Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

transformers allspark power series out in canada

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

transformers allspark power series out in canada

Postby tyler1451 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:51 pm

yesterday i went to wal-mart and to get command and conquer 3, so all the time i shoot over to the tf section to see whats new, and O M G. there was cliffjumper and landmine, from the new transformers allpark power series, so im not sure if this is old news, but i am shocked and amazed that i got these figures (oh, and i didnt get cnc3, because that game will always be available, these guys wont)
Call us your hat, America, but you'll never have Prime dollars!
tyler1451
Combiner

Re: transformers allspark power series out in canada

Postby Sgt.Schnitzel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 pm

what region/area are you from? I'm in montreal and in also eager to get my hands on these.
Sgt.Schnitzel
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby tyler1451 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Sgt.Schnitzel wrote:what region/area are you from? I'm in montreal and in also eager to get my hands on these.

toronto, ontario. canada must have them scattered but you might have a chance finding them at the farmapricks(joke) or wal mart(notjoke)
Call us your hat, America, but you'll never have Prime dollars!
tyler1451
Combiner

Postby Sgt.Schnitzel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 pm

tyler1451 wrote:
Sgt.Schnitzel wrote:what region/area are you from? I'm in montreal and in also eager to get my hands on these.

toronto, ontario. canada must have them scattered but you might have a chance finding them at the farmapricks(joke) or wal mart(notjoke)

Hmm, you think they're scattered already? i checked the zellers and sears next to my house and its just depressing but i havent been to walmart in a long time so its worth a shot to go there. Thanks for the info.
Sgt.Schnitzel
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby ChrisW » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:15 am

As far as I know, the Allspark Power deluxes have reached parts of Ontario and Manitoba, but nowhere else yet. I'm still looking for them out here in Vancouver...
ChrisW
Mini-Con

Postby ChrisW » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:12 am

Of course immediately after posting the above message I check Cybertron.ca and see that someone has found the Allspark Power deluxes at the North Van Walmart. :wink:
ChrisW
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014