stickers that need to be replaced that weren't part of the original sticker sheets with the repro labels.

Just need a Cerebros sword and I'll do Scorponok and Fort Max's galleries at last along with Brave Max. Sadly, I probably have a better chance of buying Black Zarak and Grand Maximus before I get a sword for Cerebros. I actually probably have a better chance of buying a complete Japanese Fort Max set, removing the Cerebros sword and then selling that very Fort Max set sans Cerebros sword back on eBay.

Askl ye shall recieve

Cerebros sword, $10

EDIT: OOps, it's a repro, like Unicron's I'm guessing. But it may be a best bet

I would be very content with the reproduction sword but Ken from TransRepro.com is M.I.A. for whatever reason.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:24 pm

Here's an update on these galleries. I've been working on the galleries for about 9 hours today. The Airazor gallery took a lot longer than I was expecting because of all of the comparison shots with figures such as the various Tigatrons and Airazors as well as the other Botcon 2006 Beast Wars figures.

Astrotrain is going to be a pain in the butt gallery to finish as well because of the comparison shots with the Armada figures as well as the Galaxy Force Giant Planet Mini-Cons and other Astrotrain molds.

I also started galleries for Alternator Rumble, Armada Powerlinx Jetfire and the Cybertron Giant Planet Mini-Cons.

I completed Airazor's gallery except for the robot mode shots with Astrotrain, which are technically unnecessary, but because she came out with Astrotrain I think it's good to do a few shots of them together. I won't get to do Astrotrain robot mode pictures until tomorrow night or Tuesday.

Astrotrain won't probably be posted until Thursday or so. However, I have a special gallery surprise for you guys that should be entertaining to most of you ... Transformers Movie Ironhide!

Edit: I almost forgot ... I took the alternate mode pictures for Titanium Cheetor and the Fallen. Their galleries should be completed sometime this week as well.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:25 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Sooooooo jealous! I want my Airazor already!
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:36 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Seibertron wrote:Here's an update on these galleries. I've been working on the galleries for about 9 hours today. The Airazor gallery took a lot longer than I was expecting because of all of the comparison shots with figures such as the various Tigatrons and Airazors as well as the other Botcon 2006 Beast Wars figures.

Astrotrain is going to be a pain in the butt gallery to finish as well because of the comparison shots with the Armada figures as well as the Galaxy Force Giant Planet Mini-Cons and other Astrotrain molds.

I also started galleries for Alternator Rumble, Armada Powerlinx Jetfire and the Cybertron Giant Planet Mini-Cons.

I completed Airazor's gallery except for the robot mode shots with Astrotrain, which are technically unnecessary, but because she came out with Astrotrain I think it's good to do a few shots of them together. I won't get to do Astrotrain robot mode pictures until tomorrow night or Tuesday.

Astrotrain won't probably be posted until Thursday or so. However, I have a special gallery surprise for you guys that should be entertaining to most of you ... Transformers Movie Ironhide!

Edit: I almost forgot ... I took the alternate mode pictures for Titanium Cheetor and the Fallen. Their galleries should be completed sometime this week as well.

Hey boss, is there a way to hide or remove Cheetors tail in robot mode? Mine looks terrible in bot mode because of it.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Flashwave » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:49 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Mine came, Airazor has a VERY itchy trigger finger. That missile goes for the first non maximal in sight.

(Apperently, I'm a maximal though.)
Flashwave
City Commander
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON